Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
iryss is a name known to alliryss is a name known to alliryss is a name known to all

Default Fun, but hard

Jumbleberry fields is really fun, but its hard to earn the moonberries . Has anyone even finished the moonberry jam jar? How do you get a moonberry? I think it depends on your score, but how much do you need in order to get one? Im sorry if it said in the instructions, I usually never read it and go with my guts.
iryss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2014, 09:38 PM   #2

cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!cruisingirl is not just visiting!

Default Re: Fun, but hard

I have filled up the moonberry jar before. I think the score has to be over 120 in order to get at least one moonberry.
cruisingirl is offline Female
Old 08-27-2014, 06:10 AM   #3

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

score has to be 121 to get purple berries.

when I play I concentrate on using as many green berries as I can. I think the purple berries are worth 7 and green are worth 4. and others 2.

so if you only get yellow and red at 2 points you would never get 121 points.

even if I roll four red or green, I dont use them because of the 2 points I re-roll the whole group looking for green or purple.

also for the five of a kind I found that going for five yellow works for me the most.

good luck all, this is how I play and works for me, hope it helps you to get more points and berries.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 08-27-2014, 06:40 AM   #4

1webkinzfan has disabled reputation

I agree with ryhill. Keep trying different combinations though and see what works for you. I always loved the game Yahtzee and its kind of like that so I just love this game. I have filled the purple jar several times but I agree it takes a long time. Playing everyday helps though. Good luck!
Old 08-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #5
alt1981black

alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips
alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber

I actually grow moonberries on one account and I just stash them away and then fill up my jars later on. I got the moonberry seeds from a Christmas stocking, that's the only reason why I grow them at all.
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 08-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Good advice given here. This is one of my favorite games. As ryhill mentioned, go for the greens. They are worth more and help make your score higher. There is a bit of randomness to it, in that some days the dice just don't roll the good colors as often, sometimes they are easy to roll. But it also takes a bit of skill in knowing when to lock your jars and when to reroll.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 09-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #7
T9850

T9850 swims in greatness
T9850 swims in greatnessT9850 swims in greatnessT9850 swims in greatnessT9850 swims in greatness

Sometimes Jumbleberry Fields can be frustrating with too many pests and not enough moonberries, although your luck can go up eventually. There were times when moonberries were really hard for me to get and other times it wasn't so hard. Also, the luck you get in the game can actually be different if you use a different browser. I tried it.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #8
shorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellence
shorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by iryss
Jumbleberry fields is really fun, but its hard to earn the moonberries . Has anyone even finished the moonberry jam jar? How do you get a moonberry? I think it depends on your score, but how much do you need in order to get one? Im sorry if it said in the instructions, I usually never read it and go with my guts.
See the Scoring section on this web page: Jumbleberry Fields - Webkinz Insider Wiki.

I had a hard time earning moonberries until I read the tips here (see the strategy tips section): Webkinz Tips and Tricks: Jumbleberry Fields Strategy Guide! | WKN: Webkinz Newz.
shorty123 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #9
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

DD and I both have full moonberry jars but we can't decide which prize to pick as it took SOOOOO long to fill the jar. So it's just sitting there!
naomid81 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2014, 07:55 AM   #10
shorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellence
shorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellenceshorty123 is the epitome of excellence

It takes so long to fill up a jar. I think that it is better to save the moonberries for super berry day and just earn prizes that way. Another way to collect moonberries is to click on the berries during berry festival. It is too bad that Webkinz Friends is retiring today. I was going to try to grow moonberry plants over there. I don't want to buy moonberries with estore credits. It is too expensive for what you get.
shorty123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, sayeth what?!?!?