Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #11
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Jumbleberry Jam Question. I cannot find the answer, can anyone help?

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I don't think that the prizes for filling up the jars will be the same as feeding. That would jut make peopl feed their pets, and Ganz says ther eare more than 40 new prizes. There's no way it can all eb for feeding.
I don't know, when have we never not known all the prizes shortly after something was released. I am quite confident that all the prizes have been announced already and it's just your choice of how you'd like to win them.
lamb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #12
lala0303
Webkinz :)
mkc137 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Jumbleberry Jam Question. I cannot find the answer, can anyone help?

I feed the moonberries to my pet and received nothing. I will now only feel up my jars.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #13
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Snazzilicious
Ok I've seen all these cool Jumbleberry Jam prizes, like clothes and furniture, but I don't know how to you get them!
Do you get them from feeding the berries to your pets, or filling up a jar? Does anyone know?

Thanks to everyone who answers!
Both, actually
If you feed your pets the berries you have a random chance at getting an item, though I have seen mostly food on my experimental account. There is a random opportunity (just like there is in the trophy distribution) of getting an item for your pet when you feed them the berries. BUT there is a guaranteed opportunity to choose from the prizes when you have filled a jar. I am opting for the guaranteed success. Feeding had only produced Juice and muffins, so far.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #14

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I'm thinking that if they're encouraging kids to feed the berries to the pets, the jam jar prizes (the ones you fill up) are going to be very good. They're encouraging the kids to go for the small-fry prizes by feeding them to their pet.

The moonberry one must be phenominal - I've only gotten one berry of that so far. I wish though that the game was a little bit fairer on things such as mixed basket - even with all three kinds of berries I'll sometimes get a "0" score offered by the roll.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #15
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I'm thinking that if they're encouraging kids to feed the berries to the pets, the jam jar prizes (the ones you fill up) are going to be very good. They're encouraging the kids to go for the small-fry prizes by feeding them to their pet.

The moonberry one must be phenominal - I've only gotten one berry of that so far. I wish though that the game was a little bit fairer on things such as mixed basket - even with all three kinds of berries I'll sometimes get a "0" score offered by the roll.
With the mixed basket you must have one of all FOUR types of berries, including the moonberry on this one. The fifth slot can be anything but the more valuable the berry, the higher your ultimate score.
lamb is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #16
_ihacoks_

You get those prizes from feeding the berries to your pets.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #17

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock

To get anything for the mixed basket you need to have one of each of the 4 berries (red, yellow, green and purple)
lschaisson is offline Female
Closed