Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default I filled my moonberry jar

moonberry jar filled.jpg

moonberry prize selection.jpg
I am so happy that I won. I have been trying to get that last berry for a month now.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I filled my moonberry jar

Congratulations Matt
That is a difficult task to do; you have so much patience

Love the prize you chose; enjoy your well deserved greenhouse!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-07-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

Congratulations on filling your Moonberry jar! That must have taken forever. I am saving my berries until a super berry day but after that I will start filling my jars again. I've currently got 34 Moonberries in my jar and 15 in my dock. I am hoping for a super berry day soon so I can feed my berries and get some prizes. I am glad you like your greenhouse that is a great prize!

Last edited by WebkinzBoss; 04-19-2013 at 05:50 AM..
WebkinzBoss is offline Male
Old 04-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
1bunnysarecool

1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true
1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true1bunnysarecool is too good to be true

good for you i have like 25 moonberries.
1bunnysarecool is offline Female
Old 04-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Congratulations on filling that up! I've still got a long way to go, but I decided that once I fill up the jars, I'll save the berries in my dock for Super Berry days
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 04-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
Gifted

insider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoW
insider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoW

Congrats on filling your moonberry jar! That takes a very long time. I like that greenhouse!
insider777 is offline Male
Old 04-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on filling thatAwesome prize Matt
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #8
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

CONGRATULATIONS! I love the greenhouse.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-15-2013, 01:14 AM   #9

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

congrats........
Old 04-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #10
mil

mil wears the mantle of perfection with gracemil wears the mantle of perfection with gracemil wears the mantle of perfection with gracemil wears the mantle of perfection with gracemil wears the mantle of perfection with gracemil wears the mantle of perfection with gracemil wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Moonberries. Yum. I eat all my moonberries. Yum. I personally think it's not worth the 100 berries.
mil is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail