Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Hanfan1
Webkinz :)

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Default ~The Official Reading Club!~

This club is owned by FlowerBabiee09.

Click the image to open in full size.

This epic banner was made by girleygirl495

If you love reading,you will love this club!

.Rules.
1.Don't hate on reading.
2.Try not to go too off-topic.
3.Absolultey no fighting.
4.Follow all WI rules.

.Graphics.
If anyone would like to make graphics,that would be highly appreciated

.Members.
FlowerBabiee09-Owner
antclaw
bitsymarymoof
webbieking
guingal36
kangabelle2
webkinzlover107
catzrock
2cheerios
Nemean
DJcandy
PeaceLoveGaga
uniquecowgirl
hpfan9
cheesedreams
horsejumper
ShoutingDreams
1754JasmineJ397
jazzgal
Katzilla
kittycaty
labradorian
animallover97
DancinDog
tomboy1132
dmanderson
KinzDragon
SoccerPlayer06
Steelersgal86
BalletLove
lollipop girl
Plum999
LaniSimplicity
happyface
MagicWebkinz
spotteddoglover
Dream Girl
ElfLover
11bloom11
redsoxgirl94
Mirastar
Pandalover4ever
QueenVet

.Favorite Books.
Just tell me your favorite book(s) and I will add it to the list

Warrior Series
Dolphin Dyaries
The City of Ember
Lemonade Mouth
Inkheart
Paperquake
The Homelanders series
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Vampire Academy
Unearthly
Delirium
Wither
Incarceron
A Dog's Purpose
Seekers
Kingdom Keepers

.Form.
WI username:
What do you want to be called?:
What's your favorite book?:
Will you check the club often?:

.Why We Love Reading.
Send me a PM or VM telling me why you love reading and I will put it here!

guingal36: Here's why I love reading:
Well, I could get mushy and say reading is my life and it takes me to faraway places, and I feel like the characters know me, etc. etc.... but I'll just speak the truth. At least for me. Reading. Is. Awesome.

Last edited by FlowerBabiee09; 09-14-2012 at 03:47 PM..
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
Nettlepaw of CC

AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!

Default Re: ~The Official Reading Club!~

.Form.
WI username: antclaw
What do you want to be called?: antclaw
What's your favorite book?: warrior series
Will you check the club often?: i will try
AntClaw is offline Male
Old 09-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

WI username:bitsymarymoof
What do you want to be called?: Ally or Dolphingal
What's your favorite book?: um.....I like a lot of books, Dolphin Dyaries (series) is a big one, I really like The City of Ember books, (1, 2 and 4) um...I'm currently reading Lemonade Mouth, i'm not too fond of some of the wording used but other then that its okay,
Will you check the club often?: ya
bitsymarymoof is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Thanks so much for joining!
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

no prob
i love reading
i got Dolphin Tale the Junoir novle yesterday, didnt read it last night though cuz i was really tiered and my neck was really sore, so tonight i'm gonna
Old 09-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #6
Nettlepaw of CC

AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!AntClaw is the bees knees!

waiting for new warriors book to come out
haven't read much lately.
AntClaw is offline Male
Old 09-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
We have... Dragons.

i tend to spend my weekends shopping or writing, i save reading for my study period (since i like get no home work) or at night cuz it helps me sleep
Old 09-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
Nettlepaw of CC

any one here?
AntClaw is offline Male
Old 09-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #9
We have... Dragons.

sofar i like the Dolphin Tale book
Old 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #10
Nettlepaw of CC

i hope more people join soon
AntClaw is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*cloud*, *cough*england*cough*, - - -torn- - -, 2cheerios was here, animallover97 says read!, books are blessings!, books books books, brenna, dark prince, god is 100% awesome, guingal was here!, he's coming home, heey dog, i ♥ princess bride!, juliabearfun21, nemean!! :), puppies and books, rabid fish, read a good book, skye♥plg♥, soccerplayer06 waz here, tag!, the random family, woo hoo books!!!!, ~~jazzgal~~