Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #1

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Default Your JumbleBerry Room

Hi everybody!! I know that some people have a Jumble Berry room and I really want to see some :-) I started mine today so right now I have apple chairs and logs..so it's not ready to be shown!! XD But I wanted to see your ideas. I'm hoping to get some furniture sometime, since I feed and don't save.
Toothache is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Your JumbleBerry Room

I don't have a Jumbleberry room or Jumbleberry anything, but good luck to all that do! Great idea for a thread, Toothache, thanks!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #3

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I love love LOVE jumbleberry stuff! Here is my room - though it is always a work in progress, lol!

Click the image to open in full size.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #4

cocoacrazy will become famous soon enough

If i know how to post the room, i will do it. I have awesome stuff in my jumble room. I have the moon berry tub, and Pickleberry stove. and a lot of other items too!
cocoacrazy is offline Male
Old 02-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Great thread! It's nice to see how everyone else decorates!

Here is my outside room so far...

Poor Chuck worked so hard out in the fields, that he fell asleep during his lunch break! I didn't have the heart to wake him up!

And the indoor room....Bug the pearl pup is an expert cake baker!

Bindidog is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
arf800 ruff900

nappy is just really nicenappy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Yeshualovesme
Hi,

I love love LOVE jumbleberry stuff! Here is my room - though it is always a work in progress, lol!

You. Have. So. Much. Jumble. Berry. Stuff.
nappy is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #7

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Wow everybody!! Great rooms!! So far all I have in mine are two apple chairs, a couple log stumps, a jumbleberry jar decoration, and a hay bale. Not too exciting, eh??
Toothache is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #8
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

These are some great pictures.As soon as I get my room together I will post it.Thanks
stylede is offline Female
Closed