Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Jumbleberry Fields

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber
Default 20 Jars Filled (10 Jumbleberry, 10 Sugarberry) - These Are My Prizes!

I look after 10 Webkinz accounts, and so far I have filled all 10 Jumbleberry Jars and 10 Sugarberry Jars from these accounts. I have received the following prizes:

3 Scarecrows
2 Bean Bag Chairs
2 Maps of Jumbleberry Fields
2 Baker's Aprons
2 Farmer's Boots
2 Jumbleberry Pies
1 Country Bonnet (Not Shown - traded)
1 Country Party Dress
1 Farmer's Overalls
1 Bundle of Moonberries
1 Fresh Berries Sign
1 Homemade Preserves Sign
1 Modern Juicer

The Bale of Hay in the picture was not a prize that I won. I noticed it was there after I took the picture. I actually traded to get that prize. The prizes include NO food prizes (thankfully) and are all prizes that are valued at 5,000-10,000 KC in the WIGEV. Here are the prizes:

Click the image to open in full size.

Since I started re-filling my jars a week or so ago, I now have 10 pickleberry jars about 3/4 full, and 10 moonberry jars about 1/4 filled. I should have the pickleberry jars filled in about 3 more weeks, the moonberries jars will be a while - LOL! I expect that the Pickleberry prizes will be the 15,000-20,000 KC prizes - Fridge, Berry Display, Stove, and so on. This is close to what all my accounts currently look like in their Jumbleberry count:

Last edited by valleygram; 02-25-2010 at 12:17 PM..
valleygram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #2
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: 20 Jars Filled (10 Jumbleberry, 10 Sugarberry) - These Are My Prizes!

Wow Good for you. I have been doing the Jumberry game sence it started and I also have many accounts. Not One jar is full, They are basically all about the same. Did you kinzpost any berries? I will try that now that I thought of it.lol Your very lucky if they were all done on their own.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #3

WebCats139 is a genius through and through
WebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and throughWebCats139 is a genius through and through

WI Subscriber
Default Re: 20 Jars Filled (10 Jumbleberry, 10 Sugarberry) - These Are My Prizes!

Congratulations! Lots of great items there. After reading other peoples' disappointment with their final prizes -- and hearing there have even been food prizes for filling jars -- this kind of helps encourage me to go back to filling them!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Congrats ...I have only filled 3 jars and gotten 2 bales of hay and one poster...you have done well...keep going and get all the prizes...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Congratulations valleygram! Those are really nice prizes. I have not had the patience to fill my jars. I keep feeding my berries to my pets.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

valleygram!
Those are fantastic prizes!!
Your hard work sure paid off!
I hope you will continue your hard work!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us...it certainly does show that it is probably wise to save and not eat...I just got my first prize today from filling my jumbleberry jar and I got a hay bale...I've gotten tons and tons of food from eating in my other accounts-and I should have just been saving them...

The only non food item I won from eating was actually on my "saver" account-but I messed up and forgot I was supposed to save and popped one little berry in my mouth and got the bean bag chair-so I don't know if your chances are heightened if you've been saving or what...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Wow Good for you. I have been doing the Jumberry game sence it started and I also have many accounts. Not One jar is full, They are basically all about the same. Did you kinzpost any berries? I will try that now that I thought of it.lol Your very lucky if they were all done on their own.
No, I did not kinzpost any berries. I don't think you can - I'm not sure though. The jars were filled on their own on each account.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
valleygram
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Congratulations! Lots of great items there. After reading other peoples' disappointment with their final prizes -- and hearing there have even been food prizes for filling jars -- this kind of helps encourage me to go back to filling them!
I did not get any food items for filling jars. I do have various food items, but I got them when I starting out feeding the berries to my pets. I think that I can refill these 20 jars every two or three months, so I get another 20 prizes on a regular basis.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Congratulations on all of your great prizes! Thank you so much for the information and the photos! It is nice to see photos of items in the rooms or on the pets, and I haven't yet seen a prize that I don't love!

I have only received one prize so far (fresh berries sign after filling my jumbleberry jar) and am debating whether to try filling the jar again or start feeding them to my pets. All previous attempts at feeding them to my pets have resulted in food prizes, so I am hesitant to feed them anymore. But other people have had some luck feeding the berries, so I have been keeping my jumbleberries in my dock since I got my first prize. My sugarberry jar is nearly full so I will definitely go ahead and finish that one off before I decide what to do.

Either way, I hope I get as lucky with the prizes as you have!
momcrom is offline Female
Closed