Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #101
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Love Jumble game but disappointed

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
what food did you get? cause you aren't suposed to get edible food
it might have been an item that looks like a food

I got juice.

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
I am sorry if you received food. This is the first time I have heard of this happening I want you to double check as you may have received food but it is not edible.They are pieces that can be put in your room.Good Luck

Hey Elizabeth770,
I have thought of this also as I have noticed the same things on my own accounts. Some accounts get nada and some have received some prizes. I am trying to get all my info together and maybe making up a second thread if I can see a connection. Let us know if you are making any notes on this
The food is edible food.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #102
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

ok let me completely understand this. You filled your jar completely with 100 berries and when you opened the jar your grand prize was juice that you can feed your pet? I know you say it is ediable but in the jumble game one of the grand prizes when you open it can be the Jug of Pickle juice it is green with a pitcher and glasses that can be sat in the room? Can you double check on it for me? If you can get back to me on this that would be great.
stylede is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #103
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
I got juice.

The food is edible food.
Did you get a chance to look and see if the juice you received was the green pickle juice jug?
stylede is offline Female
Closed