Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #21
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
How do you tell which server you are on?
View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Well, there used to be a way before IE's newest version - it used to show up on the page's script.

Back when we tracked all the events it became very clear that servers mattered - but these days they have changed things up - such as the click to wins being on a cycle, the events in the clubhouse still leave me wondering about the servers but with so many less rooms and colour zones it hasn't been as big a deal.

Let me see if I can figure out how with this IE version, brb!

Okay they don't show it anymore but I know how to do it on Opera which I don't have - so I will download Opera so I can "see it" and then I'll PM you how.

I just don't have time to now but I will get to it when I return to the computer a little later today.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Fed my pet about 7 more pickleberries and go two stoves.

10 Jumbleberries and two maps.

Does anyone know if these items are tradable in the clubhouse?

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 09-20-2012 at 08:02 PM..
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just won a cash cow trophy, so there might be a greater chance to get one of those today also!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #24

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

I also fed some eggs I had left over and got TWO fountains!!!!!!!!

And 4 moonberry pantries form 20 moonberries
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #25
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I fed my pet a pickleberrie and got the barrel fridge!

Last edited by Vickie; 09-20-2012 at 09:32 PM..
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #26
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips
Serena is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I got a Moonberry Pantry on 2 different accounts with the the first Moonberry I fed the pet on each account. Then I fed them each 2 more berries... no more fridges, just one Moonberry Juice.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #27

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I jumped around on several accounts and just kept feeding. I didn't count how many berries I fed, but the prize for certain colors were always the same. For red, we always won the map. For yellow, we always won the scarecrow. For green, we always won the barrel fridge. For purple we always won the pantry. I think we won 3 of the pantries. We won several of the scarecrows and barrel fridges. I fed less of the red berries since I wanted to try for the higher color prizes while the pets were hungry. I put on a couple new pets to get some hungry enough to feed. I had a ton of berries because of the challenges. I had stopped filling jars so they would be on hand.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #28
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I fed 9 jumbleberries & got a map & a muffin.
9 sugarberries got me a scarecrow, 2 muffins and a juice.

I also fed my pet 1 pickleberry & I got a fridge!

Last edited by filthyfury; 09-20-2012 at 10:13 PM..
filthyfury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #29
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Is a supertoken the same as a token trophy?

Also, do you have to be deluxe for this to work?

I fed my pet 3 sugarberries & 2 pickleberries which is what I got playing the game & got
nothing. In the past I also didn't get the fountain for feeding eggs on any of the accounts I take care of.

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 09-20-2012 at 10:33 PM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #30
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Just fed three sugarberries, got one one scarecrow, one jumbleberry got a juice, & a pickleberry got nothing.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!, bob stay strong, fish fashionistas, googles always prevail, harriet likes this, helping hand, hey there xd, hoping for a berry day!, hoping for a super day!, igotsatag!, joi loves berries, leeann feeds berries, no soup, samanthafoofoo was here, save berries, sayeth what?!?!?, shellbellgotsatag!, skyflame :3, sophii's helping!, suzuki108;), the delorean was here!, tokens too, tv diner was here, we're all in this tgethr, yolo pants