Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Jumbleberry Fields (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/jumbleberry-fields-289/)
-   -   Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/jumbleberry-fields-289/super-berry-day-tracking-thread%3B-super-757161/)

Rosebud9104-17-2013 09:47 AM

Re: Super Berry Day Tracking Thread; is it Super Token Day too?

Good day Berry Farmers had to give it a try fed 3SB + 2 JB = blanks

Hope someone else has a better day - good luck feeding your pets! Will try tokens later today.

nicolee197804-17-2013 11:27 AM

i have not had any luck with berries today

i am wondering if anyone else is getting lots of purple berries during rolls? last night and today i have seen lots of them. i am hoping everyone else is having lots of moonberries too :smitten:

slbradshaw04-17-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolee1978 (Post 29048472)

i am wondering if anyone else is getting lots of purple berries during rolls? last night and today i have seen lots of them. i am hoping everyone else is having lots of moonberries too :smitten:

On a couple of my accounts I have noticed quite a few moonberries. I rolled 4 of them on one of my accounts:hug:.

gomommu4104-17-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slbradshaw (Post 29049288)
On a couple of my accounts I have noticed quite a few moonberries. I rolled 4 of them on one of my accounts:hug:.

Last night I rolled one roll of all Moonberries. Is this maybe a sign that better things are a comin' for berry farmers? lol

ttfntigger04-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Quite a few moonberries over here too ... had to throw away my last roll, (4 of them)
as I only had sugarberries left to do :(

mattyboo104-17-2013 04:39 PM

I got tons of moonberries as well. and at the end of the game i got 2 moonberries 3 pickleberries and 1 jumbleberry with a total of 141 points.

TNVOLS04-17-2013 07:05 PM

Fed a few JB, SB, and PB..whole lot of nothing..plunked in a couple of tokens for good measure...nothing extra....and yes...have seen more moonberries in the past couple of days.....Here's to a great berry day soon!!

Serena04-17-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

I too have gotten lots of Moonberries today and yesterday on some of my accounts. Got 5 on one, and 4 on another today. Sometimes in the past, that's been an indication of a super berry day (as it was the one in February), which is why I logged on here to check.

I fed some Jumbleberries & Sugarberries and just got a little food... nothing exciting.

Thanks, everyone, as always, for all the input.

betsey2u04-17-2013 10:10 PM

yes lots of moonberries today! so sad I made my pets eat them! esshhhh so excited about the fridge thought there maybe a chance of another!
I fed atleast a dozen variety to each account today. mostly green and purple!

but on a few accounts did red and yellow,..stil nothing

gomommu4104-18-2013 01:57 AM

Congrats Betsy on the Fridge win. Hopefully a Berry Day is comin very soon!