Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #21
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz HOARDERS

ooh sorry, don't tell them I don't like the chair! And the vehicles...I never wanted the vehicles and actually traded a lot of them away but now my ds is a little older he loves them so I'm trading them all back! The guinea pig super hero sounds adorable!!! My Peace Puppy has some Dex pjs from the estore Your son must love the new theme! I can't wait to get that new rare! And the wallpaper is super cool and they giant globe thing!!
You have a good point that this is all in WW and not IRL!!! Although I have hoarded a good amount of plushies!
meandspencer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 10:42 AM   #22
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea!

I hoard food, but that's about it. I have 1085 items in my dock....... XP

Last edited by stargazer1; 02-25-2011 at 03:01 PM..
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #23
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

Hi! I am shoppingmall562...

I collect almost everthing! I collect rare foods, rare clothes, I have a room completley filled with toys or games (I can't even walk in there), many random furniture items, and other random things that may never have a use. In my dock, I have 355 items. I just can't seem to get rid of my stuff.

...and I am a webkinz hoarder.
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #24

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

I'm not that much of a Webkinz Hoarder. I only have a little over 200 items in my dock but I have to thank you for all the advice! I have always tried to make a good storage room, but I have 5 rooms with just a bunch of stuff on the ground! But now I think I'm going to use the Rockstar Storage Units you mentioned for all of my clothes an objects. And Refrigerators for food. Thanks so much again!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #25
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by stargazer1
Great idea!

I hoard food, but that's about it. I have 1085 items in my dock....... XP
Hi! Thanks!
Food is my biggest problem too! Most of the items in my dock are food. The last cleaning frenzy I went on I ate and/or sold my chocolate POTM ribbons and my fall fest food...that was a big step for me! And I really have to keep up on selling my farm fresh stuff!
View Post Originally Posted by Shoppingmall562
Hi! I am shoppingmall562...

I collect almost everything! I collect rare foods, rare clothes, I have a room completely filled with toys or games (I can't even walk in there), many random furniture items, and other random things that may never have a use. In my dock, I have 355 items. I just can't seem to get rid of my stuff.

...and I am a webkinz hoarder.
Hello Shoppingmall! I like your avvie! Although I haven't gotten the chance to see the musical I LOVE the book!
Well rare stuff is good stuff to collect! Perhaps you could design an arcade or "Rec Room" with all your toys and games!? (It's probably a good idea to open up that room just a bit so you don't get any loading problems or glitches.)
View Post Originally Posted by 158lawhop
I'm not that much of a Webkinz Hoarder. I only have a little over 200 items in my dock but I have to thank you for all the advice! I have always tried to make a good storage room, but I have 5 rooms with just a bunch of stuff on the ground! But now I think I'm going to use the Rockstar Storage Units you mentioned for all of my clothes an objects. And Refrigerators for food. Thanks so much again!
I am so glad I could help! fridges are a definite must to hoard food! lol I wish there were more storage units that were one square big and held lots of stuff because I'm pretty sick of that rockstar one! But it does the trick! Although I also wish I could put more of the objects in there like Alyssa plushies! Good luck designing your storage room! Come back and post a pic!
Old 02-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #26
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

About three months ago, I had over 3,000 items in my dock. I am proud to announce I'm bobbing around 1,500 with influxes and flushouts depending on how the crops are coming. *bows and trips over Winterfest cookie*
Old 02-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #27
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have NEVER touched the food I have collected from the Leprechaun and Ghost.

I always keep my rares. I can't help buying them.

I have always wanted a movie screen, but I never have enough money.

Anybody have answers/solutions to these questions? THANK YOU SO MUCH.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #28
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
About three months ago, I had over 3,000 items in my dock. I am proud to announce I'm bobbing around 1,500 with influxes and flushouts depending on how the crops are coming. *bows and trips over Winterfest cookie*
LOL I am always tripping over those things! Thanks for checking out the thread...sounds like you a hoarder but there is hope for you yet!

Well I put all my halloween candy in my halloween fridges in my halloween rooms so they are out of my way but can still be enjoyed festively. And I think I did the same thing with my Leprechaun coins...if they are not in one of my lucky rooms or gardens they are in some fridge...there's six so they fill up one fridge nicely
Definitely keep your rares but maybe you can cut down on buying the one's you already have so you can save up for the movie screen! Or you could click your heels together and hope for one in the trading room
Old 02-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

If you have more than one of a rare, you could always sell the extras. Also, what really helped both get a lot of money and clean out my dock was selling most of my "it might come in handy someday" wshop items. Hope this helps!
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 02-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #30
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
If you have more than one of a rare, you could always sell the extras. Also, what really helped both get a lot of money and clean out my dock was selling most of my "it might come in handy someday" wshop items. Hope this helps!
Good ideas! I really try hard to sell back any of my Wshop stuff...I have to remind myself that I can buy it anytime and not listen to the little voice that says...that's a waste of money & what if they retire it! I will admit though I have stuff in my storage room that "might come in handy someday!"
Closed

Tags
<3hoarding!!!werewolfia, autism awareness!!!!, dod59 got a tag!, dolphinheart was here!, hawktalon was here!, heey dog, hi liz, hoard stuff, hoarding furniture wealth, hoards, i have 65 webkinz, i hoard webkinz!!, imma hoarder!, kpk4803, legolas 4eva, pinky the pig, seuss! seuss!, soa, stormy has over 1500, think outside the [box], webkinz hoarder, welcome! :), y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e, ♥♥♥ hoarder ♥, ♥♥♥♥