Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!

Default Re: ~Percy Jackson Fan Club~

Hi, is anyone here?
GoldenYorkie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #212
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!
Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
I nevers shipped Leyna. x33 Honestly, I don't get what people see in it, since they've never really met...
/is glad Lazel didn't come to be tho (Frazel forever wooo)
Spoiler: show
Ooh, I hope so. Leo looks so lonely right now, it's making me want to cry :'c
Hazel and Leo? WHO ARE THESE NUTCASES THAT SHIP THEM
Silver Okapi is offline Female
Old 12-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #213

GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!GoldenYorkie is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Silver Okapi
Hazel and Leo? WHO ARE THESE NUTCASES THAT SHIP THEM
I know, right?

The one I don't get is Thalia and Nico.
GoldenYorkie is offline Female
Old 12-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #214
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!
Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!

Oh, yeah, I don't get that one either...
Old 12-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #215

Kitty31 has a spectacular aura about

Club name:sapphire
User: Kitty31
Why: I finally get to talk to some one who knows what I'm talking about!
I like to draw and eat cheese

Thalia and Nico? two words... NO WAY! there is NO WAY that you can make me ship them!(that meens I agree with you!)

neither do I

Last edited by Kitty31; 12-18-2013 at 06:42 PM..
Kitty31 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #216
SnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guide

Club name:Luna
User: SnakeCrazy
Why I love Percy Jackson: I love Percy Jackson (well I like Leo better) Because its about Greek mythology. And because everyone is epic in it!
Other: I just love snakes and Leo that's what I live for!
SnakeCrazy is offline Female
Old 12-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #217
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Yay, welcome guys!
Old 12-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #218
SnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guideSnakeCrazy is a golden guide

Thanks Deerpaw!

its Ginger by the way!
Old 12-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #219

Kitty31 has a spectacular aura about

thanks! just had dinner!

Leo is de Bomb!

Team Leo!!!!!

Hi deerpaw long time no see!

Last edited by Kitty31; 12-18-2013 at 07:35 PM..
Kitty31 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #220

Hi liv what's up man?!

hello lady Livy who loves Leo!

So now what?

Last edited by SnakeCrazy; 12-18-2013 at 07:39 PM..
Closed

Tags
# yorkie was here, 221b tardis street, bad wolf, dftba, doktah who, flying mint bunny, flying tacos?, goldenyorkie ;), i am reyna. it stinks, jewelsky of lightningclan, loganlermanisfat, loganlermanismyhusband, reyna is amazing uaij, reyna is epical djzne, reyna is evil gfhusdf, sayeth what?!?!?, silver okapi is deerpaw!, umbrella, zoe is awesome!!!