Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Jumbleberry Fields (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/jumbleberry-fields-289/)
-   -   Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/jumbleberry-fields-289/super-berry-day-tracking-thread%3B-super-757161/)

DakotaKinz09-20-2012 06:42 PM

Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyisutter (Post 27684100)
How do you tell which server you are on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DakotaKinz (Post 27684344)
Well, there used to be a way before IE's newest version - it used to show up on the page's script. :-\

Back when we tracked all the events it became very clear that servers mattered - but these days they have changed things up - such as the click to wins being on a cycle, the events in the clubhouse still leave me wondering about the servers but with so many less rooms and colour zones it hasn't been as big a deal.

Let me see if I can figure out how with this IE version, brb! :thumbup:

Okay they don't show it anymore but I know how to do it on Opera which I don't have - so I will download Opera so I can "see it" and then I'll PM you how.

I just don't have time to now but I will get to it when I return to the computer a little later today. :)

m12mm12m 1209-20-2012 07:49 PM

Fed my pet about 7 more pickleberries and go two stoves.

10 Jumbleberries and two maps.

Does anyone know if these items are tradable in the clubhouse?

SnowCrystal09-20-2012 08:11 PM

I just won a cash cow trophy, so there might be a greater chance to get one of those today also!

mayapal09-20-2012 08:30 PM

I also fed some eggs I had left over and got TWO fountains!!!!!!!!

And 4 moonberry pantries form 20 moonberries

Vickie09-20-2012 08:38 PM

I fed my pet a pickleberrie and got the barrel fridge!:)

Serena09-20-2012 09:29 PM

I got a Moonberry Pantry on 2 different accounts with the the first Moonberry I fed the pet on each account. Then I fed them each 2 more berries... no more fridges, just one Moonberry Juice.

Iggy09-20-2012 09:55 PM

I jumped around on several accounts and just kept feeding. I didn't count how many berries I fed, but the prize for certain colors were always the same. For red, we always won the map. For yellow, we always won the scarecrow. For green, we always won the barrel fridge. For purple we always won the pantry. I think we won 3 of the pantries. We won several of the scarecrows and barrel fridges. I fed less of the red berries since I wanted to try for the higher color prizes while the pets were hungry. I put on a couple new pets to get some hungry enough to feed. I had a ton of berries because of the challenges. I had stopped filling jars so they would be on hand.

:iguana:

filthyfury09-20-2012 10:13 PM

I fed 9 jumbleberries & got a map & a muffin.
9 sugarberries got me a scarecrow, 2 muffins and a juice.

I also fed my pet 1 pickleberry & I got a fridge!

phoenixsprite09-20-2012 10:14 PM

Is a supertoken the same as a token trophy?

Also, do you have to be deluxe for this to work?

I fed my pet 3 sugarberries & 2 pickleberries which is what I got playing the game & got
nothing. In the past I also didn't get the fountain for feeding eggs on any of the accounts I take care of.

dancerchick91409-20-2012 10:15 PM

Just fed three sugarberries, got one one scarecrow, one jumbleberry got a juice, & a pickleberry got nothing.