Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

Default ::..:) Watermelon Club! Join Today! Get ready to dive your teeth in a juicy mouth watering Club! We have Recipes, contests, songs, and stories. Of course a wonderful family of friends who love watermelon! Come on click this you know you wanna :)..::

Click the image to open in full size.
By Mitfy
Hi i am Bell77j you can call me Bell
WELCOME TO THE WATERMELON CLUB!

Who Posted? <--- check how many posts you have

Click the image to open in full size.Welcome
Get ready to dive your teeth in a juicy mouth watering Club!

Rules:
1)I know there is like not much to talk about watermelon so off topic is allowed to a limit
2)Don't be rude! This is not tolerated! This is my BIGGEST rule for sure.
Wanna Join?

WI Username:
Nickname:
Will you stay committed?:
Promise not to bully:

Post 1- Welcome & Members
Post 2- Contests
Post 3- Member creations and recipes
Post 4- Song and Story and more!!!!!

100th Post Speech
200th Post Speech
300th Post Speech
400th Post Speech
500 (501) post Speech
600 Post Speech
700th Post Speech
800th Post Speech
900th Post Speech
1000th Post Speech
1500th Post Speech
2000th Post Speech
2500th Post Speech

July 5th 2012- Watermelon Club created!

Owner: Bell77j
Co-Owner: Mitfy
President: Punkin55555
Vice President: Dachshund122601

10-50 posts=Black
51-100 Posts=Dark Red
101-150 posts=orange
151-200 posts=Yellow
201-300 posts=Green
301-500 posts=Blue
501-1000 posts=Purple
1000+ posts=Pink
Webkinz & me-happyface-purplerox1999-Spotted Turtle-BennyBeagle-MeganMar-RazzleDazzleGirl-Suzuki108-Steelersgal86-Dachshund122601-WebkinzSparkle-punkin55555-xXTrinityXx-mitfy-bell77j

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by bell77j; 01-18-2013 at 11:26 AM..
bell77j is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

Default Re: ::..Watermelon Club! Join Today! PLEASE WAIT TO POST :) ..::

Contests

Last edited by bell77j; 07-11-2012 at 12:41 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Dashing
Gifted

Member creations!
(A lot maybe a billion)

Recipes
-Lady Finger w/Watermelon
~Bell77j's Creation

Last edited by bell77j; 09-23-2012 at 06:08 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
Dashing
Gifted

Somebody that i used to know
~~~~~Parody
Something i will always eat!
Spoiler: show

***Human sings this part***
Sometimes I get you from the refrigerator.
You are so big and red and juicy all the time.
Told myself that you were right to eat.
Felt so bad that you were being eaten.
But I was hungry and ate you anyway.

I can get addicted to every lone watermelon.
My eyes are glued and I want it so very bad.
You'll pick me up and take a Giant bite.
Well you said "Please do not eat me now"
But I'll admit I really have to eat you know.

***Watermelon Sings this part***
But you didn't have to cut me up.
Make it seem like I was never whole or big or juicy.
Why do I have to be a fruit?!
Everyone eats me and my friends as a juicy snack.
Did you really have to cut me up?
I know you love me so, but that's only the taste you love.
I know I do not need your love.
Now I'm just something that you always eat.

Now I'm just something that you will always eat.
Now I'm Just something that you will always eat.

Please Go and Enjoy every bite you take of me right now.
You wouldn't enjoy me or have me as something that you eat.
I wouldn't taste well, I said.
I'm every bite you will take of me.
You knew you had to eat me now.
And I would never catch you hung up on something you always eat.

But you didn't have to cut me up.
Make it seem like I was never whole or big or juicy.
Why do I have to be a fruit?!
Everyone eats me and my friends as a juicy snack.
Did you really have to cut me up?
I know you love me so, but that's only the taste you love.
I know I do not need your love.
Now I'm just something that you will always eat.

***Human sings this part***
[x2]
Something
(I always eat)
Something
(Now you're just something that I will always eat)

(I always eat)
(That I always eat)
(I always eat)
Something.

Made by Cameron and Belle

Watermelon story!
Prologue
Rapunzel was just a normal 14 year old farm girl. She lived with her mother on a large 75 acre farm, for her dad had passed away 3 years ago in a tragic tractor accident. Anyway, Rapunzel had a regular, simple, and steady life style.

It would start in the morning, waking up and squishing herself in an old, pink, plain shirt. Then pulling her blue, patchy, overalls up and over. She would Walk down the creaking stairs--one, two, three steps down. Greets her mother, eats a quick slice of wheat bread with strawberry jelly, and heads her way to the plantation. She stops over in the garage, grabs her watering can, walks over to the water pump and fills the can.

She waddles her way to the farm plots carrying the heavy can. She waters the seeds, Tomatoes, pumpkins, berries, cabbage, cucumber, and more fruits and vegetables. All the possible fruits and vegetables you could ever imagined was growing on their farm.

Looking every at every single square inch of the farm, there is one plant that you will never find. That is....the Watermelon. Her mother was always against eating Watermelon. Her mother acted as if it was a poison. Usually when someone is not allowed to do something, people just say okay and go on with their lives acting as if it never existed.

Rapunzel, she was a little different. Every day, once she got to the end of the small plot she was assigned to water, she continued to water through the grass, imagining that through the grass field laid hundreds of small growing watermelon seeds. She always wanted to have the sweet, juicy, crunch of watermelon in her mouth.

As Fall came and all the other plants began to grow year after year. Rapunzel's imaginary watermelon seeds would never grow...

Chapter #1
"Mom, why can't I have watermelon again?" Rapunzel pleaded.
"Zellie, I told you a million times- It's a boy food. Girls don't like watermelon, It'll weaken their minds." her Mother replied. She tuned around to plant a tomato seed.

Rapunzel silently snorted. "How do you know that?" Her mother's eyes grew wide as she stood back up and turned around to face Rapunzel.

She sighed. "I just do. Now go plant the pumpkin seeds, child." Mother shoved the bag of pumpkin seeds into Rapunzel's hands.

Rapunzel trudges her way over to a row where no seeds had been planted. She drops one seed every few inches. "I don't have any friends because I don't go to school. I'm home schooled only on the weekends. I want friends. My friends would help me sneak watermelon into my wide-open mouth, ready for the juiciness. Why doesn't Mom understand?" Rapunzel thinks to herself. "I'm going to prove her wrong someday"

For the rest of the all-boring day, Rapunzel helped mother plow the fields, plant the seeds, and set up the irrigation system. They had only gotten 6 acres done out of all 75 acres. She also fed the cows, horses, pigs, chickens, and the rest of the farm animals. But Rapunzel was used to this. All Spring and Summer, Rapunzel would help tend the farm and watch the crops grow. Then during the fall It's take forever to harvest the large pumpkins and hundreds of grapes and apples. During the Winter, Rapunzel would get a long break from farming. Her mother would cook delicious meals (much better than the meals during the summer) and bake Pie for dessert. Rapunzel sits around and watches TV all day long. She'll also go to bed late and sleep in very late. Snow was like the angels coming from above to Rapunzal. Rapunzel preferred snow over anything besides watermelon. Then, everything would start all over again. Spring comes and the hot, humid, Kansas weather would begin. Sometimes, a heat wave would snag on the weather vane and stay over the farm for ages. Other times, twisters would invade or hurricanes pulled crops right out of the ground.

That night, Rapunzel once again went to sleep, dreaming of a fiel full of watermelon and the juiciness inside her mouth.

Chapter #2
Rapunzel couldn't sleep that night. She was having all these glorious visions of the taste of the round, juicy watermelon dissolving into her mouth. "Mmm…." she thought. "Why must mother disable my ability to eat it." Then of course, Rapunzel had an idea.

Rapunzel was going to sneak out. She would find a watermelon. With mother asleep, she would be able to eat it in pure silence, in admiration of it. Rapunzel stood up, snook downstairs as quiet as a mouse and grabbed her jean jacket. She put on her warm slippers and went out into the dim night.

On her journey, Rapunzel planned to find a nearby farm and ask to eat some harvest. Which was of course the watermelon. About three miles away was a large 85- acre farm. It was beautiful. It had pink and purple flowers planted among the fences, and in the backyard was the garden of the harvest. "Oh boy!!! There it is!!" Rapunzel thought out loud. She ran to knock on the door.

"Hello, is anybody home?" Rapunzel yelled. An elderly man answered the door. "Why hello there. What may I get you?" the man replied. "Umm…your watermelon. May I have a bite?" Rapunzel thought the man would stand there confused and a bit creeped out, but he didn't. "Why of course! Take as many as you want!" the man replied cheerfully.

Rapunzel ran through the gates and grabbed hold of the biggest, most juiciest watermelon there. She took a bite. "Mmmm…!!!" she was in watermelon heaven. As soon as the glorious taste shocked her mouth, she knew right away THIS was the food for her.

Chapter #3
She could not believe what she just had stabbed her teeth into. The nice big red crunch of the large plum watermelon. She could believe that her mother has both, banned watermelon and never eaten watermelon!

Every week Rapunzel, at midnight, would sneak out of the house travel her way down to the other farm and takes a great tender melon. she wished everyday she had thought of this years ago.

Everyday she dream that she lived in a house filled with watermelon or about a fantasy watermelon world! She had finally found what her life was missing. That was the sweet taste of water melon in her dry mouth. She got up in the morning with the sunshine knocking on her window and the wind blowing a smile and her face. She felt as she was carried down the stairs by the watermelon angels.

Her mother realized that something had gotten into her but didn't realize why. She searched her room for clue but it was all the same. She knew something had to be up, she just didn't know what it was.

The week came to Friday which was the day that Rapunzel would always leave. So she left and went up to the farm ate a watermelon and headed back home like she would always but something she didn't realize happened. Watermelon had squirted on her shirt. Rapunzel didn't know and went on back home. She slipped in her cow Pj's and slept.

She woke up the next morning and got in her outfit she wore yesterday again and she still didn't notice the large red spot on her white shirt said had worn. she walked down stairs happily with a smile on her face as her mother waited at the bottom of the stairs. Rapunzel got down and her mother saw right away what had happened! She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Is that what i think it is!"

Chapter #4 coming soon
Story by Kermit, Channelle, and Belle

A=anywhere, anytime
B=best fruit ever
C= crunchy
D= da best
E=everyone loves
F=fruit
G= Grapes don't cry when they see it, they wine
H=hungry, eat it
I=interesting shape
J= just the best
K=kool
L=loving it
M=MINE ALL MINE
N= nice taste
O= oh it is lovely
P= pretty
Q=quite a treat
R=righteous
S=something to eat
T=the best
U=under the spell
V= viciously attack it
W= watermelons
X=x marks the spot where you cut it
Y=yummy
Z= zazzle
By Punkin55555

Last edited by bell77j; 07-17-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: ::.. :) Watermelon Club! Join Today! Now Open! :) ..::

WI Username: kpk4803
Nickname: Katie

this club was made for me
Old 07-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

WI Username:
mitfy
Nickname:
Cameron or Kermit
Other:
Are there any jobs? If so can I be the Graphic maker?
mitfy is offline Female
Old 07-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
Dashing
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kpk4803
WI Username: kpk4803
Nickname: Katie

this club was made for me
Welcome!! haha i know right i just needed to make a watermelon club lol
View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
WI Username:
mitfy
Nickname:
Cameron or Kermit
Other:
Are there any jobs? If so can I be the Graphic maker?
Welcome and of course you can!

Remember to make banners lol
And welcome everyone

Last edited by bell77j; 07-05-2012 at 04:35 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
I is where I belong
Banned
xXTrinityXx is a name known to allxXTrinityXx is a name known to allxXTrinityXx is a name known to all

WI Username: xXTrinityXx
Nickname: Chanelle
xXTrinityXx is offline Female
Old 07-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #9
Dashing
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by xXTrinityXx
WI Username: xXTrinityXx
Nickname: Chanelle
Welcome Chanelle
Old 07-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

Hi! my image sharing sites aren't working for me, so I have to post it here as an attachment.

View Post Originally Posted by bell77j
Welcome!! haha i know right i just needed to make a watermelon club lol

Welcome and of course you can!

Remember to make banners lol
And welcome everyone
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: gifThe_Watermelon_Club.gif (100.5 KB, 605 views)
mitfy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 the watermelon club, avid wntmer, bell77j was here, best club ever, chanelle was here!!, crunch crunch yumm, dαzzℓɛƨ ❤, falling in reverse <3, heey dog!, hi its mitfy, im not a vampire, kpk4803, megan horan, mymusicshow♥, nacho tamer, oh *bites watermelon* hi, oh hi its mitfy, onedirection♥, the random family, the random family!, waffles, watermelon club, woah..., ♥ l3uttercupgirl ♥