Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 01:21 AM   #111

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields Guide and Member's Prize Gallery

Here is my Barrel of Berries Fridge -- as you can see it will hold 6 items (regular food too).

Click the image to open in full size.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #112

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
Congrats!!

Can't wait to see a picture!

Got this tonight;
Bundle of Moonberries

Can only go outdoors though.
Ooooo I like that -- congrats to you too!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:37 AM   #113
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Ooooo I like that -- congrats to you too!
Thank you.
Congrats on your prizes- Its really cool.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #114
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Misagirl12
I just got a Scarecrow thing from eating a sugarberry. I only went through a couple berries. I think it's easier to get the prizes this way than filling up the jars.

Congratulations! That is very cool! What a great item to add to your yard! Thanks for sharing the picture!

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
Congrats!!

Can't wait to see a picture!

Got this tonight;
Bundle of Moonberries

Can only go outdoors though.
Yippee for you! That is a great looking item! I love that! Thanks for sharing the picture!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Here is my Barrel of Berries Fridge -- as you can see it will hold 6 items (regular food too).

Wow! Congratulations! What a great prize!

You all are making me rethink my "save and store" philosophy! Since my most filled jar only has 14 berries in it could take quite awhile to receive a prize that way.

Might have to try feeding my Webbies a berry or two.

Here's our berry collections from today:

Score....Red-Yellow-Green-Purple

127......2-1-1-1
126......1-2-1-1
145......1-3-2-1
106......0-3-1-0

Congratulations again to all of you!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:48 AM   #115
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I just got 107 points but no berries? Does this game have a glitch?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:32 AM   #116
ho me?
Webkinz :)

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

To add to your chart:

I got 89 points and received 2 Jumbleberries and 1 Sugarberry

I got 99 and 95 points and received 2 Jumbleberries and 2 Sugarberries

I got 69 points and received 2 Jumbleberries

I got 127 points and received 2 Jumbleberries, 1 Sugarberry, 1 Pickleberry, and 1 Moonberry

Last edited by wircfan; 12-29-2009 at 08:13 AM..
wircfan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #117
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Score 118. 1 Red. 3 Yellow. 1 Green. 0 Purple

Fed one Green berry. Got nothin'.

Score 124. 1 Red. 2 Yellow. 1 Green. 1 Purple.

Fed one Green berry. Got the green piece of pie.

Score 132. 1 Red. 1 Yellow. 2 Green. 1 Purple.

Fed one Green berry. Got the green muffin.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #118
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

i got a moonberry madness badge for getting 5 moonberries in the 3 roles. has this happened to anyone else?
Emloveswebkins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #119
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
i got a moonberry madness badge for getting 5 moonberries in the 3 roles. has this happened to anyone else?
Congratulations. That's a tough badge to get.

There's another badge for getting five flies too.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #120
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Here is what I got today for your research...CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-24-2009 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: fixing pic
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
*magic*, bluey wuz here!, code wowewe, dbird wuvs picklepatrol, erictwigs waz here!!!, galfam was here, kevinelevin was here!, poguee_smiles:), seahorseseatjumbleberries, taffeta//mimi ♥, toothache, widotcom!, wolfyclub wuz here, x x a e r o x x ♥