Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
<333
Webkinz :)

bluedogfrog can ride a flying orange
bluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orangebluedogfrog can ride a flying orange

Default Re: HO HO HO! Yes that's right folks; The Christmas Club is back! Come join today!

Thanks for joining! Yaaay!
Ally- Sure!
Cloud- Haha no problem (:
Steph- Sure if you want! Go ahead (:
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #12
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

Default Re: HO HO HO! Yes that's right folks; The Christmas Club is back! Come join today!

WI username: percyjacksonfan
What do you want top be called? pjfan
Is this your favorite holiday(it's fine if it's not- just wondering)? Yeperoni!
What's your favorite part about Christmas? Hmm..good question...I really like buying and giving Christmas presents. I really like that good feeling when you give somebody a really nice gift
Other? I really like this club idea! Also, if this job hasn't been taken, may I be the contest person? Thanks!
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Old 10-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #13
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truth
Catlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: ..~--HO HO HO! Yes that's right folks; The Christmas Club is back! Come join today!--~..

WI username: Catlover200710
What do you want top be called?: Olive
Is this your favorite holiday(it's fine if it's not- just wondering)?: yep!
What's your favorite part about Christmas?: I love the festive feeling, being with all my crazy family, buying and opening presents, the real meaning, decorating, baking, everything. lol
Other?: can't think of anything. lol
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ..~--HO HO HO! Yes that's right folks; The Christmas Club is back! Come join today!--~..

WI username: Luvzfrogs
What do you want top be called? Frogs
Is this your favorite holiday(it's fine if it's not- just wondering)? yes!
What's your favorite part about Christmas? The snow
Other?
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 10-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #15
[JadeWacky]

Directioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talent

WI username: Directioner
What do you want top be called? Natalie
Is this your favorite holiday(it's fine if it's not- just wondering)? Yes! Christmas and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays!
What's your favorite part about Christmas? Everything. Just the time of year makes me happy!
Other? May I be a contest organizer?
Directioner is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #16

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Welcome everyone! Let the countdown begin!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
[JadeWacky]

Directioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talentDirectioner has lots of talent

Hey Cloud!
I can't wait until Christmas!
Old 10-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #18

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

57 days, 13 hours, 26 minutes!
Allykinz97 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #19
[JadeWacky]

WooHoo!
I have Christmas songs stuck in my head now...

Old 10-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #20

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

I love Christmas songs! I can't wait until Halloween is over so I can start Christmas decorating!
Allykinz97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, a blue-dog-frog was here, allykinz♥, christmas ponies!, frostbitten, happy birthday jesus!, have a justin christmas!, i love my webbies! <3, jesus's birthday!, mira was hera, pshyeah, stay gold ;), tara was here! :), the #1 belieber wuz here!, the random family, ♥christmas♥