Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

Hello all: At the request of many, we are starting a thread to track those days when feeding berries to our pets yields Grand Prizes.

In addition, it often falls that when the berries are generous, that the token machine is as well, giving a greater number of super tokens. We can track both incidents here. Others reported getting good prizes from eggs and other prize giving foods, so feel free to report on that as well.

So, if you feed your pets berries and get a great prize, please post here so others can try too. I try to update this page if I see there is a super day but sometimes I will miss it, so be sure to check out the last post as well in case you get online before I do!

Last reported days:
3/22/12
5/1/12
6/19/12
6/28/12

8/26/12 Super Berry and Super Token Day
9/20/12 Super Berry Day
9/30/12 Super Berry Day
11/13/12 Super Berry and Super Token Day
1/19/13 Super Berry Day
4/25/13 Super Berry and Token Day
5/8/13 Super Berry and Token Day
7/1/14 Super Berry Day and Super Token Day (200kc)
7/17/14 Super Berry and Super Token Day (Double tokens)
11/30/14 Super Berry and Token Day
12/15/14 Super Berry Day
2/12/15 Super Berry and Super Token Day (trophy)
4/7/15 Super Berry Day

7/29/13 Not really a super berry day but many are reporting receiving a barrel fridge with pickleberries today.

Last edited by nyisutter; 04-25-2015 at 09:42 AM..
nyisutter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

I fed my pet 3 jumble berries two sugar berries and one pickle berry. I want to feed my pet the other pickle berry later. *

No Prizes

*This is on my main account i am trying my second now

EDIT
2 jumble berries gave me a scarecrow and a map thingy. One sugar berry and pickle berry gave me nothing. I still have one pickle berry on this account too

Last edited by spotted turtle; 09-20-2012 at 02:19 PM..
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

great idea for the thread!!! I won 4 maps and 3 barrel fridges. (a bunch of food also) a friend's account I babysit for her had 2 purple berries in her dock and I fed both and she got the pantry. her other account had 3 purple berries and won nothing.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

What a great idea and thank you very much for making this thread

I thought to try feeding berries today because the Floaty Monster on WKN was giving a pickleberry.

The 1st acct. I tried did very well

After feeding :
6 pickleberries, I received 3 barrel fridges.
5 moon berries got me 2 pantries and a muffin
I also received the scarecrow, a juice and a muffin from feeding the sugar and jumbleberries.

My 2nd acct did not fare as well. I recieved 1 pantry for my 3 moonberries and 1 barrel fridge for my 4 pickleberries and nothing for the sugar and jumbleberries
My 3rd acct only recieved the map, a pickleberry muffin and sugarberry juice, but I am still incredibly happy

Wish Factory

I put 4 tokens in the Wish machine before I got 1 Super Token. That's all the tokens I had

Unfortunately my ither 2 accts, had no spare tokens
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

Today I got 10 maps, 7 scarecrows, 6 Moonberry Pantries, and 2 barrel fridges. I didn't count how many berries I fed (many yielded nonthing). I got a few food prizes as well that I didn't track, but maybe 3?

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
What a great idea and thank you very much for making this thread

I put 4 tokens in the Wish machine before I got 1 Super Token. That's all the tokens I had

Unfortunately my ither 2 accts, had no spare tokens
Thank you and your welcome! I have long wished for such a thread because I usually don't find out until late in the day when it's too late on Asian accounts.

I think my problem with the Wish Factory was that I had already fed most of my tokens in on past super days and didn't have very many to feed it today.

Last edited by nyisutter; 09-20-2012 at 02:26 PM..
nyisutter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for this thread - it's an excellent idea!

On our four accounts, we got a total of 3 pantries, 3 barrel fridges, 3 scarecrows and 2 maps.

I wasn't keeping track of how many berries I fed, but it wasn't more than 5 or 6 of each type of berry. But now that there's an official tracking thread, I'll keep count in the future
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the awesome Thread!

North American Server 3:
fed 6 purple berries and received 0
fed 3 red berries and received 2 juice and remaining 0
fed 1 yellow berry and received 0

North American Server 7:
fed 36 red berries and received 16 muffins and 2 juice and remaining 0
fed 9 purple berries and received 1 pantry and remaining 0

no Tokens to pop in machine

Spoiler: show
My results are right up there with the EStore stale fudge
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Account 1: downed 2 jumbleberries and gut a jumbleberry muffin.

account 2: downed 2 jumble, 1 sugar, and 1 pickle - nothing! I could down 100 jumbleberries and still get nothing.

Last edited by demogorgon; 09-20-2012 at 02:54 PM..
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This is what I posted in the other thread after 2am today: The pickleberries have been giving me the Barrel of Berries Fridge. I also got 1 new Jam Maker's Sink from the pickleberries. I got 1 new Moonberry Pantry from eating a moonberry. Sugarberries gave me a Berry Farm Scarecrow and Jumbleberries gave me maps of jumbleberry fields and 1 modern juicer. Good luck eating the berries from WKN!

I am still going to try to feed more when I get to my other accounts.

I am not sure when they will stop being "super berries", but last time (a few days ago), I was able to feed and get prizes until after 1am the next day, but I was still logged in to WW since before midnight, so perhaps that is why I was still able to get prizes after midnight (or perhaps the programming "resets the odds" around the same time that it resets Bingoz--somewhere between 1:00-1:30am). This is something that we will find out when we continue to track the super berries!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #10
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks so much for posting this

So far, I've eaten multiple berries on a few different accounts.

I did receive 1 Scarecrow [From Sugarberry] and 1 Map [From Jumbleberry].
I'm not totally sure how much I ate on the account but I got the Scarecrow from the first sugarberry I ate, The map came around 4 - 5 jumbleberries.

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920

I'm not totally sure how much I ate on the account but I got the Scarecrow from the first sugarberry I ate, The map came around 4 - 5 jumbleberries.
After 7 Moonberries, Just won the Pantry.

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920

After 7 Moonberries, Just won the Pantry.
Just won two pickleberry fridges from eating two pickleberries right in a now.

Last edited by Billy1920; 09-20-2012 at 03:37 PM..
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!, bob stay strong, fish fashionistas, googles always prevail, harriet likes this, helping hand, hey there xd, hoping for a berry day!, hoping for a super day!, igotsatag!, joi loves berries, leeann feeds berries, no soup, samanthafoofoo was here, save berries, sayeth what?!?!?, shellbellgotsatag!, skyflame :3, sophii's helping!, suzuki108;), the delorean was here!, tokens too, tv diner was here, we're all in this tgethr, yolo pants