Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Default ~ The Warriors Club ~

Welcome to the Warriors Club!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! (:
Here on the Warriors Club, fans of the book series by Erin Hunter can come together and discuss their favorite series, books, characters, and everything in between! If you love reading the Warriors books, I strongly urge you to join. It’ll only take a few minutes to read the rules and fill out the form, and you’ll have lots of fun once you’re a member. (:

I’m Swirlstar, the current owner of the club (and leader of CloudClan). Our old owner, Cheetahstar, decided to step down and leave the club and the ownership was passed on to me. I hope I do a good job and meet all of your expectations. <3

Rules
(Please be sure to read these, whether you’re a new member or a current member – they are all important!)
Spoiler: show
-Stay on topic. Please remember to keep the topic on Warriors, and not other series or books/movies/updates on your life/etc. While it’s nice to talk about other things, this club is just for Warrior chatter. (: Keep the spam and off-topic talk to a minimum, please!
-No roleplaying! This is one of our biggest rules. This club has had many problems with roleplaying in the past, and we don’t want anymore. If you want to roleplay, there are several Warriors roleplays in the RP section here on WI, or you can RP on another site. Something such as *cough* or *ahem* is allowed, but please don’t go any farther than that! WI has very expressive emotes that you can use instead. (:
-Be polite, nice, and respectful to all members. If there are new members, treat them as equals. Older members? The same goes for them, too. Remember to try to keep the club a friendly atmosphere, and be polite and courteous to all of the other members. (:
-Please stay active! We have so many people who join the club, only to never come back. It’s always a big shame when that happens, because we have good friends (or friends in the making) who drop off the map. If you’re having problems in real life, that’s fine, but we’d really appreciate it if everyone stayed active. Leaders, deputies, and medicine cats are required to stay active. If they are inactive, they risk losing their position.
-Please pick a prefix that hasn’t been used already. When you’re choosing your prefix, please don’t pick a name that’s already been chosen. It can be confusing to have two Frogs, for example, so if you see someone with the prefix you want, please think up a new one. If you choose one that’s already being used, you will be asked to change it. Pressing CRTL and F at the same time will bring up a search – type your prefix into it to check for its availability. (:
-Don’t beg or hint for ceremonies! Even if you’re eager to become an apprentice, warrior, or even a mentor, please don’t beg or hint to your leader about it! It can be rather stressful, and if you do so your ceremony (or apprentice) might be delayed. Your leader will know when you’re ready. Besides – ranks are mostly for fun, so don’t sweat about them. (:
-Please use the provided joining form. I know some of you are the creative type, and you love to make your own forms, but for the sake of order please use the form located below. Remember that you can’t pick your own warrior name, and also add the phrase “Fire alone will save the Clan” in the “other” section.
-Follow all these rules, and WI’s rules. If you see someone who isn’t following the rules, please give them a gentle reminder – but only if someone else hasn’t done it already. When multiple people tell someone off for breaking a rule, it can get overwhelming and they may be hurt. Be sure to have fun!

Warriors News
This is where we keep track of all the upcoming Warriors books! If you see something (a cover, blurb, etc.) related to one of the coming books, please post it on the club or PM it to me so I can keep this completely updated. (:
Warning: there may be spoilers up ahead, read at your own risk!

A Vision of Shadows: Thunder and Shadow

Click the image to open in full size.

Thunder and Shadow is the second book in A Vision of Shadows. The book is written from a ShadowClan cat's point of view. It was released on September 6th, 2016.

Hawkwing's Journey

Hawkwing's Journey is the ninth Super Edition. It will feature Hawkwing, the modern SkyClan deputy, and is set before the events of A Vision of Shadows. The release date is November 1st, 2016

Legends of the Clans

Legends of the Clans is a compilation of Spottedleaf's Heart, Pinestar's Choice, and Thunder's Echo. It will be released as a physical book on April 11th, 2017.

Spottedleaf's Heart

Spottedleaf's Heart is the tenth novella. It features Spottedleaf before Firepaw joins ThunderClan. It will be released on April 11th, 2017 as a physical book with Pinestar's Choice and Thunder's Echo.

Pinestar's Choice

Pinestar's Choice is the eleventh novella. It features Pinestar during the end of his time in ThunderClan. This book will be released on April 11th, 2017 as a physical book with Spottedleaf's Heart and Thunder's Echo.

Thunder's Echo

Thunder's Echo is the twelfth novella. It will feature an unknown character (presumably Thunder) from the Dawn of the Clans arc. This book will be released on April 11th, 2017 as a physical book with Spottedleaf's Heart and Pinestar's Choice.

The original series has received new cover art, illustrated by Owen Richardson.
All of the new covers can be seen on this post.
The New Prophecy series is also getting new art. They're also illustrated by Owen Richardson, and you can view them here.
Power of Three has received new cover art as well. You can see them here.
Omen of the Stars has received new cover art, which you can view here. Dawn of the Clans will also be receiving new art, which will be posted once the art for Path of Stars is released. A Vision of Shadows will feature Owen Richardson's art instead of the old artwork that the previous series had.
When the series are released with the new covers, they're going to fix all the mistakes and typos in them.

The original series has been given an official name! It is now Warriors: The Prophecies Begin

Club News:
January 31st – the club is made!

Joining Form
Please remember to use this form, and make sure you've read the rules.

Username:
Club Name (___kit):
What book you're on:
Favorite character(s):
Favorite Clan:
Which club Clan will you join?:
Other:

Example form:
Username: Jude2221
Club Name (___kit): Swirlkit
What book you're on: The First Battle
Favorite character(s): Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Thistleclaw, Mapleshade, Breezepelt, Nightcloud, Yellowfang… a lot more
Favorite Clan: ShadowClan, for sure
Which club Clan will you join?: CloudClan!
Other: Go read the rules!

Club Ranks
Like in the Warriors books, each member here gets to experience being a kit, an apprentice (with your own mentor!), a warrior, and possibly a higher position, if you’re lucky. Although ranks are for fun, they are a bit necessary for order – however, it doesn’t matter if you are a kit or an apprentice. You’re still a member of the club, and everyone should be treating each other equally.

Kit: When you first join, you’ll be a kit and will remain one until they post at least 10 times. Once you have posted 10 times, you won’t automatically become an apprentice – you have to stick around and stay active. Being mature will lower your waiting time, too, and your leader will eventually decide when you’re ready to be an apprentice.
Apprentice: When you get this rank, you’ll go from ___kit, to ___paw! Your leader will give you a mentor, and they’re the ones who’ll keep you in line and learn to be a good warrior. Or rather, how to be a good member and keep out of trouble. If you can follow the rules well enough, you might just get your warrior ceremony sooner!
Warrior: The position everyone strives for! To get this position, your leader must decide that you’re ready to become a warrior of your Clan. This is determined by how active you are on the club, how well you follow the rules, and sometimes your maturity. You leader decides your warrior name, you can’t pick it yourself.
Mentor: A warrior can become a mentor if their leader decides to give them an apprentice. Their job is to teach the apprentice the ways of the club, and to make sure they understand the rules completely. Because there isn’t any roleplaying allowed, mentors and apprentices may not “battle train” or anything similar on the club (if they wish to do so through PMs they may). Warriors, please don’t ask your leader if you can have an apprentice. They’ll decide who is or isn’t a good choice for a mentor, and your time will come eventually. If you ask or hint, it will only delay you getting an apprentice.
Elder: The elders are the seniors of the club. They may not be active all the time, but when they do pop in be sure to treat them with respect! Chances are they've been on the club for a lot longer than they're given credit for.
Medicine Cat: The third highest-ranking in a Clan, the medicine cat holds the knowledge of herbs and remedies for even the tiniest scratches. There can only be one in each Clan, with the exception of a medicine cat apprentice. If your Clan doesn’t already have a medicine cat apprentice, you can request to be one by PMing your leader and medicine cat.
Deputy: The deputy is second in command, and they’re the ones who advise their leaders. If the leader steps down or quits the club, they’ll become the next leader of their Clan. Deputies are chosen by the leaders based on how active they are, how mature and responsible they are, and how good their leadership skills are.
Leader: The leader is the highest rank on the club. They’re first in command, and they handle ceremonies and important Clan or club decisions. You can only be leader if you were picked as deputy previously.

Club Navigation
Post #1 – Introduction
Post #2 – LightningClan
Post #3 – LightningClan Deputy
Post #4 - CloudClan
Post #5 - CloudClan Deputy

Last edited by Jude2221; 09-27-2016 at 10:57 AM..
Jude2221 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: ~ The Warriors Club ~

Welcome to LightningClan! My name is Fawnstar, and I’m the leader of this clan.
Come on in! Here in our clan, we value bravery, loyalty, and kindness above all else.
If you stick to the noble code of our clan, I assure you, you will be welcome! I hope you decide to stay awhile! Allow me to show you around…

High Rock

Here is the High Rock, where I will tell you the news, things like what warrior has retired
or which kit has just become an apprentice. Clan meetings are always enjoyable, a way for us all to become closer!
1/31/14:
The club is up! Confetti all around! This has been long awaited!
1/31/14:
Congratulations to Silverrose, the new deputy of LightningClan! I'm sure you will do amazing!
2/1/14:
Congratulations to Twilightstorm, our new full medicine cat (also my first ceremony as leader)!
Congratulations to Cometsong, LightningClan's newest warrior!
6/26/14

Alliances

Of course, there's myself, Fawnstar (Gizzy321123) and my loyal deputy, Silverrose (LivvieB2000).

Medicine Cats
Twilightstorm - Medicine Cat - Webkinz Login
Islandpaw - Medicine Cat Apprentice - GoldenYorkie
Then we have the medicine den. Isn’t it peaceful, right beside that stream? Twilightstorm, our medicine cat, takes advantage of the nearness of the stream whenever any cats are sick. There she is now, bringing in some fresh catmint, with Islandpaw right behind her!

Elders
Cheetahdapple - Hannahseagle
Moonflame - MSET
Now there’s the elder’s den. Right now, we just two occupants, but they both enjoy the peaceful solitude.

Warriors
Owlflight - Owleyes13
Stealthvixen - KatieKinz8
Pinesage - Rabid Fish
Blackpetal - Rainbowwebkinz7
Apprentice, Wheatpaw
Jewelsky - Kittycats10rox
Silverrose - LivvieB2000
Apprentice, Glimmerpaw
Echospirit - Jennymang
Cometsong - closaysmeow2

Moonflame - MSET
Next we have the warrior’s den. They stay beneath that ledge, behind all that brush. It provides shelter against any predators. See, there’s Silverrose, the LightningClan deputy, bringing in some freshkill! Behind her are Stealthvixen and Blackpetal.

Apprentices
Emberpaw - Ancharlina
Flowerpaw - 09137
Aquapaw - Rmsersly
Glimmerpaw - Ballerina287
Goldenpaw - Kenie7855
Wheatpaw - xxkinznamerxx

Then there’s the apprentice den. Woah, easy Wheatpaw! Slow down! This is where the kits who are in training to become warriors stay. We keep them by the sturdy rock ledge because sometimes they get a little mischievous. They’ve actually caused part of their den to fall in on them!

Kits
Flarekit - FlameFoot
Fluffehkit - Bugum
Cloverkit - Briannestiger
Spiritkit - Twingreen809
Lilykit - Kittys727
Icekit - Fawn
Breezekit - Kitty31
Gingerkit - SnakeCrazy
Streamkit - Streamcloud
Sagekit - 221Bbakerstreet
Unicornkit - EllaCharmed
Vinekit - Omnitrix
Duskkit - CaptainSyrup

Nightkit - Bashurlover123

Scarletkit - JuliaDoesStuff
Walkingkit - goldbrittnicole
Emeraldkit - Darlene
Robinkit - hershey111
Ebonykit - PusheenPal
Deathkit - Thinkachu
Smokekit - Sunray
Lastly we have the nursery, which is where you’ll be staying. It’s very cozy, with the vines and leaves. There’s Thislekit and Vinekit now, playing together! Would you like to join them?

StarClan
Rosestar - Starrose33
Dapplestar - LuckyPleo
Potatofrost - Jellydonut
Fadedwings - WARRIOR-REDWALL
Spiderstar - WebkinzFireFawn
Lilypelt - Lunakitty
Brokenshadow - DJcandy
Heatherblaze - Collielollie
Frostbreeze - Cutiebug343
Scissorleaf - Sunnylove222
Rowanshade - Tdhkwarrior13
And, of course, we have our dearly departed members. They will all be forever in our hearts. May StarClan light their paths.

(please let me know if anyone is excluded from this list)

You see, here at LightningClan, we are a close-knit, strong group. Of course, we have had many hardships, times of sickness or battle, but through it all we return stronger. Which is why our name is so special. Like lightning, we are quick, fierce, and beautiful, leaving an imprint on the sky, even after we are long gone.

Last edited by Gizzy321123; 11-22-2014 at 05:37 PM..
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:28 PM   #3
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

Default Re: ~ The Warriors Club ~ Please don't post yet!

PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN

Welcome to LightningClan!
My name is Silverstar, and I’m the leader of this clan. It's very nice to meet you.
Take a look around! Here in our clan, we value bravery, loyalty, love, and kindness above all else.
If you stick to the noble code of our clan, I assure you, you will always be welcome! I certainly hope you decide to stay awhile.

Allow me to show you around…

High Rock

Here is the High Rock, where I will tell you the news with what is going on within the clan. Clan meetings are always enjoyable, a way for us all to become closer!
1/31/14:
The club is up! Confetti all around! This has been long awaited!
1/31/14:
Congratulations to Silverrose, the new deputy of LightningClan!
2/1/14:
Congratulations to Twilightstorm, our new full medicine cat (also my first ceremony as leader)!
6/26/14
Congratulations to Cometsong to becoming a warrior!
2/09/15
Fawnstar stepped down from her role as Leader and has passed it on to myself (Silverstar). She will be missed.
3/10/15
Congratulations to Glimmerwing for becoming a warrior!
5/26/15
Walkingkit becomes Walkingpaw, with Cometsong as her mentor! Congratulations!
1/1/16
Cometsong becomes the deputy of LC! Congratulations! I know you'll serve the clan well.

Leaders Den
Of course, there's myself, Silverstar (LivvieB2000) and my loyal deputy Cometsong.
WHERE HAS SILVERSTAR BEEN?
I've been dealing with some fairly personal things lately. I'm doing what I can to remain active, however that isn't always the easiest with what I'm going through. HOWEVER! If you need to contact me urgently and I haven't been as active PLEASE message Cometsong. She can contact me directly though text and I'll get around to any issues that come about. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Medicine Den
Then we have the medicine den. Isn’t it peaceful, right beside that stream? Twilightstorm, our medicine cat, takes advantage of the nearness of the stream whenever any cats are sick. There she is now, bringing in some fresh catmint, with Islandpaw right behind her!

Medicine Cats
Twilightstorm - Medicine Cat - Webkinz Login
Islandpaw - Medicine Cat Apprentice - GoldenYorkie

Elders Den
Now there’s the elder’s den. Our elders are very kind and have a lot of experience. If you happen to catch one awake, be sure to chat with them! Who knows what they will say! Right now, we just three occupants, but they both enjoy the peaceful solitude.

Elders
Cheetahdapple - Hannahseagle
Moonflame - MSET
Fawnstar - Gizzy321123

Warriors Den
Next we have the warrior’s den. Everyone who resides here has shown their loyalty to the clan and is an inspiration to all apprentices and kits! They stay beneath that ledge, behind all that brush. It provides shelter against any predators. See, there’s Jewelsky bringing in some freshkill! Behind her are Stealthvixen and Blackpetal.

Warriors
Owlflight - Owleyes13
Stealthvixen - KatieKinz8 *
Pinesage - Rabid Fish *
Blackpetal - Rainbowwebkinz7
Apprentice, Wheatpaw
Jewelsky - Kittycats10rox *
Echospirit - Jennymang
Cometsong - closaysmeow2 *
Apprentice - Walkingpaw
Moonflame - MSET
Glimmerwing - Ballerina287 *

Apprentice Den
Then there’s the apprentice den. Woah, easy Wheatpaw! Slow down! This is where the kits who are in training to become warriors stay. We keep them by the sturdy rock ledge because sometimes they get a little mischievous. They’ve actually caused part of their den to fall in on them!

Apprentices
Emberpaw - Ancharlina *
Flowerpaw - 09137 *
Aquapaw - Rmsersly *
Goldenpaw - Kenie7855 *
Wheatpaw - xxkinznamerxx *
Walkingpaw - goldbrittnicole *

Nursery
Lastly we have the nursery, which is where you’ll be staying. It’s very cozy, with the vines and leaves. There’s Thislekit and Vinekit now, playing together! Would you like to join them?

Kits:
Thornkit -Dragonflame
Frostkit - kianathekoala
Flarekit - FlameFoot
Fluffehkit - Bugum
Cloverkit - Briannestiger
Spiritkit - Twingreen809
Lilykit - Kittys727
Icekit - Fawn
Breezekit - Kitty31
Gingerkit - SnakeCrazy
Streamkit - Streamcloud
Sagekit - 221Bbakerstreet
Unicornkit - EllaCharmed
Vinekit - Omnitrix
Duskkit - CaptainSyrup
Nightkit - Bashurlover123
Scarletkit - JuliaDoesStuff
Emeraldkit - Darlene
Robinkit - hershey111
Ebonykit - PusheenPal
Deathkit - Thinkachu
Smokekit - Sunray

StarClan
And, of course, we have our dearly departed members. They will all be forever in our hearts. May StarClan light their paths.

Starclan Members
Frostar - ceci3636
Rosestar - Starrose33
Dapplestar - LuckyPleo
Potatofrost - Jellydonut
Fadedwings - WARRIOR-REDWALL
Spiderstar - WebkinzFireFawn
Lilypelt - Lunakitty
Brokenshadow - DJcandy
Heatherblaze - Collielollie
Frostbreeze - Cutiebug343
Scissorleaf - Sunnylove222
Rowanshade - Tdhkwarrior13

(Please let me know if anyone is excluded from these lists!)

You see, here at LightningClan, we are a close-knit, strong group. Of course, we have had many hardships, times of sickness or battle, but through it all we return stronger. Which is why our name is so special. Like lightning, we are quick, fierce, and beautiful, leaving an imprint on the sky, even after we are long gone.

Welcome to the clan.
-----------
If you want to know a bit about me:
Hello!
-Drawn by Twilightstorm

I joined this club three/four years ago this year, and have been fairly active since then. Many things have happened over a course of three years, online and off. Though somehow I wound up here as LC Leader, and I am so grateful and humbled!

As Leader, it is my duty and pleasure to be here for all of the members and I want to be sure you feel comfortable around me. To do so I thought I would tell you all my story on the club and a little about me in real life.

I joined the club by the name of Silverpaw. You see, I joined before we all started as kits.

Soon I began to notice how nice of a community it was and I spent many hours into the club. After a few months, around nine, I was appointed to a warrior. My new name was Silverrose!

Fun fact, I was named after the leader Rosestar! She was the leader that ran Lightningclan when I first joined. She and I are still good friends when she visits.

I then became Medicine Cat back when the club was in need of one. I spent several months as that and was a mentor to Ivypaw. Soon after, I had to become inactive due to personal reasons and stepped down. I also felt like I didn't belong in the role of Medicine Cat.

Though I came back! After quite awhile I was once again an active member.

After a year of serving as Fawnstar's deputy, which was such an honor, she unfortunately stepped down and I am now the LC Leader. I hope you all enjoy my time serving you and I want you to feel you can talk to me whenever you want to. I might not be very active on weekdays due to school, but I'll check in every so often!

Thank you all, and I love you all

Last edited by LivvieB2000; 07-12-2016 at 11:55 AM..
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:29 PM   #4

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

- CloudClan -

Thank you for the banner, guingal36! <3

Greetings, and welcome to CloudClan.
My name is Swirlstar, and I am the leader of this peaceful Clan. I hope that you can find a place to settle in our ranks, young one.
Let me show you around!

First, over here is our waterfall. Beautiful, isn’t it? The mist rising from it makes a very nice setting. Just on the other side is the warriors’ den. Ah, look! There are two of our warriors, Sparklemist and Crystalstream.

You see that crevice in the rock over there? That’s the nursery, you’ll be staying there – if you join, that is. Next to it is elders’ den. If you look closely, you can see a few of our kits – Featherkit, Tigerkit, and Mistkit – lying in the shade. They were probably just listening to some of the elders’ tales.

What’s up there, you ask? That’s my den. And in front of it is Overhang – where I hold Clan meetings. Perhaps you’ll be standing underneath it someday. Oh, that reminds me that you haven’t got to see the apprentices’ den, yet. It’s next to my den - that bush you see covers the entrance. Deertail -- our newest warrior -- is over there with Ivypaw.

Now, I think that’s everything. Oh, wait! I almost forgot the medicine cat’s den. It’s right over here, in between the apprentices’ den and the Clan entrance. Go ahead, look inside! Mustardblossom and Creekpaw won’t bite.

News:
1/31/14 - The new club is up!
1/31/14 - Mistystream is appointed the new CloudClan deputy! Congratulations!
2/15/14 - Deerpaw becomes a warrior, taking on the name of Deetail!
3/19/14 - Rainkit becomes Rainpaw, with Shadowdragon as her mentor!
7/31/14 - Midnightkit becomes Midnightpaw, with Whitefeather as her mentor!
8/10/15 - Mistkit becomes Mistpaw, with Deertail as her mentor!
12/29/16 - Mistystream becomes Mistystar, the new leader of CloudClan!

- Members List -

Leader -
*Swirlstar [Jude2221]

Deputy –
*Mistystream [Ocean_Sapphire]

Medicine cat –
Mustardblossom [spunkygirl]

Medicine cat apprentice –
Creekpaw [1DKinz]

Warriors –
Shadowdragon [okpo]
Brightface [1754JasmineJ397]
*Tornadostorm [SarahStuffies9]
Shiningpool [Dolphinheart]
Sparklemist [Mirastar]
*Roseblossom [WebkinzChipette]
*Whitefeather [SilverStarlight]
Shimmerflight [peacegal]
*Deertail [Silver Okapi]

Apprentices –
Ivypaw [889wrly]
Rainpaw [Ocean Breeze]
*Midnightpaw [warzone2251]
*Mistpaw [6536799]

Kits –

Woodkit [OrangeTabby]
Puffkit [CottonCandyPup1]
Northkit [ElectricAngel]
Brownkit [hershey111]
Angelkit [Fairnobody]
Nightkit [Golden.]
*Willowkit [Ninja_Mittens]
*Morningkit [elijah91801]
Mangokit [bubbledubble123]
Gladekit [Galladeguy77]
Spacekit [SpaceKitty]
*Blazekit [KittieKatLove]
Tanglekit [shuggylay]
Applekit [heihu]
*Icekit [Silver Pegasus]
Dewkit [Dolphinlover55]
Drizzlekit [SociallyAwkward]

Elders –
Goldy [voldemort]
Rootstar [polarbear2121]

StarClan –
Shadowstorm [WarriorsCat]
Nectarsplash [Snow180]
Rainstar [panda886]
Silvermoon [mangocake101]
Snowpaw [snowpony]
Silverpaw [SoccerPlayer06]
Dreamheart [br060101]
Phoenixflame [hehmommy40]
Redfeather [R3dRulez]
Ashcloud [Nemean]
Meadowstorm [TiaColette]
Whisperbreeze [tarabella9]
Blossomberry [gympuppy]

Last edited by Jude2221; 12-29-2016 at 12:19 PM..
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:31 PM   #5

Ocean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roostOcean_Sapphire rules the roost

-CloudClan-

Hello there, and welcome to the calm and peaceful CloudClan; I'm Mistystar, our leader. If you decide you'd like to join our ranks, we would be very pleased to have you.
Now, let me give you a brief look around at our territory~

First, we have the waterfall over here- I've always found it a calming sight. The way the mist rises from it creates a lovely, almost mysterious atmosphere.
On the other side of the waterfall is the warrior's den. Oh! Looks like two of our warriors, Roseblossom and Whitefeather, are enjoying the view here, as well.

Next, in the crevice in that rock over there, is the nursery. If you end up joining CloudClan, this is where you'll get to stay first. Right next to it is the elder's den. I can see Blazekit and Dewkit exiting it right now- they must have just finished hearing a story from the elders.

If you look up from here, you can see my den. In front of it is Overhang, where Clan meetings are held for ceremonies and other important announcements.
Ah, yes, and that other den you can see next to mine is the apprentice's den. Its entrance is covered by that bush there. Ah...! There go a few of our apprentices, Midnightpaw, Mistpaw, and Rainpaw, rushing out to play right now.

And lastly, let's see... Oh yes...! The last place I have to show you is just over here, between the apprentice's den and the Clan entrance. This is where the medicine cat of CloudClan stays, along with their apprentice, if they have one. Unfortunately, it's empty right now, but you may still look inside if you wish.

~~~~~~~~~~

CloudClan News-

[12/29/16] Swirlstar has stepped down and handed leadership of CloudClan over to me; I'll try my best to be a worthy leader in her place, and to keep things running smoothly.
[12/29/16] Tornadostorm is appointed the new deputy of CloudClan. Congratulations!
[05/01/17] Willowkit becomes an apprentice, Willowpaw, with Roseblossom as her mentor!

Member list-

Leader-
*Mistystar [Ocean_Sapphire]

Deputy-
*Tornadostorm [SarahStuffies9]

Medicine cat-
(To be decided)

Medicine cat apprentice-
(Currently closed)

Warriors-
Shadowdragon [okpo] Apprentice(s): Rainpaw
Brightface [1754JasmineJ397]
Shiningpool [Dolphinheart]
Sparklemist [Mirastar]
*Roseblossom [WebkinzChipette] Apprentice(s): Willowpaw
*Whitefeather [SilverStarlight] Apprentice(s): Midnightpaw
Shimmerflight [peacegal]
*Deertail [Silver Okapi] Apprentice(s): Mistpaw

Apprentices-
Ivypaw [889wrly]
Rainpaw [Ocean Breeze]
Midnightpaw [warzone2251]
Mistpaw [6536799]
*Willowpaw [Ninja_Mittens]

Kits-
Woodkit [OrangeTabby]
Puffkit [CottonCandyPup1]
Northkit [ElectricAngel]
Brownkit [hershey111]
Angelkit [Fairnobody]
Nightkit [Golden.]
*Morningkit [elijah91801]
Mangokit [bubbledubble123]
Gladekit [Galladeguy77]
Spacekit [SpaceKitty]
*Blazekit [KittieKatLove]
Tanglekit [shuggylay]
Applekit [heihu]
Dewkit [Dolphinlover55]
Drizzlekit [SociallyAwkward]

Elders-
Goldy [voldemort]
Rootstar [polarbear2121]

StarClan-
Shadowstorm [WarriorsCat]
Nectarsplash [Snow180]
Rainstar [panda886]
Silvermoon [mangocake101]
Snowpaw [snowpony]
Silverpaw [SoccerPlayer06]
Dreamheart [br060101]
Phoenixflame [hehmommy40]
Redfeather [R3dRulez]
Ashcloud [Nemean]
Meadowstorm [TiaColette]
Whisperbreeze [tarabella9]
Blossomberry [gympuppy]
Swirlstar [Jude2221]
Icepaw [Silver Pegasus]
Mustardblossom [spunkygirl]
Creekpaw [1DKinz]

Last edited by Ocean_Sapphire; 05-01-2017 at 05:19 PM..
Ocean_Sapphire is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
最初から嫌いね

kittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the boss
kittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the bosskittycats10rox is the boss

Default Jewelsky of LightningClan E:

こんにちは、みなさま! \(^o^)/
Hello, everyone!
It's so great to have the first post on the new Warriors club~!
I'm Jewelsky, an excessively self-conscious piece of trash with crippling depression warrior of LightningClan, formerly mentored by Stealthvixen of LightningClan (KatieKinz8; she's pretty neato!).
This club is a really fun place; you should join it if you're interested in Warriors! I don't really like the Warriors books themselves anymore, but still, I can usually have Warriors-related discussions, and I couldn't dream of leaving this club behind when it's been such a huge part of my life since I joined in October 2012.
(If you want to know: yes, I got a tag on here [finally]; yes, it's "! oreo is still alive"; and no, you can't have it.)

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 01-09-2017 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: t a s u k e t e
Old 01-31-2014, 07:41 PM   #7
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Hello, I am Tornadostrom of CloudClan, I have been a warrior on this club for a little while now, and I am very happy to welcome this new club in, with a great 'HipHip HORRAY!!!'

May this club be AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!

And may these Clans live on forever!

Last edited by SarahStuffies9; 05-04-2017 at 05:27 PM..
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:49 PM   #8
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

Alright, everyone! I'm so glad we got this going, at last!
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #9
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Yeah! Me too! I am so excited!!!
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2014, 07:56 PM   #10
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!
Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: ~ The Warriors Club ~

Hi, everyone! It's been awhile

In case you had a severe case of amnesia, and happened to forget me, (which would be super hard ), I'm Deertail! Wow, does it feel good to say that again!

I'm from CloudClan, and my awesome Mia Mentora happens to be Tornadostorm, the most epical of all kitties!
I've been here for almost a year, and it gets better and better!
(Oh, and I got a TAG! WHOOP!)

Last edited by Silver Okapi; 02-15-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Silver Okapi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
! oreo is still alive, # # whisperbreeze of cc, #frosty misses you all, #rainyfordawinnn, #whubboa, blueclaw was here, cometsong ain't wrong! ;), doktah who, f a w n s t a r, fawnyloveslc, jokeaboutyolopants, mistystar of cc~, silverstar [lc], stay in the house carl!, stealthlock holmes, stonestar of mc, swellstar, toasters toast toast, tornadostorm of cc, ~middie~, ~totally reserved~, ʘ‿ʘ, ʘ‿ʘi like smilies, ❤ deertail of cc ❤, ❤ islandpaw of lc ❤