Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club! NOW OPEN

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
I would LOVE to join and be a writer for the Opinions section.

Since you said that we need to get our stories approved first for this section, could I do a "We Want the Old Webkinz Back!" article? It'd be based on the idea of how many people want the Webkinz back from like 2007 or 2008.

LMK.
Welcome! Ash will add you to the list as soon as she can.

I love that story idea! Approved! Can't wait to see it.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club! NOW OPEN

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Welcome! Ash will add you to the list as soon as she can.

I love that story idea! Approved! Can't wait to see it.
Cool! And I can post it directly to this forum right? Or maybe it would be best to PM you or Ash so all the articles stay "somewhat" secret until it is released?
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #13
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
Cool! And I can post it directly to this forum right? Or maybe it would be best to PM you or Ash so all the articles stay "somewhat" secret until it is released?
Yep! For right now, we have it where you post it right here on the thread.
I'm talking about this with Ash though; we may change it so the articles we be a surprise like you said, but for now, go ahead and post on the thread.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #14
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I'd love to write an article for the Life & Arts section. I'd like to do it on Webkinz Next Top Modeling. c; We could use some more awareness for WNTMers and we do around WI & WW, and show people it's not just sticking clothes on a Webkinz, there's a lot of skill involved. :3 Let me know, great idea.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:08 AM   #15

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Welcome, everyone!
I have added you to the VM list if you have requested it.
Ash will add you to the member list as soon as she can. As soon as you have an idea for your story, please post your idea for approval so you can get started writing!
Cloud- We're waiting for writers to have at least 2 issues of experience before they apply to be a section editor
MAKroll- The paper comes out once a month! Our first issue will be published at the end of July. I'll sign you up for publicist!
WebkinzSparkle- I like that idea! I've added "copy editor" as a position.
Thank you everyone! This club is off to a great start!
So do you want me to start putting together the VM list?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-27-2012, 07:13 AM   #16
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

I'd love to join! Do you need a writer?
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #17
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I'd love to write an article for the Life & Arts section. I'd like to do it on Webkinz Next Top Modeling. c; We could use some more awareness for WNTMers and we do around WI & WW, and show people it's not just sticking clothes on a Webkinz, there's a lot of skill involved. :3 Let me know, great idea.
Awesome! That sounds great. Approved!
Ash will add you to the member list and the story list as soon as she can.
Thanks so much for writing!
View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
So do you want me to start putting together the VM list?
Oh that's very nice of you! Well actually, I'm going to keep the VM list updated on the first post. So all you need to do is send out the VMs to those on the list when the next issue comes out!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgangz
I'd love to join! Do you need a writer?
Welcome! Yes, we need lots of writers!
Ash will add you to the member list as soon as she can. Do you have a story idea in mind?
Thanks for joining!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #18

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Oh that's very nice of you! Well actually, I'm going to keep the VM list updated on the first post. So all you need to do is send out the VMs to those on the list when the next issue comes out!
Ok!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #19
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Announcement

We have made a change to how you submit articles! Please send them in a private message (PM) to both managers (Kayfookey and Ash xO) when you are finished writing. Thanks everyone!

(thanks cuteforpop )
Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #20
name's alex

puppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talent

May I be a writer for the News department? Thanks

I can write about the Pet of The Month for July, if that's okay with you
puppygal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, i wish you were here♥, kay's favorites tag, kk was here, makroll is helping! :), march to kindness, mymusicshow♥, nacho tamer, onedirection♥, onlychild1999 was here!, sun is awesome, the random family, think outside the [box], wuvs to write