Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2020, 02:19 AM   #8521
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

Still nothing good lately. I'm not feeding as many since I really want to fill those jars, but I try a few here and there with nothing but food as a prize.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2020, 01:25 AM   #8522
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Nothing new to report on my end.

I take it back! I just fed three berries for a challenge in one of my accounts, and the first one got me a Fresh Berries sign! Woo hoo! I think I'll try feeding a few more throughout the day. If you don't hear any more from me in the next 24 hours, it means I didn't get anything else other than food.
Good luck, berry farmers!

Last edited by jellytab; 07-18-2020 at 01:24 AM..
Old 07-27-2020, 01:03 PM   #8523
Wacky luvz Jelly!

A couple of days ago, Karen got a berry outfit for feeding a berry, but I still haven't gotten anything lately except for food.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:28 PM   #8524
Wacky luvz Jelly!

I just got the Weathered well on my second pickleberry! Fed three more, nothing but food.
I also fed ten jumbleberries and just got food.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:32 PM   #8525
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

Super Jellytab, congratulations!

Two days ago I tried depositing some tokens and on my 7th one it was worth 2 tokens! Yay! I haven't seen one of those in ages. Sorry, I didn't report sooner. As for the berries, my Kinz have only been recieving foodie items. May everyone have a nice day/evening.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 07:07 PM   #8526
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 01:18 AM   #8527
Wacky luvz Jelly!

Thank you for opening this thread again, Electrabuzz!
Congrats on your super Token, Leeann15.

I haven't had any more luck with berries, although I haven't had time to feed many with all the different events going on in Webkinz World.

I got two gumballs sent to me from a friend, and fed them both, and one gave me a blue buddy!

I got a fair number of those buddies on several accounts. You can't kinzpost the buddies, but you can send the gumballs in the hopes that one of your friends will get one!
Have a great day!
Old 08-20-2020, 07:00 PM   #8528
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Thank you for opening this thread again, Electrabuzz!
Congrats on your super Token, Leeann15.

I haven't had any more luck with berries, although I haven't had time to feed many with all the different events going on in Webkinz World.

I got two gumballs sent to me from a friend, and fed them both, and one gave me a blue buddy!

I got a fair number of those buddies on several accounts. You can't kinzpost the buddies, but you can send the gumballs in the hopes that one of your friends will get one!
Have a great day!
I am in the same webbie boat with you Jellytab. I just can't seem to fit everything in these days. lol We try our best. I was able to receive a pink buddy after feeding about 5. So glad we can share the gumballs with friends. Have a great day and weekend too!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #8529
Wacky luvz Jelly!

I just fed a jumbleberry and got the home made pies sign. I fed a few more jumbleberries and sugarberries and got a few foods, but nothing else. I'll let you know if I get any more.
I sent two gumballs to a friend who needed one of the wacky prizes - always want to fill the extra boxes with something. She messaged me this morning and told me that one of her two gumballs got her the pink buddy! yay!
Leanne, I'm so glad you got a pink buddy, too!
Old 08-22-2020, 09:15 AM   #8530
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

put in two tokens just now and got prize. got two tokens.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!, bob stay strong, fish fashionistas, googles always prevail, harriet likes this, helping hand, hey there xd, hoping for a berry day!, hoping for a super day!, igotsatag!, joi loves berries, leeann feeds berries, no soup, samanthafoofoo was here, save berries, sayeth what?!?!?, shellbellgotsatag!, skyflame :3, sophii's helping!, suzuki108;), the delorean was here!, tokens too, tv diner was here, we're all in this tgethr, yolo pants