Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2017, 05:58 AM   #1
hy So Serious ♥
Webkinz :)

thila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glitters
thila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glitters

Default ♪ The Music Club ♪ Join For Fun and For the Songs! ♪♪

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the Music Club! I'm Thea, the founder, and I'm so happy you stopped by! This club is for people, who like music, to share their tastes and even expand their genres of music that they listen to.
I am a huge fan of music, especially musicals, so don't be alarmed if I break out into song Anyways,
have fun and follow the rules!

Rules:
1) Follow all the WI rules
2) Don't hate on someone because of their taste in music
3) Try to generally stay on the topic of music
4) Have fun and jam on!

Form to Join:
Name (what should we call you?):
Favorite Artist(s):
Favorite Song(s):
Anything else:

That's it! I'll put an example form with my answers here and keep a running list of members below.

Name: Thea
Favorite Artist(s): Lin Manuel Miranda, Steven Levenson, and waaaay more
Faorite Songs(s): Nonstop (Hamilton), Waving Through a Window (Dear Evan Hansen), The Smartphone Hour (Be More Chill), Candy Store (Heathers) and like 923409235 more
Anything Else: I play the flute and the piano

MEMBERS:
thila07 - Thea
Kopat27 - Fran
LabLover14 - JJ
Kittycats10rox - Jules
nancygurl - Nancy

Last edited by thila07; 08-13-2017 at 08:27 PM..
thila07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2017, 05:58 AM   #2
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glitters
thila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glittersthila07 is all that glitters

Default Re: ♪ The Music Club ♪ Join For Fun and For the Songs! ♪♪

Reserved for something later, maybe like song of the week?
Old 08-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #3
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

oh my gosh CLubs YES!
im joining

Name (what should we call you?): Fran/Francesca/Kopat
Favorite Artist(s): Damso, Rihanna, Ghali, Yellow Claw, Gryffin
Favorite Song(s): Ninna Nanna, Maintenant, Attention, We Don't Talk Anymore, Despacito, Mit Navn I Lys, Dieu ne ment jamais, Homecoming, A LOT MORE
Anything else: i play the cello and also i listen to a lot of music that is not in english even though i have NO IDEA what they are saying
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
oh my gosh CLubs YES!
im joining

Name (what should we call you?): Fran/Francesca/Kopat
Favorite Artist(s): Damso, Rihanna, Ghali, Yellow Claw, Gryffin
Favorite Song(s): Ninna Nanna, Maintenant, Attention, We Don't Talk Anymore, Despacito, Mit Navn I Lys, Dieu ne ment jamais, Homecoming, A LOT MORE
Anything else: i play the cello and also i listen to a lot of music that is not in english even though i have NO IDEA what they are saying

Welcome Fran! So glad you joined!
I'll add you to the list of members
Old 08-06-2017, 03:44 PM   #5
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is a WIzard
LabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzard

Name (what should we call you?): JJ, LabLover, LL14
Favorite Artist(s): i have no idea which artists sing what songs so n/a i guess
Favorite Song(s): too many
Anything else: i'm a proud self taught piano player who learned how to play any song in the form of classical music just by listening to it multiple times
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2017, 01:36 PM   #6
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
Name (what should we call you?): JJ, LabLover, LL14
Favorite Artist(s): i have no idea which artists sing what songs so n/a i guess
Favorite Song(s): too many
Anything else: i'm a proud self taught piano player who learned how to play any song in the form of classical music just by listening to it multiple times
Welcome JJ! Good to have another member and fellow piano player in the club
Old 08-10-2017, 09:35 AM   #7
その目に映るのは

kittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreams
kittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreams

thank you for trying to bring some life into this long dead forum

Name (what should we call you?): Jules
Favorite Artist(s): bill wurtz is my favorite artist that anyone else might actually have a chance of knowing about, either MARETU or siinamota would be my absolute favorite, but I also love GHOST, Mushi-P, nekobolo, Owata-P, Dennoko-P, Kikuo, Pinocchio-P, Nashimoto-P, Hachi, yes literally all of these except bill are vocaloid producers I'm trash
Favorite Song(s): it changes VERY often but the best song I listen to that's actually in English is Happy Days a fun song about avpd wow edgy!!!!! but most of the stuff I listen to in japanese and I tried listing my favorites only to find that there were like 50 and I couldn't bring myself to take any of them off the list so this is fine
Anything else: I took piano lessons for 8 years but quit cause it was awful but I still play it sometimes, I play alto saxophone in band, I play bass guitar and I love it because it is the single most important instrument in existence, I've been constantly learning and forgetting how to play guitar since I was 7, I messed around with clarinet a bit in 8th grade, and heck dang do I love to sing
it really seems like I only care about vocaloid but I also listen to soundtracks from video games or eddsworld, and I LOVE bill wurtz as previously stated, and there are a couple more songs in both english and japanese that I listen to even though they aren't vocaloid, also I very ironically like all this ringing in my ears and none on my fingers because I live for memes about sad canaries

that was too long I probably won't even post here since I know 0 relevant songs bye
Old 08-10-2017, 10:33 AM   #8
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
thank you for trying to bring some life into this long dead forum

Name (what should we call you?): Jules
Favorite Artist(s): bill wurtz is my favorite artist that anyone else might actually have a chance of knowing about, either MARETU or siinamota would be my absolute favorite, but I also love GHOST, Mushi-P, nekobolo, Owata-P, Dennoko-P, Kikuo, Pinocchio-P, Nashimoto-P, Hachi, yes literally all of these except bill are vocaloid producers I'm trash
Favorite Song(s): it changes VERY often but the best song I listen to that's actually in English is Happy Days a fun song about avpd wow edgy!!!!! but most of the stuff I listen to in japanese and I tried listing my favorites only to find that there were like 50 and I couldn't bring myself to take any of them off the list so this is fine
Anything else: I took piano lessons for 8 years but quit cause it was awful but I still play it sometimes, I play alto saxophone in band, I play bass guitar and I love it because it is the single most important instrument in existence, I've been constantly learning and forgetting how to play guitar since I was 7, I messed around with clarinet a bit in 8th grade, and heck dang do I love to sing
it really seems like I only care about vocaloid but I also listen to soundtracks from video games or eddsworld, and I LOVE bill wurtz as previously stated, and there are a couple more songs in both english and japanese that I listen to even though they aren't vocaloid, also I very ironically like all this ringing in my ears and none on my fingers because I live for memes about sad canaries

that was too long I probably won't even post here since I know 0 relevant songs bye
Welcome Jules! Yes, I'm trying to bring a club back to life I'll add you to the list of members.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:29 PM   #9
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

I would like to join. I dont know how active I will be though, rl has been getting busier

Form to Join:
Name (what should we call you?): NG, Nancy
Favorite Artist(s): Muse, breaking benkamin (all time favs) I like many songs from shinedown, 3 days grace, taylor swift, arctic monkeys and others
Favorite Song(s): lately.....words as weapons (seether), how did you love(shinedown) and dont worry (madcon) [according to my phone, that is the most played]
Anything else:I listen to mostly rock. I like other kinds of music but pop music is getting on my nerves with several of the topics and the beat too.....Im not a fan of a lot of the latest pop music. But I really need to expand my list so if there are any lyrically brillant music out there, please let me know!
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 08-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #10
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I would like to join. I dont know how active I will be though, rl has been getting busier

Form to Join:
Name (what should we call you?): NG, Nancy
Favorite Artist(s): Muse, breaking benkamin (all time favs) I like many songs from shinedown, 3 days grace, taylor swift, arctic monkeys and others
Favorite Song(s): lately.....words as weapons (seether), how did you love(shinedown) and dont worry (madcon) [according to my phone, that is the most played]
Anything else:I listen to mostly rock. I like other kinds of music but pop music is getting on my nerves with several of the topics and the beat too.....Im not a fan of a lot of the latest pop music. But I really need to expand my list so if there are any lyrically brillant music out there, please let me know!

Welcome Nancy! If you want lyrically brilliant, Hamilton is your thing. The rhymes are INCREDIBLE
Closed

Tags
kopat27, sayeth what?!?!?, sing a song of yolo pants, the delorean was here!, yolo pants, yolo pants and oreos, you're a canary