Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #511
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields Guide and Member's Prize Gallery

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
I won the weathered barn flooring and put it in a room not knowing about the glitch. Will Ganz be able to fix it?
Congrats!
Umm...I think Ganz is working on this glitch, but I'm not sure, sorry. Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 06:09 PM   #512
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I'm embarrased but I really don't get this game. Can someone explainhow to play please?
Ivie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #513
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Jumbleberry Fields Guide and Member's Prize Gallery

You're not going to believe this because I DON'T believe it!! Here's a cap of getting all five moonberries:

Click the image to open in full size.

Then after I finished playing [not very high ending score BTW] I fed Cricky some moon berries and WOWEE ZOWEE!!!! He got the Moonberry Grand Prize, the tractor!! Here's a cap:

He wishes he could use it but the grass is covered with snow and he can't mow yet!
Here he is on it though [wanted to show it off]

The only way I can think that we got the tractor [which I WANTED SOOO bad ~ like LUST] was because I got ALL 5 Moonberries.
Since we are not the programmers for Webkinz, I'm not sure this is why I got the tractor.

Has anyone else received 5 moonberries and the grand prize tractor? Or my 2nd question would be, WHAT if anything have / has anyone received getting 5 moonberries?

WOW, this is truly UNBELIEVABLE!

As a computer NERD [graphics first but love internal workings of computers] I really would like to know if there is "some kind" of programming formula that I serendipitously discovered by getting the 5 moonberries. How often does getting 5 moonberries happen? True, each Webkinz server we are on, and WE are on the same server ALL the time [server stores our info] gathers the stored info and randomly generates an "answer." But I just wonder if you get 5 moonberries WILL you get the tractor if you feed them to your pet. Also, if I change pets does this affect the issuance of the prizes. I know folks are storing the berries in jars, I just feed them to the guys.

Just a silly, I hope they don't get well, ya know, loose [you know] from too much fruit. LOL! They keep telling me they LOVE the berries, so well, like bears, they like lottsa fruit!! [Always thinking of the kids] ;>)

PS: But is there a programmer out there that maybe knows about random generators? I use Flash but don't know enough AS, Active X, ASP or database retrieval OR whatever!!

Questions:
1. I feed the berries & don't collect them. Could this have a bearing on the prizes?
2. What kind of berries & how many?
3. Being on the same server all the time [to access our accounts] if I feed the same pet all the time, could this be a factor?

I have lottsa questions but somehow just don't think it is ALWAYS randomly generated. What do you all think??

Ellen

Last edited by bowzerbird; 01-23-2010 at 09:21 PM..
bowzerbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #514
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

WOW!! Congrats,bowzerbird!!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #515
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bowzerbird
You're not going to believe this because I DON'T believe it!! Here's a cap of getting all five moonberries:
Then after I finished playing [not very high ending score BTW] I fed Cricky some moon berries and WOWEE ZOWEE!!!! He got the Moonberry Grand Prize, the tractor!! Here's a cap:

He wishes he could use it but the grass is covered with snow and he can't mow yet!
Here he is on it though [wanted to show it off]

The only way I can think that we got the tractor [which I WANTED SOOO bad ~ like LUST] was because I got ALL 5 Moonberries.
Since we are not the programmers for Webkinz, I'm not sure this is why I got the tractor.
Has anyone else received 5 moonberries and the grand prize tractor? Or my 2nd question would be, WHAT if anything have / has anyone received getting 5 moonberries?
WOW, this is truly UNBELIEVABLE!
THAT TRACTOR is my Mt Everest! CONGRATULATIONS BOWZERBIRD!!!
I am officially miserably happy for you
That snow will be gone in no time! Have a blast with your tractor!!!
woot woot for YOU
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #516
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
I'm embarrased but I really don't get this game. Can someone explainhow to play please?
I expect that someone else has done a better job explaining the game somewhere but let me see if I can help you out.

Basically the goal is to get as high a score as you can for each of the nine different categories on the board. For the first four categories (Jumbleberry, Sugarberry, Pickleberry and Moonberry) only berries of that type count so you want to get sets of dice with as many of each individual type of berry as possible. For the Basket of Three, Four and Five, you have to have at least three, four and five berries of a single type respectively. Your other berries do give you extra points for these categories. Mixed berries means you have to have one each of the four types of berries (and the extra one gives more points). The free roll is where you can put whatever won't go anywhere else (and of course you want it to be as high as possible LOL!)

You get nine sets of rolls. Roll the dice the first time and then decide which category you think you want to go for. Lock the dice that fit in that category and then roll again (unless you are happy the way they are) and repeat. Whenever the dice are the way you want them (or you are out of rolls), click on the category that you want to get points for. You can hover over each category before clicking to see how many points you would get (zero means you can't select the category) if you put the 'roll' in that category. The instructions for the game tell you how many points you can get for each type of berry and I think there is something at the beginning of this thread (or maybe in another thread - not sure, I know I saw it somewhere) that tells you the maximum points possible for each category.

Hope that helps. Feel free to post on my profile if you need anything clarified.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #517
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats! to bowserbird! I'd like any prize except food, which is why I'm here so I'm going to go for 5sies (on all my berries) and try feeding any winning combos like that to my pets, too.

I also wondered if feeding the berries to various pets (instead of all to the same pet) helps your chances.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:03 AM   #518
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I actually got a prize today. . .
Yay! Too bad it's glitchy, but I squealed anyway!
Something non-food!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:12 AM   #519
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I actually got a prize today. . .
Yay! Too bad it's glitchy, but I squealed anyway!
Something non-food!
That is awesome! Congratulations!!! I want one of those real bad, but I hope they fix the glitch soon!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #520
rnbm is an unknown quantity at this point

all i ever get is food on all three of my accounts is there a trick to getting other prizes this is getting kind of frustrating
rnbm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*magic*, bluey wuz here!, code wowewe, dbird wuvs picklepatrol, erictwigs waz here!!!, galfam was here, kevinelevin was here!, poguee_smiles:), seahorseseatjumbleberries, taffeta//mimi ♥, toothache, widotcom!, wolfyclub wuz here, x x a e r o x x ♥