Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2015, 07:29 AM   #1
hy So Serious ♥
Webkinz :)

thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth
thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth

Default ~The Gravity Falls Club~Join the Fandom~If you DARE~

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the Mystery Shack! I'm Stan Pines, Mr. Mystery. Actually I'm Theodora and you can call me Thea! I've been watching Gravity Falls since the beginning, and I've wanted to start this club for a while. But school, you know? Anyway, here is the entry form and the rules, 'cause you gotta have them:

RULES:
1. Be nice, don't be rude to other people.
2. If some people decide to post their edits, don't say anything rude. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
3. Don't make fun of someone if they don't "ship" the people you don't like.
4. HAVE FUN!

Nickname:
When did you start watching GF?:
Favorite Episode:
Favorite Character:
Other (no rules thingy):

MEMBERS:
Theodora (thila07)
Amanda (webkinzpotter76)
GGG (GoGreenGirl)
Jules (kittycats10rox)
Paige (ForeverMe)
Roseh (WebkinzChipette)
Puddy (Puddythecat)
Glimmer (Ballerina287)
Cece (ccz123)
Savvy (webkinzrock474)
Lillyflower (Crazycat123)

Last edited by thila07; 03-23-2016 at 09:06 AM..
thila07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2015, 10:53 AM   #2
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth
thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: ~The Gravity Falls Club~Join the Fandom~If you DARE~

You have the power to write the episode after Weirdmageddon 3. What do you do?

Last edited by thila07; 07-26-2016 at 02:57 PM..
Old 10-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #3
amanda!

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

wait am i allowed to join yet

anyways:

Nickname: just call me amanda
When did you start watching GF?: since the promotions for it when they were patrolling the closet (since the beginning)
Favorite Episode: soos and the real girl, the deep end, or the last mabelcorn
Favorite Character: FORD
Other (no rules thingy): im not sure what this is for *shrugs*

thank you for telling me about this i am v happy that someone else on here watches gf ;)
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #4
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
wait am i allowed to join yet

anyways:

Nickname: just call me amanda
When did you start watching GF?: since the promotions for it when they were patrolling the closet (since the beginning)
Favorite Episode: soos and the real girl, the deep end, or the last mabelcorn
Favorite Character: FORD
Other (no rules thingy): im not sure what this is for *shrugs*

thank you for telling me about this i am v happy that someone else on here watches gf ;)
Welcome! I am so glad you joined! I have LOVED this show since the promos. The Last Mabelcorn HAS t be my FAVE episode ever. And my favorite character is probably Grenda. LOL
Old 10-12-2015, 01:13 PM   #5

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Nickname: GGG
When did you start watching GF?: This August
Favorite Episode: Sock Opera
Favorite Character: Bill Cipher (guess whose going as him this year? )
Other (no rules thingy): Who else is excited for today's episode? *raises hand* I sure am! *squee*
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 10-12-2015, 01:42 PM   #6
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by GoGreenGirl
Nickname: GGG
When did you start watching GF?: This August
Favorite Episode: Sock Opera
Favorite Character: Bill Cipher (guess whose going as him this year? )
Other (no rules thingy): Who else is excited for today's episode? *raises hand* I sure am! *squee*

Welcome GGG! I'm so glad you joined us! Bill is also a loved character of mine! I'll bet the costume is amazing! I personally didn't like Sock Opera, but that's my opinion . I can't WAIT for tonight's episode! I'll be on here posting if you wanna join me!
Old 10-12-2015, 02:08 PM   #7

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by thila07
Welcome GGG! I'm so glad you joined us! Bill is also a loved character of mine! I'll bet the costume is amazing! I personally didn't like Sock Opera, but that's my opinion . I can't WAIT for tonight's episode! I'll be on here posting if you wanna join me!
'Tis okay. I respect that opinion.
I am not that great at costumes. I dressed up as Mabel for Disney Day at my school (put a felt star on a pink sweater and wear a purple skirt ) and saw a Dipper. I may have embarrassed him by calling out "bro-bro"...
Sure thing! I bought a new bag of Doritos (a strange GF watching tradition of mine) and am ready to roll!
Old 10-12-2015, 03:23 PM   #8
hy So Serious ♥

Woop woop! I literally cannot wait until it airs!
Old 10-12-2015, 06:55 PM   #9

Only five more minutes!
Can't wait to see my two favorite pairs of twins!
Old 10-12-2015, 07:01 PM   #10
hy So Serious ♥

EEK! It's on! The feels are real!
Closed

Tags
bill cipher was here, dem yolo pants doe, dipcifica for life ♥, gf is yolo pants, googles always prevail, grammar stanley, joaje, lithium queen, look a turkey, roseh is bae, shooting star may fall, thank stinks, the nachos tricked me, theodora was here ♥, three letters back, we'll meet again..., yolo panties, yolo pants