Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #21
Lil Kinz

eddieandpeaches will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields Guide and Member's Prize Gallery

I think it was a moon berry...sorry I really did not pay attention
eddieandpeaches is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #22
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
how do we get prizes? by feeding them to our pets?
Yes, these current have been awarded from feeding pets the berries.

View Post Originally Posted by pinukity
i fed one red berry and got the red juice...other 3 berries nothing
i would love a reminder of yatzee strategies - since i haven't played since 4 grade...
thank you all and enjoy those great prizes
love your country home and the window is just PERFECT there anthonysmom!
For Jumbleberry Fields - the Moonberries score the highest. Currently we are missing two of the Moonberry Food prizes - Freshly Squeezed Moonberry Juice and Piece of Moonberry Pie.

If you roll a basket of 5 Moonberries for 5 categories, and one mixed category, a basket of 5 Jumbleberries, a basket of 5 Sugarberries and a basket of 5 Pickleberries, you could achieve the maximum score possible.

In the example below, I had a basket of 5 Sugarberries worth 2 points each, so received a score of 10. This would have fit in the categories of Sugaberry, Basket of 3, Basket of 4, Basket of 5, or Free Roll category. However, Basket of 5 is the most difficult to obtain, so I chose that one (if those Sugarberries were Moonberries that would have been awesome - worth 7x5 = 35 points).

Click the image to open in full size.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #23
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got a Sugarberry Muffin !!

Last edited by funkyc63; 05-09-2010 at 07:38 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #24
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

I know! I love the new game!

~Kylie
\/\/\/\/
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #25
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

It looks like people are getting quite a bit of the prizes listed for this game just by feeding their pet the berries. What kind of prizes do you get for filling a jar? The same? Seems like you have much better odds just feeding rather than saving up to 100 berries? Am I missing something here?
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #26
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

awesome guide congrats to all the big winners food for me for now lol
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #27
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

WOW, the grand prizes are SOO cool!! I gotta start feeding my pets some of these XD And save some for the big prize Does anyone know if this is a limited addition game, or if it's going to stay like the wheel of wow? I hope it's staying..

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
It looks like people are getting quite a bit of the prizes listed for this game just by feeding their pet the berries. What kind of prizes do you get for filling a jar? The same? Seems like you have much better odds just feeding rather than saving up to 100 berries? Am I missing something here?
I think filling up the jar until 100 gives you a bigger prize than the rest Nobody knows what's the prize is yet, so lets just say it's a mystery until someone finds out

Last edited by bluey1998; 12-19-2009 at 09:57 PM..
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #28
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Look what I just got!

Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #29
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this might help figure anything out, but I eventually started keeping track of how many berries of what color I was awards for what score. (Ex. if I scored 146 and was awards 1 red berry, 0 yellow berries, 3 green berries, and 2 purple berries I would record it as: 146 = 1032 ... get it? in 1032 the 1 represents red, the 0 represents yellow, and so on.) The fact that I scored some numbers twice and was awarded a different number of berries each time, tells me this might not be of use to figure out how they deal out the rewards, but... you never know. Anyway, here's what I have so far:

SCORE = RYGP (red yellow green purple)
92 = 3100
094 = 2200
107 = 2110
109 = 1210
113 = 1310
113 = 2210
122 = 1211
122 = 3011
123 = 2111
127 = 1211
128 = 0311
134 = 1121
137 = 2021
145 = 1032
146 = 1032

Attached Images
File Type: jpgJB146.jpg (47.8 KB, 17 views)
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:10 AM   #30
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi SchmoopiePie, thank you for your observations - I'll take a closer look at this next time I roll as I've rolled on all my accounts already today!
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*magic*, bluey wuz here!, code wowewe, dbird wuvs picklepatrol, erictwigs waz here!!!, galfam was here, kevinelevin was here!, poguee_smiles:), seahorseseatjumbleberries, taffeta//mimi ♥, toothache, widotcom!, wolfyclub wuz here, x x a e r o x x ♥