Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
I am a
Webkinz :)

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

Default I need help! :0

I need help! I read the rules on how to play Jumble Berry Fields, and yet I still don't get how to play! Please help me to understand better! Thanks!
--Bowwow478
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
_ihacoks_

Default Re: I need help! :0

Have you ever played Yatzee! ? If so, Jumbleberry fields is really much like it. Roll the dice, start strategizing for the rest of the roll, then lock the ones you want, and continue rolling.
Hope I could be of some service and best of luck to you!
ihacoks
Old 01-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

I've never played Yatzee... :\ I still don't get it, hehe.
--Bowwow478
Old 01-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #4

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

You get three rolls at a time and then you click where you want that roll to count.

So say you are just starting and your first roll is 2 red 2 yellow and a green. You can try for 3, 4 or 5 of a kind with the yellow or red or you can try for the best count of a color.

So let's say you click on the two red to lock them and you roll again and you get 3 green. At this point you would lock the greens and try for more of them as they are worth more than the red.

On your last roll you get a purple and a red. Three greens saved as pickleberry are worth 12 but if you save this set as three of a kind you will get credit for the 7 for the purple and 2 for the red and your score would be 21.

You try and get the best score for what you roll.

I hope this helps.
lschaisson is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
I am a

Thanks so much!
--Bowwow478
Closed