Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
loves supernatural
Webkinz :)

elibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond repute

Default Supernatural fan club!

Welcome to the Supernatural fan club!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi there! Are you a fan of the CW's "Supernatural"? How about Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, or Misha Collins? Well then, welcome to the club! At the Supernatural fan club, we can talk about all things relating to Supernatural: actors, fandom, conventions, e.t.c. Want to join? Great! Fill out this form:

Username:
Favorite season:
Favorite character:

MEMBERS

elibean
twigsthegiraffe
Kuhl123
Baby_G
Kata (Alex)
Freya
Hugged
Yankle
dwtsfan
R3dRulez
Wellowie
ttyycool56 (Maddy)
JudoBoo
starwartwilight
MooMooGurlz (Skie)
BlueParrot (Trish)
iceprincess3333 (Lexi)
Araliss
Yorkielady
MegMeg
whiteterrierlover43
Midnightstars33
kpk4803
labsrock
iheartlucy
crazyisme
EllaBellaBoo99
Webkinz Login
Nostalgia
sportslover
GoldenPuppy
Creepy2064
Castiel
Jude2221 (Jude)
mifty
punkin55555

LINKS

Watch Supernatural online:
Watch Supernatural Online - Free TV Shows & Videos
Watch Supernatural online free on Tv-links
supernatural | Series Cravings

Twitters:
Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester)- www.twitter.com/jarpad
Misha Collins (Castiel)- www.twitter.com/mishacollins
Mark Sheppard (Crowley)- www.twitter.com/Mark_Sheppard
Matt Cohen (Young John Winchester)- www.twitter.com/mattcohen4real
Sebastian Roche (Balthazar)- www.twitter.com/sebroche
Jim Beaver (Bobby)- www.twitter.com/jumblejim
Guy Norman Bee (director)- www.twitter.com/guynormanbee
Kim Rhodes (Sheriff Jody Mills)- www.twitter.com/kimrhodes4real
Samantha Ferris (Ellen)- www.twitter.com/samanthajferris
Robert Berens (writer) https://twitter.com/robertberens

NEWS

EPISODE SPOILERS:

GENERAL SPOILERS:

Supernatural is receiving a spin-off! source

Last edited by elibean; 02-19-2014 at 05:40 PM..
elibean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Supernatural (the t.v. show). Trying again.

Hi elibean.

You already know that I like SPN.

I hope you find enough fans to make your club.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
loves supernatural

elibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond repute

thank you!
Old 08-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
loves supernatural

anyon e
Old 08-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I'm on Season 6 right now and I own all of the other seasons on DVD.
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #6
loves supernatural

fantastic!

a season 6 eppie was just on a few minutes ago, actually. the main channel for spn plays reruns of season 6 every friday at 9:00 to get us ready for season 7...tnt plays reruns at 10:00 and 11:00 on weekdays. ANYWAY THAT INFO IS USELESS I DON'T KNOW WHY I SAID IT XD

what ep of s 6 are you on?

s. 7 spoilers.

http://www.you tube/watch?v=mn0Z5Y0vPhI

well, they spelled his name wrong, so i guess they're talking about a different character xP

Last edited by elibean; 08-20-2011 at 08:26 AM..
Old 08-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #7
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Hi bawtneez.

I've watched it from the start, and have the dvds.

What's your favorite season?

elibean - What's yours?

I enjoy Cas, but I did like it better before the angel storyline was introduced.

Last edited by twigsthegiraffe; 08-22-2011 at 02:17 PM..
Old 08-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
loves supernatural

Like, you've been watching since 2005, when season 1 started? wow

My favorite season is 5, only because Swan Song is my favorite epiie <3 Love that eppie to bits.

I"m not sure what I think. At this point, I dont' really care if they kill him off, because there's so much fuss about him- but i still enjoy the character.

What's your favorite season/eppie?

Oh, another question for everyone- what's the eppie that made you cry the most?
Old 08-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
ishing you Joy

View Post Originally Posted by elibean
Like, you've been watching since 2005, when season 1 started? wow
And it's been my favorite show since then.

At this point, I dont' really care if they kill him off, but i still enjoy the character.
That's how I feel too.

Oh, another question for everyone- what's the eppie that made you cry the most?
Good question. Need to think about it.....
Need to think about the fav. season/ep. too....
Old 08-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #10
loves supernatural

that's cool.

oh wow. i started watching while they were finishing up season 6 xD. i hope that s 7 isn't the last one

the ep that made me cry the most is DEFINITELY 'Heart'. I was a WRECK at the end of that ep. seeing sam like that and then dean and and and UGH. i was so upset after that one, tears and all! x3
Closed

Tags
autism awareness!!!!, dean, dean loves cas, dean♥cas, dftba, googles always prevail, got2luvthewinchesters, i'm an angel of the lord, learnedfromthepizzaman, learneditfromthepizzaman, love who you are♥, mcrmy gave tag, megann, starwartwilight, tags are not my division, the hulk smashed here, the pizza man, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥