Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
I sing 'cause I'm a
Webkinz :)

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The "Wicked" Fan Club! Where Everyone Can Defy Gravity!

View Post Originally Posted by Katgurly9
I thought you should be the vice president because it really sounds like you love Wicked!
Thank you!!! I'm so happy! You're right though, I do really love Wicked. Before my parents took away my CD Wicked was my life... I miss it so bad, but the songs still live in my heart. I'll ALWAYS love Wicked!!!

---------- rhoden4 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Do you mind if to my avvie I add a slide that says: Defy Gravity, all of the cool kids are doing it." ? Thank you!!!

Last edited by rhoden4; 05-10-2008 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #12
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by rhoden4
Thank you!!! I'm so happy! You're right though, I do really love Wicked. Before my parents took away my CD Wicked was my life... I miss it so bad, but the songs still live in my heart. I'll ALWAYS love Wicked!!!

Do you mind if to my avvie I add a slide that says: Defy Gravity, all of the cool kids are doing it." ? Thank you!!!
why did they take ur cd??those WICKED parents!!
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 08:02 AM   #13
katgurly9
Gifted

Katgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant future

Sure, I don't mind! My avvie was from Iconator anyways so...
Old 05-11-2008, 09:57 AM   #14
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

That's sad, why did your parents take it away?
coolcat528 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #15
I sing 'cause I'm a

View Post Originally Posted by Flairfive
why did they take ur cd??those WICKED parents!!
I wouldn't say that they're 'Wicked' I'd just say that they didn't and still don't understand. My parents didn't like it and they felt that it was wrong, so bye-bye! I'm just glad that I was chosed to be the VP. When I grow up I'll buy another CD and no one can take it away! What's worse, I know where they hid my Wicked stuff!!! And I can't do anything about it!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #16
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

WI Username: puregold724
Have You Seen Wicked: yes!
What's Your Fave Wicked Song: um..defying gravity? idk i love them all!
Who Is Your Fave Wicked Character: they're all awesome! i can't choose =P

Facebook graffifi I drew for my friend after I saw it (drawn with a mouse lol):
Click the image to open in full size.
Puregold724 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 06:13 PM   #17
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't say that they're 'Wicked' I'd just say that they didn't and still don't understand. My parents didn't like it and they felt that it was wrong, so bye-bye! I'm just glad that I was chosed to be the VP. When I grow up I'll buy another CD and no one can take it away! What's worse, I know where they hid my Wicked stuff!!! And I can't do anything about it!!!
oh, that's soo sad!

---------- coolcat528 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Puregold724
WI Username: puregold724

Have You Seen Wicked: yes!
What's Your Fave Wicked Song: um..defying gravity? idk i love them all!
Who Is Your Fave Wicked Character: they're all awesome! i can't choose =P

Facebook graffifi I drew for my friend after I saw it (drawn with a mouse lol):

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow! You have a good hand!

Last edited by coolcat528; 05-11-2008 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolcat528 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #18
katgurly9
Gifted

Katgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant future

I feel so bad for you, rhoden4! If your parents let you stay home alone, you should take your Wicked CD out and listen to it for a minute. On the other hand, my sister happens to live in New York NY, and works in Time Square which is by Broadway. I just called her and convinced her to buy Wicked tickets! She said she has heard of it, and has heard that it is a "must see" musical!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #19
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by coolcat528
oh, that's soo sad!

---------- coolcat528 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Wow! You have a good hand!
Thanks lol...I think it took a few hours =P
(and I accidently forgot Glinda's eyebrow. shhhhh...)
Puregold724 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #20
I sing 'cause I'm a

View Post Originally Posted by Katgurly9
I feel so bad for you, rhoden4! If your parents let you stay home alone, you should take your Wicked CD out and listen to it for a minute. On the other hand, my sister happens to live in New York NY, and works in Time Square which is by Broadway. I just called her and convinced her to buy Wicked tickets! She said she has heard of it, and has heard that it is a "must see" musical!
Yah, thanks. I stay home alone often, but I don't have the nerve to actually touch my stuff... Congrats on going to see it though! Tell me all about it and maybe it will be like I'm there!
Closed

Tags
boq rules, defy gravity!, elphie, fiyero !!, fiyero + elphaba forver!, glinda, i ♥ idina/elphie!, i love idina!, idina menzel, kristen chenoweth, megan hilty=best galinda!, no good deed, one short day, wicked