Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #13551
Webkinz :)
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Default Re: ~ The Warriors Club ~

Thanks! And IKR?! Ceremonies are SOO awesome 8D

It's so much fun too enjoy the hype, and the parties <3
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2017, 02:17 PM   #13552

Ocean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by SarahStuffies9
THERE IS AN IMPORTANT POLL ON ETF

WI can no longer support us. Yesterday proved that. Please go to ETF if you can, and vote on the "Important Question Regarding the WC" Poll! We would love as many votes as we can get! Thank you!!!
(all further information is found on the poll)

Important announcement:

The poll Tornadostorm mentioned several weeks ago finished yesterday; we have reached the decision to move the club to ETF (Enter the Forest). To anyone who wishes to follow us there but hasn't yet joined: please send me a PM letting me know, so that we can open it up to new member registration. Thank you.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank WI for its many years of supporting our club. This is where it all started, and where it grew into what it is today. <3 Even though the club is moving soon, I'll still be checking in here as always.

Last edited by Ocean_Sapphire; 05-03-2017 at 06:54 PM..
Ocean_Sapphire is offline Female
Old 05-03-2017, 06:09 PM   #13553
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Goodbye, Webkinz Insider! You've been such a good place for this club to form, and grow, and grow strong enough to now leave. You were a wonderful, happy, friendly place, and I will always have only fond memories of this place..
Old 05-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #13554
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

What an end of an era this is! I joined 5/6 years ago...and I never would've imagined the day it would end. WI has been good to us, but regardless of location, the Warrios Club lives on because that's what families do
Thank you for the lovely memories and I wish you all the best in your fresh start
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2017, 12:03 AM   #13555
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I'll miss you, WI....you were a wonderful, safe place on the internet for my child self to figure out how talking to people online works, and to share in my love of Warriors, and Webkinz, and creative things....thank you for being a part of my life. *sappy levels: tree sap monsoon*
Old 05-06-2017, 12:09 AM   #13556

MINI ANNOUNCEMENT

OK. because of the new thread now on ETF, and us being fully moved here, I have a mini, probably not important, but would have been super important announcement a couple months ago

I am quitting Webkinz Insider.

Yep

*sigh* Man I thought the situation would be much different when I wrote this, but, here we are. I will no longer be going on WI. This in NO WAY means I will be quitting the club, OR stepping down as deputy. I will be very active on ETF, where the club now resides but the Warriors club has been the only thing I came on WI for for a very long time, and now with that gone, I don't have any reason to stay. I hope you all understand.

I will be coming on occasionally, to check for PMs and that, but I'm sure that will eventually dwindle.

So...

Goodbye...

It was great.
Closed

Tags
! oreo is still alive, # # whisperbreeze of cc, #frosty misses you all, #rainyfordawinnn, #whubboa, blueclaw was here, cometsong ain't wrong! ;), doktah who, f a w n s t a r, fawnyloveslc, jokeaboutyolopants, mistystar of cc~, silverstar [lc], stay in the house carl!, stealthlock holmes, stonestar of mc, swellstar, toasters toast toast, tornadostorm of cc, ~middie~, ~totally reserved~, ʘ‿ʘ, ʘ‿ʘi like smilies, ❤ deertail of cc ❤, ❤ islandpaw of lc ❤