Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #41
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields Guide and Member's Prize Gallery

View Post Originally Posted by Siouxie
I fed a Pickleberry prize to one of my pets. The info about the game says that it is possible to get the prizes for feeding the berries to your pet, but it's a long shot. I just got lucky.
Thanks for replying and answering my question! It is wonderful that you won! Congratulations!
So maybe I should not be saving them.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

SunnySusie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information this will help many people a lot!
SunnySusie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #43
scoot11

scoot11 is on a distinguished road

I can't wait to see what the grand prizes are for filling up each jar! My high score is like 120. ha ha i guess i need some practice
scoot11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #44
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I'm really thinking that the prizes we know are all the prizes available. It's just do you want to take a gamble and feed your berries to the pets and maybe take forever to get prizes, or do you want to guarantee yourself the prizes after you collect so many berries. I could be wrong, but it seems like this could be it. I'm going to collect on all accounts except one where I'll feed the berries.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #45
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I'm really thinking that the prizes we know are all the prizes available. It's just do you want to take a gamble and feed your berries to the pets and maybe take forever to get prizes, or do you want to guarantee yourself the prizes after you collect so many berries. I could be wrong, but it seems like this could be it. I'm going to collect on all accounts except one where I'll feed the berries.
I agree with you Lamb. The prize of the Moonberry pond seems like a grand prize that should take forever to get, and I haven't seen any other prizes that are really equal to that one (in all the spoiler pictures of the prizes). I have a couple of accounts that I will feed the berries to my pets on, but I'm going to try my best to patient on the others!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Siouxie
I fed a Pickleberry prize to one of my pets. The info about the game says that it is possible to get the prizes for feeding the berries to your pet, but it's a long shot. I just got lucky.
When you say you fed a Pickleberry prize to one of your pets...you mean an actual pickleberry that you got from playing the game or something else I haven't seen yet?
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #47
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Heres what I got...

Click the image to open in full size.
Bear10176 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #48
Siouxie

Siouxie is a jewel in the roughSiouxie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
When you say you fed a Pickleberry prize to one of your pets...you mean an actual pickleberry that you got from playing the game or something else I haven't seen yet?
Yeah, one of the pickleberries that you get in your dock after you play the game--I fed one of those to my pet and got the grand prize for the pickleberry. I was shocked to say the least.

One of my daughters fed two sugarberries to her pet and got a piece of sugarberry pie and the sugarberry juice. The other two berries didn't do anything except decrease her pet's hunger.

My other daughter had one of each kind of berry in her dock--but got nothing. She was so sad

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I agree with you Lamb. The prize of the Moonberry pond seems like a grand prize that should take forever to get, and I haven't seen any other prizes that are really equal to that one (in all the spoiler pictures of the prizes). I have a couple of accounts that I will feed the berries to my pets on, but I'm going to try my best to patient on the others!
You'll know if it's a grand prize or not when you get it. When I got my pickleberry prize, it said that it was the Grand Prize on the screen where I got awarded the wallpaper.

I'd be willing to bet that the Moonberry pond is a Grand Prize. It sure is beautiful. I hope that I get a few Moonberries to eat

Because of the amount of prizes, I'm thinking that Ganz may have been trying to add some excitement to the game as it first comes out by awarding a lot of the prizes at first. This may decrease after the first week or two. I may be wrong--it's only a theory.

Last edited by Siouxie; 12-20-2009 at 08:00 PM..
Siouxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #49
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

Those prizes are amazing. Congrats! Thanks for all the Information.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #50
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Woo hoo! I didn't get any prizes, but I did manage to get this badge! Too bad it's not on my main account!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*magic*, bluey wuz here!, code wowewe, dbird wuvs picklepatrol, erictwigs waz here!!!, galfam was here, kevinelevin was here!, poguee_smiles:), seahorseseatjumbleberries, taffeta//mimi ♥, toothache, widotcom!, wolfyclub wuz here, x x a e r o x x ♥