Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2018, 12:32 PM   #11
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day
LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: ~~lNTRODUClNG THE CANlS FAMlLlARlS~FELlS CATUS~OTHER DOMESTlC ANlMAL TERMS lN LATlN ORGANlZATlON~ALL ARE WELCOME~~

ahhhhh they're beautiful abby <3
baylor looks almost identical to my neighbor's dog *minus the pink harness*
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #12
Deertail :D

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Default Re: ~~lNTRODUClNG THE CANlS FAMlLlARlS~FELlS CATUS~OTHER DOMESTlC ANlMAL TERMS lN LATlN ORGANlZATlON~ALL ARE WELCOME~~

Haha thanks xD
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2018, 01:00 AM   #13
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day
LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day

okay
i'll be getting a dog of my own the beginning of new month
my problem is i have to decide which pup i want
i like one pup
everyone else likes the other pup
i don't know if i should go with the guy i want, or do the majority and pick the pup everyone else wants
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I NEED ADVICE HELP
Old 01-16-2018, 08:15 AM   #14

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Wow thats the exact same thing that happened to me when I got Rylee! so it was a year ago when we were picking her up at a breeder and there were a bunch of them and I loved Rylee the most while everyone else loved another one but in the end it was my dog so I went with the one I wanted most and i'd recommend doing that for you
Old 01-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #15
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

really?! i'm glad someone else has been in my position before. it's hard for me to choose whether to listen to myself or everyone else. most of the time when i listen to myself things usually end up better than if i listen to someone else, especially if everyone else is in unison against me.
the thing is, one is the alpha male of the bunch (the one i want) and the biggest pup of the group. i admit that he was a little bit of a troublemaker (as in he tried to tear down the breeder's curtains AND ate a leaf right off a plant while i was holding him- luckily a little bit was sticking out of his mouth and i barely touched it and he gave it up, which made me think he'd be a good fetch partner), but it gave him personality and i liked that. he also had a little prance to him right before he caused havoc. also, he was chewing on my jacket a lot, but not me luckily. the one time he tried to chew my wrist, i did that dog yelp and he immediately stopped and went back to the jacket. reasonably so, he was nibbling on the spots where i had cheese popcorn on me. hehehehe. he didn't object to me wiggling his little paws and ears, which i thought was good. he licked my face a little bit, not too much and not too little. he did start to squirm and whimper when i was holding him, but it turned out that he just had to go potty, and then he was fine. his coloring was absolutely beautiful, and when he fell asleep on me, he literally looked like a stuffed animal except that he had little puppy snores and was twitching his back right paw.

i don't know much about the other pup because my dad was cradling him. i guess my dad liked him better because he was examining that pup, and the pup started sniffing and chewing his ear. it was pretty cute, but i'm not sure if i want an ear chewer lol.

Last edited by LabLover2014; 01-16-2018 at 03:39 PM..
Old 01-17-2018, 10:44 AM   #16

yeah the puppy i wanted was the more playful dog of the group and to this day she still loves to play and run and be active but thats exactly what I wanted. So in the end its about preference and remember you can train them to stop or do almost anything
Old 01-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #17
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

so, the breeder wanted me to make a decision by today. and, thanks to your advice and chatting with the breeder and my dad, i decided to go with the chunky pup i wanted . and by the way, when we started discussing names for our new dog, my brother immediately said "how about riley?" and i was thinking oh my gosh that's kind of coincidental and creepy and hilarious all at the same time. so now i've gotta think of a name for him because currently he's named after a type of alcohol and my dad doesn't want to give the impression that our family drinks, even though he only has a beer once every year at the most and i can't even remember the last time my mom had any kind of drink lol.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #18

Aw I'm glad!! Well Riley is a great name xDD I'll let you know if i have any ideas!
Old 01-19-2018, 04:24 PM   #19
20hreiling

lpscat123 is a genius through and through
lpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and throughlpscat123 is a genius through and through

Name(what you want to be called)- Hailey
Would you like to become a staff member?- no
If so, what position/s? If no was selected, just write N/A- N/A
Do you have/had pets?- yes
If so, how many (living or deceased)?- 1 cat living
What species are/were they?- tortoiseshell cat
Specific breeds or type?- domestic shorthair
Would you recommend a pet like this?- yes
Any other info you'd like to share?-

Also here is a picture of my tortoiseshell cat named sabrina.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by lpscat123; 01-19-2018 at 04:24 PM..
lpscat123 is online now Female
Old 01-19-2018, 09:23 PM   #20

Faunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no bounds
Faunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no bounds

Name(what you want to be called)- Fauna
Do you have/had pets?- yes

If so, how many (living or deceased)?
Countless over the years! Baby chicks, a homeless baby robin, orphaned baby rabbits, a lot of cats, one dog, a few parakeets, fish, a hamster and gerbils... For the last decades, though, only cats and a few betta fish.

What species are/were they?- I'll just cover my cats here.

Specific breeds or type?- Probably just Mixie cats (area is a hotspot for stray cats)
Would you recommend a pet like this?- ABSOLUTELY! I've always adored animals, and my current pets - my kitties - are the sheer joys of my life.
Many have come to me hungry, scared and alone. One of my greatest joys comes from those precious days of triumph when a once very shy or even feral cat, lets me touch them - even for a split second - for the first time, to be followed (hopefully) by further domestication.

Any other info you'd like to share?
Here are Pinterest links to those of my beautiful babies whom I have online pics of:
DECEASED
Mischief, whose mama was originally a stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...ip-sweet-baby/

Phantom of the Opera (Phantom), who originally came as a very shy adult stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...rip-sweet-boy/

Precious Jewel (Jewel), littermate to Thumbelina (no pics available), Orion and Charcoal; mama was originally a stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...ip-sweet-baby/

Orion Reginald, littermate to Thumbelina (no pics available), Jewel and Charcoal; mama was originally a stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...ce-sweet-baby/

Charcoal Citrine, littermate to Thumbelina (no pics available), Jewel and Orion; mama was originally a stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...weet-princess/

Casey Buttercup (one of my "handicapped trio"), who originally came as an adult stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...ey-mason-zany/

LIVING:
Bandit Regina, last living littermate of Mischief (deceased); mama originally a stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...itties-bandit/

Mistoffelees Houdini, last surviving littermate of Orion, Jewel, Charcoal, and Thumbelina.
Mama, originally a stray.
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...-mistoffelees/

Mason Leo and Zany Obsidian, the surviving two of my "handicapped trio" who all came to me as shy adult strays
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...ey-mason-zany/

Classy Lady; originally came as adult stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...s-classy-lady/

Chase Lightning and Snowpaw Orpheus (mama was a stray who adopted my nephew)
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...chase-snowpaw/

Shadow Kasumi; came within the last year originally as a still very shy adult stray
https://www.pinterest.com/animalsboo...itties-shadow/

Last edited by Faunalover; 01-19-2018 at 09:30 PM..
Closed

Tags
chalk one up for lablover, midnightflame, yolo pants, you're a canary