Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: .the WI graphics designer club.

View Post Originally Posted by onlychild1999
Username: onlychild1999
Nickname: Sierra
Programs: Way too many to list here.
Shop/Gallery: I dont have one.
Other: I'll post some of my graphics later. (;
Welcome!(:
starbucksfun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #12
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

Yeah, but I don't want it to be like copying.
Which is what I usually end up doing :p
sportslover is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #13
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

Looks good, Jenn c:

YES! I GOT A TAG!
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by sportslover
Yeah, but I don't want it to be like copying.
Which is what I usually end up doing :p
Well you can always do where you give an image kind of contest. Or think of a certain theme within a theme. hehe
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guidejenniferpro is a golden guide

Welcome to the WIGDC, Sierra(:

@Julianna- I think I have to choose out of 6 people by now which is plenty >< Blah how do I chooseeeeeee everyone's so great<3 But you should apply!

@Lizzie- thank you!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #16
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

*sits at long desk, straightening papers* Ah, so the new thread is up. What's the first contest? *pushes glasses up nose*
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

Do I just message you that I want to do it or something?
sportslover is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #18

guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds
guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds

Congrats Jenn! Looks great! : D
guingal36 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #19
Wibbly Wobbly

KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!

Ahh, new thred. Hmm, must enter banner contest......
KinzDragon is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #20
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

Oh, yes, I do believe a congratulations is in order...

PARTY! ~~~~~~~
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

*cough* Yes, congrats~!
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
#lovingthisclub, aqua was here☺☻☺, beachgirl :), blueberry<3, boogie takeover, bunny x, dwahpah&lilyoasis, frostlily rules da thread, gizlikesthis, guingal was here!, hi ashiepops c:, hi michelle c:, honey was here, honeyluv55, i enjoy waffles =), jenn loves you<3, juli was here!, lizzie~, my h.e.a.r.t will go on, nemo was here~, onlychild1999 was here!, sportslover wuz here!, starbucksfun was here!!!, stepup2bullying, walk walk fashion baby