Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club! JULY ISSUE IS HERE

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the WI Times!

We are a monthly newspaper publication club dedicated to featuring the best of WI to you! Come join us! You can contribute by writing articles, reviews, features, and more, or joining our staff to help organize and edit each issue.

Notification list for our monthly issues:
Please specify either visitor message (VM) or private message (PM).
Spoiler: show
Rabid Fish - VM
WebkinzSparkle - VM
WeBkiNZ & Me - VM
Harriet - VM
kittycats10rox - VM
rileykitty03 - VM

How we operate:

Anybody interested in writing an article posts their idea for approval by either the section editor or a manager.
Then, they write the story and send it in a Private Message (PM) to both managers, Kayfookey and Ash xO. The writers can submit as many articles as they want and don't need to commit to a single section; they are also free to skip some issues when things get busy. Each month, the articles that were submitted are formatted, designed, and published in our virtual paper, which will be posted on post #3 of this thread.

Staff:
Please PM the secretary (Ash xO) for additional application info on staff positions.

Managers: oversee everything (Ash xO and Kayfookey)
Secretary: maintains club activity involving members and staff (Ash xO)
Page designer: does format work for stories and sections
(open for applications from writers with at least two issues of experience)
Section editors (4): approve, collect, and edit stories in their section (open for applications from writers with at least two issues of experience)
Writer's assistant: helps writers struggling with their story (open for applications from writers with at least one issue of experience)
Publicist: notifies those on the VM list when a new issue comes out (MAKroll)
Copy editor: reviews the paper right before it is published and gives input (WebkinzSparkle, Harriet, and open to additional members as well)
Headline writer: writes headlines for articles (open for applications)
Writers (aka members): write newspaper articles in any section (always open to everyone! see post #2 for more info.)

Newspaper sections:
Info, tips, and ideas for writers.
News
(editor: open
for applications from writers with at least two issues of experience)
In-depth reports on the latest happenings in WW and WI
Rules & Guidelines for writing in this section:
- follow all WI rules
- do not include rumors or unverified info
- must be WW or WI related
- can get information from WI's front page, WKN, or interviews with official WI or Ganz staff
- remember to cite your sources of information (e.g: "according to the Webkinz Newz article...")
Tips for writers:
* include the "who, what, where, when, why, and how" in your story
* discuss the cause, the effect, and possible future changes if applicable
* go as in-depth as possible into the story; ask questions to get more information
* don't just copy the front page articles; write in your own words
* include only facts, not opinions
* if there aren't many facts to report, try turning it into a feature story by including opinions and perspectives

Examples of topic ideas:
* new pets for that month
* new WW or WI features
* solved recipes
* upcoming or current winterfest, fallfest, summer celebration, etc.
* new arcade games
* new Wshop theme or items

If you would like to write a news article for this section, please post your story idea for approval!

Feature
Additional information, analysis, opinions, and perspective on a topic in WW or WI
- follow all WI rules
- must be WW or WI related
- does not have to be a recent occurrence
- remember to cite your sources of information, whether fact or opinion (e.g: "Features are great," Webkinz Insider member Kayfookey said.)
Tips for writers:

* include the "who, what, where, when, why, and how" in your story
* go as in-depth as possible into the story; ask questions to get more information
* interview members to find out more about how the topic affects them
* try to include all sides of the story
* include others' opinions, but not yours; save your personal opinion for the opinion section

Examples of topic ideas:

* glitches in WW
* new WI mod or admin
* getting the crown of wonder
* WW furniture prices
* Kinzville map vs. Things to Do menu
* Mazin' Hamsters

If you would like to write a feature article for this section, please post your story idea for approval!

Opinion
Reviews and personal columns about things in WW or real-life

- follow all WI rules
- no advertising or reviewing for WI threads
- all real-life topics must be age-appropriate
- keep opinions kind and polite; no personal attacks
Tips for writers:

* consider all possible perspectives on the issue
* do some research to help you develop your opinion, but use your own words
* offer a solution if you are writing about a problem

Examples of topic ideas:

* reviews of WW features, such as Webkinz Stadium, Kinzville Academy, etc.
* review of favorite (appropriate) book or movie
* opinion on changes in WW or WI format
* opinion on current trends

If you would like to write a news article for this section, please post your story idea for approval!

Life & Arts
Real-life and WW articles on recipes, fashion, room design, crafts, etc.
- follow all WI rules
- no advertising or reviewing for WI threads
- all real-life topics must be age-appropriate
- no personal information
Tips for writers:
* try interviewing others about your topic
* write about a topic that interests you

Examples of topic ideas:
* fashion trends (WW or real-life)
* experiments with Crafty Critterz crafts
* real-life recipes
* WW room decoration ideas
* hairstyle ideas
* craft ideas
* Do-it-yourself (DIY) ideas
* how-to's

Deadlines:
To submit your article, please send it in a Private Message (PM) to both managers; Kayfookey and Ash xO.

final stories due - July 23: extended!
edits due from section editors & copy editors - July 24
publication day - July 25

It's okay if you miss the deadline! Just post your story when it's ready and it will be published in the next issue.

Last edited by Kayfookey; 07-25-2012 at 04:30 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Under construction: please don't post yet! The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club!

How to Join
You may simply just say that you want to join! You'll need to say what job you want to have, though

Member List

Kayfookey (Kay) - Co-owner
AsH xO (Ashley) - Co-owner/secretary
Rabid Fish - Writer's Assistant
uniquecowgirl - writer/editor for Life & Arts
onlychild1999 (Sierra) - writer for Opinions
MAKroll - publicist
WebkinzSparkle - copy editor
cuteforpop - writer for Opinions
luv2writeNS - writer for Life & Arts
webkinzgangz - writer for News
puppygal (Alex) - writer for News
kittycats10rox (KK or Cat) - writer for News
BalletLove:) - writer for Opinions
MagicWebkinz - writer for Life & Arts
WeBkiNZ & Me - writer for Opinions
Harriet - writer for News and Life & Arts
SunFlash - writer for Opinions
BeachGirl101 - writer for Life & Arts
warrirorcatowl - writer for Life & Arts
LivvieB2000 - writer for Opinions

Story Ideas
Webkinz Friends (Feature) - Kayfookey
"We Want the Old Webkinz Back!" (Opinions) - cuteforpop
Webkinz Next Top Modeling (Life & Arts) - luv2writeNS
July Pet of the Month (News) - puppygal
Lack of Boys' Clothing in Webkinz World - onlychild1999
New Free Webkinz Account Feature - webkinzgangz
Boiled Wyvernacle: A Record-Breaker - kittycats10rox
Little Owls Craft - uniquecowgirl
March to Kindness - Kayfookey
Book Review - BalletLove:)
Short Story - MagicWebkinz
Book Review - WeBkiNZ & Me
Amazing World - Harriet
Short Mystery - BeachGirl101
Tail Towns Friends (Feature) - Kayfookey
Short Story - warriorcatowl
Puzzle - Harriet
Music Review - LivvieB2000

Last edited by AsH xO; 07-24-2012 at 02:42 PM..
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Under construction: please don't post yet! The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club!

Newspaper archives:

July:

Webkinz Pet of the Month: July 2012
by Puppygal

Hello fellow WIers! I wanted to let you all know the new pet of the month of July..
The Puckerfish!

So, Every time you adopt a pet when it is Pet of the Month, one of the bonus gifts will be an exclusive Pet of the Month Item. If you own a Pet of the Month but do not adopt

it during its month you will not receive a Pet of the Month item, but you will be able
to participate in special daily activities for your pet.

Facts about the Webkinz Puckerfish:

The Pucker Fish is definitely one of the smartest swimmers around! This cheerful finned

friend is happiest when it's answering questions at Quizzy's! It's definitely a trivia
champ, so keep those questions coming! Exercising the brain can make any fish hungry, so make sure you stock up on Luscious Lips Loaves!
PSI: Luscious Lips Leather Sofa
PSF: Luscious Lips Loaves
(source: Webkinz Insider & Webkinz Insider Wiki)

Thanks for reading everyone..

and remember: Peace, Love, WEBKINZ!

Kindness marches into July

by Kayfookey

Yellow avvies and siggies filled Webkinz Insider this month in celebration of the second annual "March to Kindness 2.0" event started by WI member Priceless. The event, lasting through July, included parades, contests, activities, and more throughout the forum to raise awareness about spreading kindness. The slogan "Make a stand, make a change, march to kindness" still rings in members' ears as activities wind to a close.

"When March to Kindness started back in July of 2011, my goal was to achieve kindness on the WI forum," March to Kindness leader Priceless said. "The reasoning behind this was simple - I was seeing some partial rudeness being spread, rather than what could, and should be, kindness. I didn't like it one bit, and I was positive that many Insiders agreed with me, so that is how the idea of March to Kindness came about. I did not pre-plan it, funny enough, and everything was off the top of my head. With this, I didn't think it would take off, but surely enough it did; and I was super excited!"

In celebration of the event, members dressed webkinz pets in yellow raincoats and gathered in the Kinzville Park to parade around with smiles and kindness, chat, play games, and have fun. The yellow represented kindness in a visual way - with a bright and happy color - while drawing attention to the group. During several parades, uninvolved pets even changed into yellow and joined the effort to spread kindness. The impact of the event, Priceless said, was profound for him and other members.

"M2K has made a huge impact on me," he said. "If you look at the THIS thread, which is last years M2K, I have edited the whole first post to be my post on the impact M2K has made on me. As for the impact on others, well, that is something they have to decide for themselves. From my perspective, it seems like everyone enjoys it and they have a good time, so that makes me quite happy."

One effort to spread the kindness this month was the "Random Acts of Kindness" thread by QueenVet, currently listing nearly 50 posts of kind acts that people have extended in real life and online, from paying for somebody else's ticket at a show to simply giving a hug to someone in need.
Priceless invites everyone to participate in the end of this year's March to Kindness, and to keep an eye out for next year's event when July rolls around again.

"Who says you can't join the effort now?" he said. "Several WI members already have joined in M2K, and they have links galore in their signatures to check out M2K, but to save yourself some time, HERE is the thread. Just read the posts, and you should be on your way to being a Marcher yourself! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Kayfookey, Amygirl8, Cheesy1, or myself, Priceless. I am hoping myself that I can continue M2K for at least a year or two more, but after that - well, I can't think that far ahead. I guess when the time comes that I leave WI, it will be up to YOU, the next generation of M2K fans to be the M2K preachers and spread the word yourselves. And remember - no matter how tough the situation is, their is always a hint of kindness and good spirit at the end of the tunnel."

Zing around Cannoli, a pocket full of bloom

by Harriet

Recently, Webkinz Newz revealed three new Zings that would be available for Amazing World. These Zings are named Cannoli, Howl, and Bloom. According to the article about Cannoli, he is the top chef around the ‘Spring Zone’ that specializes in hot food. He also has some competition, ‘Gelato’, who moved into the Spring Zone as well. Gelato makes cold food, and the competition will be tough.

The next article that was published in Webkinz Newz was the article about Howl, the second new Zing to be introduced to us. Howl is apparently the trickster of the Spring Zone. He is the Spring Zone’s comedian and prankster. The article even opened with a joke:
"Knock Knock!
Who’s there?
Howl!
Howl WHO?
Howl you know unless you open the door!"

The third Zing article that was put out was the one about Bloom. Her article opened with a poem:
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
BLOOM loves flowers,
And she wants to meet you!"
Bloom is the Spring Zone’s caretaker. You’ll meet her when you go to Amazing World, as she likes to greet every newcomer. Bloom loves nature and likes gardening and collecting ‘rare flowers’.

Come say welcome to these three new Zings!

Boiled Wyvernacle: A Record-Breaker

by kittycats10rox

June 18, 2012. According to the WIki, that was the day that Boiled Wyvernacle broke a record. But what is Boiled Wyvernacle and what record did it break?

Boiled Wyvernacle is an unsolved blender secret recipe. That part answered, I'm sure you're still wondering what record it broke. Well, I'll have to go back in time just a little to tell you that.
Yummytummy Tumbler (often referred to as YTT) is a recipe solved by ClaraZ25 on September 25, 2009, with Ginger Ale, Papaya, and Farm Fresh Cabbage. The Farm Fresh Cabbage made YTT a unique recipe, in many member's opinions. It was unsolved for 2 years and 51 days, making it the longest unsolved recipe for quite some time- until Boiled Wyvernacle broke that record. How did this happen?

Well, perhaps it's just like YTT- maybe something Farm Fresh is in it. Maybe you can think of another way. If we ever do solve it, I'm sure we will all be very happy. If it is surpassed by another recipe, what would it be? What are the ingredients? When will we solve it? We still have questions about this secret recipe, and we want answers. But that will have to wait- until Boiled Wyvernacle is solved.

Webkinz Friends: a new place to play
by Kayfookey

On May 16, Ganz expanded its webkinz community to Facebook with a surprise release of the new Facebook app "Webkinz Friends." The game, where you complete challenges to design your own Kinzville, is geared for ages 13 and up, and is the first Facebook game to include a visual representation of plush pets, according to the Ganz press release. It is free to play, but the game also includes the option of using Facebook credits, purchased with real money, to advance in levels. Webkinz plush pets may also be adopted onto Webkinz Friends.

“When imagining Webkinz Friends, we looked at the areas of our site that could be fun if shared; the elements that require creativity, imagination and over-the-top urban planning skills”, Webkinz Friends Creative Director said in the Ganz press release. “You want to live in a loft, surrounded by sushi plants and cupcake trees? Go ahead. Park a fleet of mobile homes beside a mansion? Done! You can visit your friends’ Kinzville and let them know on their Facebook page what needs improving. You know you will.”

The new Webkinz Friends forum on WI is creating lots of buzz as members learn to collect supplies, create buildings, plant resources, expand, and nagivate levels. One concern members had about Webkinz Friends was the ages 13+ platform: social media.

“Webkinz World is a family-friendly brand, and we want fans to enjoy our online world on the platforms they have embraced”, the creator of Webkinz said in the Ganz press release. “In the 7 years since we introduced Webkinz World, we have seen players grow up with the game. They still have accounts, they still love their pets but they are ready for a more social environment. Webkinz Friends on Facebook lets teens and adults enjoy the sharing and caring aspect of Webkinz World in a format that suits them best. We wanted parents to be able to play a Webkinz game on Facebook and send prizes to their children’s Webkinz World accounts. It’s the new face of co-play, where everyone can have fun in their own age-appropriate environments.”

When WI heard of the new game, they contacted the Webkinz Friends Creative Director, who answered some of WI's questions. This interview revealed that new improvements are on the way. For example, Webkinz pets in the game will soon be more interactive, Webkinz Friends is currently being developed for the iPad, there are currently 15-20 Webkinz Friends-exclusive prizes that can be sent to Webkinz World accounts, Signature and eStore pets are on their way, and pet codes used in Webkinz Friends are still usable in Webkinz World.

WI member Cheesy1 has finished almost all the Webkinz Friends challenges, and gave her input to the WI Times.

"I find Webkinz Friends gameplay a lot more simple then Webkinz World," Cheesy1 said. "You are always planting resources, harvesting your buildings, and trying to complete the challenges, whereas in Webkinz World there are many more options. My favorite part is getting to buy all the different decorations and create a large town of my liking. The thing I dislike is that they are starting to resort to items being available only through Facebook credit purchases. I'd make the challenges a little easier, have some games added and more options within the house."

WI member jslam99 also gave his input about the new Facebook app, saying Webkinz Friends has "similar items and characters, giving you the Webkinz feel, but the customization, amount of strategy, and handwork is new."

"[I would] make it easier to earn money; right now it takes way too long," he said. "Money never accumulates; you usually just plant a tree which costs 300 and then earn 300 from the store, so it makes it impossible to get rich. I think sometimes it is embarassing to play Webkinz Friends knowing that all your friends will see it."

Though WI member Pitenana said she enjoys how Webkinz Friends events are not clock-bound like in Webkinz World, she believes Webkinz Friends improvements will come too late for many members.
"A combination of programming overhaul, large area expansion, large number of new decorations, and a handful of new challenges may breathe in a burst of life, but it won't be for long. In fact, my total time in both [Webkinz World and Webkinz Friends] combined is now lower than that in Webkinz World prior to the release of Webkinz Friends. The burn-out feel is contagious."

Another favorite feature of Webkinz Friends is the original prizes earned from completing challenges in the app. They currently value between 10,000 and 25,000 each, according to the Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value guide (WIGEV). This includes the Goober's Bowling Trophy prize, which was previously unreleased to Webkinz members but is now available through Webkinz Friends. Additional information on which quests unlock certain prizes can also be found on the Webkinz Friends and Webkinz Friends Quest WIki pages.

"Stay tuned, it’s going to be a big year for Ganz," the Creative Director said.

Figure it out
by Harriet

Two Fire Fawns are sitting at a diner. One of them has a birthday today. They order a double chocolate cake, and instruct the waitress to divide it in half equally. Unfortunately, there's only one of the cakes left for that day, and part of the middle collapsed, but in a perfect rectangle. It actually looked more like a diamond, as it was not parallel to the sides of the cake. Not knowing what to do, she contacted Booger and Goober for some of their math and science expertise. At once, they shared the answer. The waitress successfully cut the cake equally in half and served it to the two fawns.

What did Booger and Goober think of?

Have an idea? Private Message Harriet and you could be mentioned in the next issue!

Little owls craft
by uniquecowgirl

Don't you just love making things out of duct tape? I do! I'm going to teach you how to make some little owls.

Supplies:
Colorful Duct Tape *any color*
Empty Paper Towel Roll cut about 4 inches long or tiny plastic water bottle
Fabric Scraps that are cut to look like wings
Googly Eyes or Sharpie
Glue Stick
Scissors
Orange Paper *Any type*

Step One: Gather your supplies. *Instead of using a paper towel roll, I'm using a tiny plastic water bottle and I'm using a sharpie instead of googly eyes*

Step Two:
Cover the paper towel roll in duct tape and be sure to have extra duct tape coming off one end, this will be the owl's "ears."

Step Three:
Bend two sides of the duct tape hanging off towards each other, so it should look like this: If it doesn't stay, get a little piece of duct tape and tape them together.

Step Four:
Put glue on the wings, and put them onto the owl.

Step Five:
Draw or glue on googly eyes.

Step Six:
Cut out a orange beak, and glue onto owl.

Enjoy with your kinz & family!

Chapter 1: The Awakening
by Beachgirl101

It was just another one of those days at school that seemed like forever.

No, really. Mrs. Borsht seemed to be talking for eternity about how to get The-Least-Common-Denominator when adding more than two fractions.

However, my mind wasn’t on fractions.

It was actually thinking about my lifelong dream… to become a famous detective,like my role model, Nancy Drew. (Alright, alright, she IS just a story book character, but does that matter? Of course not!)

I wanted to do more than just the regular “what happened to my cookies” ritual, like the kind of books that second-graders at our school read.

No, I wanted to go on wild goose chases for stolen jewelry, swing across waterfalls, the like… as unlikely as that sounds.

Well, Mrs. Borsht must have seen the dazed look on my face, because she snapped, “Kipper Deswell, how many times do I have to tell you, NO DAYDREAMING DURING CLASS!”

I blushed, and I am very pale, so I look like a tomato when I blush. Several kids snickered.

Later on, when I left school, my friend Alex was waiting for me at the school doors.

“What were you daydreaming about this time, Kip?” she asked, a smirk stretching across her face.

“Um…about being a detective,” I said feebly.

“Again?!”cried Alex. “Honestly, Kip, you’ll never be a detective. A person like you will be a doctor or something like that, how should I know? Now come on, let’s go to Hamilton’s and get some ice-cream.

She walked ahead of me, but I stood there.

She’s right, I thought sadly. I’ll never be a detective, so why bother wasting my time thinking about it?

I slowly walked to catch up with my friend. No ice-cream would ever cheer me up now.

*Tune in next month to read the next chapter and find out what happens to Kipper Deswell!*

Staff:

Kayfookey: co-manager
Ash xO: co-manager & secretary
MAKroll: publicist
WebkinzSparkle: copy editor
Harriet: copy editor

Writers:

Kayfookey
Ash xO
Rabid Fish
uniquecowgirl
onlychild1999
MAKroll
WebkinzSparkle
cuteforpop
luv2writeNS
webkinzgangz
puppygal
kittycats10rox
BalletLove
MagicWebkinz
WeBkiNZ & Me
Harriet
SunFlash
BeachGirl101
warrirorcatowl
LivvieB2000

Last edited by Kayfookey; 07-25-2012 at 04:29 PM..
Old 06-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Default Re: The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club! NOW OPEN

Can you add me to the VM list?
And is there a form I missed?

Oh, and am I able to be the Writer's assistant?
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 06-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: The WI Times -- Webkinz Insider's newspaper publication club! NOW OPEN

Can I be a writer (or editor) for the Life & Arts section, please?
Thanks!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Could I please be a writer for the Opinion section?

Thank you!
-Sierra
Old 06-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

How frequent do the issues come out?

Also. I would be the publicist
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

May I be on the VM list? If anything, I could review the paper before it's posted to see how it is and offer suggestions if any are needed.
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #9
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Welcome, everyone!
I have added you to the VM list if you have requested it.
Ash will add you to the member list as soon as she can. As soon as you have an idea for your story, please post your idea for approval so you can get started writing!
Cloud- We're waiting for writers to have at least 2 issues of experience before they apply to be a section editor
MAKroll- The paper comes out once a month! Our first issue will be published at the end of July. I'll sign you up for publicist!
WebkinzSparkle- I like that idea! I've added "copy editor" as a position.
Thank you everyone! This club is off to a great start!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 06-26-2012 at 09:09 PM..
Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I would LOVE to join and be a writer for the Opinions section.

Since you said that we need to get our stories approved first for this section, could I do a "We Want the Old Webkinz Back!" article? It'd be based on the idea of how many people want the Webkinz back from like 2007 or 2008.

LMK.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, i wish you were here♥, kay's favorites tag, kk was here, makroll is helping! :), march to kindness, mymusicshow♥, nacho tamer, onedirection♥, onlychild1999 was here!, sun is awesome, the random family, think outside the [box], wuvs to write