Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Love Jumble game but disappointed

What!?!? Stellablue, as a biochemist I know a little something about bell-curves and I fail to see how this applies to opinions at all. Bell curves are used to analyze DATA not opinions. An opinion is just that - an opinion! It is neither correct nor incorrect; it is merely a statement of personal preference. When a majority of people that participate in a given activity get disappointed with the outcome, they not only have the right to state their opinion and complain, but actually can benefit the financial gains of a company by letting them know when they run the risk of disappointing and losing customers. I'm sure that Ganz would prefer to know if something they have done has upset the people that affect their profits. This gives them the opportunity to change things and keep their customers happy, so they will continue to be involved and buy more product.

I am glad you are happy with the outcome. You are of course welcome to post it in this thread, but please do not belittle the opinion of others or discourage them from voicing their concerns. If we choose to try to affect what we believe will be a change for the better, that is our right. Don't just label us as the "people who like to complain" because if you actually took the time to read through our posts, you would realize that we do far more praising of things on here than complaining about them. This just happens to be a topic we feel passionately about in the other direction. Besides I'm sure you've complained about something before, eh? Politics, taxes, traffic,.... Or do you just take it all with a grin?

I really don't want to argue. I just expect that everyone's opinion on here be allowed to be expressed without being belittled, ok.

Last edited by SchmoopiePie; 02-07-2010 at 08:27 PM..
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #12
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I was really surprised too when I found out that you don't get to pick your prize. I think a lot of people have been winning prizes in shorter periods of time, by feeding the berries, than it would take to fill up the jar. Why would I fill up my jar when I see how much easier it is to win by feeding? The one advantage to filling would be if I could pick my prize, and this is something that I might want to do then if I have certain prizes already and are looking to get the ones I don't have yet. I have been filling a lot of jars and will go on now until they are full but after this, I might not fill up a jar again.
lamb is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #13
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I was disappointed about not having a choice since I had fed so many berries and never got better than a food prize. I wish I had all of those berries back. I know that they randomly award the prizes for eaten berries, but others have gotten multiple prizes other than food while I have not. Random is not always a great thing.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #14

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Red face Re: Love Jumble game but disappointed

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
Stylede,
I completely agree. I love this game and have become quite good at it, but I am also very disappointed at the way the prizes are awarded. It is a letdown to save the berries for so long and then have no choice about the prize.

I enjoy saving the berries. I really wish the prizes worked more like the Zummies, where you could buy the different prizes for different amounts & combinations of berries. The best prizes of course, could be worth more berries, and the lesser prizes be worth fewer berries. If Ganz changed this, the game would be perfect. As it is now, I love the game, I love the variety and creativity of the prizes, and I'm very frustrated by the complete randomness of earning the prizes.
I must admit when I heard that the final jar prize was just as random as when you feed your pets the berries I was quite disappointed. I too was hoping that for all the effort put into saving them you would at least get a choice, I just hope I don't end up with a jumbleberry juice or a muffin at the end of filling my jars I've decided I will finish filling the red and yellow jars as they are almost complete, but my pets are going to get any moonberries or pickleberries from now on, as those jars are going to take forever to fill anyway.
I think Linus has it down pat as to how a lot of people are feeling and how the prizes could be allocated. Nice thinking.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #15
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!
robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!

I think you have a good idea Stylede. Like you I was disappointed, after filling a sugarberrie jar all i got was a Bakers Hat, I hope I get something better for my Jumbleberrie jar tomorrow (I only need 1 red berrie to fill it )
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 02-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #16
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am disappointed it is not a different prize from the randomly awarded prizes from feeding the berries. I have been saving the berries thinking I will be rewarded with a great prize for my patience. Just to find out that people who are feeding the berries may get the prize way earlier than me? That just does not make sense.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #17
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you to everyone for posting. I am going to call again tomorrow and see if the rep has any new info if any on the subject matter, The more people that post and the more people that call to ask we may find out sooner. If you need the Ganz hotline number here it is...

1-866-932-5469
stylede is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 12:40 AM   #18
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I was completely shocked to find out that you don't get to pick. I have been faithfully filling my jars and not feeding them to my pets in hopes of a good prize. to find out people have gotten the bridge and prizes like that for feeding their pet the berries. Why was I not just feeding them the berries to begin with .I've heard of getting 3 or more prizes already and I haven't quite filled a jar yet. I'm close but not quite there. I didn't start right when it began, I found out after a couple of days. I hope the director see this or maybe we could twitter him!
Puppet is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #19
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is not good news at all that I have to write I just got off the phone with the rep from ganz and I asked all about the jumble berry firlds game.I was hoping to get some answers and I did. The rep says YES this is not a glitch this is the way the game was programmed that after you fill 100 berries into the jars you are so pose to get a random prize from that color jar. So I jumped onto the forum and started reading some people comments and she listened and I could hear her typing and she asked for me to repeat a few things so I know she was going to forward our comments. I asked her also if she has received any other phone calls over this matter and she said no this was the first one from me. I will say she sounded very sympathetic and completely understood how saving all the berries in the jars and then getting a random prize seemed unfair.So she understood which is good. She listened to me for about 20 minutes without me feeling like I needed to hang up so i know for myself I feel like I voiced my concerns. Hope this helps and if anyone else calls please feel free to post what your rep says here also as I know we all would like to know any info on this subject matter.Fingers crossed that maybe just maybe if they read enough comments and get enough phone calls they may change the programming. I know after I finish what I have started I will no longer be saving the berries. I will continue to play the game as I love it but I will take my pet(this is sad) to the vacation area and HOPE I see the ghost so everything will go down and feed my pet like 70 berries if not more at a time to see how many prizes I would get. I would like to see if this is better.
stylede is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #20

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for calling them stylede. At least the rep was understanding. Hopefully she'll pass the word along to the "powers that be" and if enough of us call.... well, you never know. I plan to call also, but it may be tomorrow, as I am rather busy today. Perhaps they won't change the game at this point, but there is also no harm in trying, right? They could still "make this right." This outcome def took the wind out of my sails , but I will probably play the game still too. I just won't think it's the end of the world if I don't have time to get through playing it on all our accounts before midnight anymore. I just really can't stress how disappointed I am with the end part of this game. It was like they were a student getting A++s all semester only to get a D- on the final exam. Why? It was just so unnecessary. They could have knocked this one out of the park, but instead... well, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

BTW stylede - I love your idea about getting our pets hungry by taking them on vacation & hoping they see the ghost!! I never thought of doing that! Love it!!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Closed