Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2017, 10:41 PM   #21
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE!

I saw that theory before
i wonder how many theories are really just coincidences....
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2017, 03:11 PM   #22
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE!

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I saw that theory before
i wonder how many theories are really just coincidences....
yep can't wait! might by tickets next week!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2017, 08:14 PM   #23
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

I still have no idea when I am going to see it. A group of friends are going to see it on the Sunday of, but my brother doesnt want to go cuz his gf cant go with us that day, and I dont wanna go cuz this friend cant go on that day either......
Old 11-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #24
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

I still have no idea when I am going to see it. A group of friends are going to see it on the Sunday of, but my brother doesnt want to go cuz his gf cant go with us that day, and I dont wanna go cuz this friend cant go on that day either......
we dont know either

Click the image to open in full size.
look darth vader! here he is in the commercial

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 11-27-2017 at 12:41 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 05:09 PM   #25
Star Wars Fan<3

That is so exciting!!! I am very interested in what is going to happen
Old 11-29-2017, 10:35 AM   #26
Call me Purple or S

That is so exciting!!! I am very interested in what is going to happen
me too! i ordered a sphero BB-8 app enabled droid on Cyber Monday because it was $100 and it came with a free force band which is usually $80 without the droid. The band is how to control it. its sooooo cool

Click the image to open in full size.
LOOK AT THIS OMG

Last Jedi Trailers explained
OK, so I am going to explain my theories on the first main trailer.
It starts off by showing Kylo Ren, then Imperial Walkers, then Kylo and a army of stormtroopers. Then kylo Ren grabs a light saber (maybe it's not his? maybe its anakins and snoke gave it to him as a gift?) In the background, you here Snoke say, "When I found you, I saw RAW, untamed power! And besides that... something, truly special." Then it shows Rey with a light saber. It shows the ocean and the island, which if you remember from The Force Awakens when Kylo Ren was reading Rey's mind, he said: "At night, desprate for sleep, you imagine an ocean. I see it, I see the island." So maybe she knew Luke was on the island? Anyways, you see Rey walk up to Luke and hand him the lightsaber. She is saying: "Something, inside me has always been there. But now its awake. And I need help." She is climing into the foggy area into a secret room. After that, we see here swinging the light saber around. Then you see the ground crack, her holding the rocks in midair. Then it shows Luke saying: "I've seen this raw strength only once before." We see a mechanical hand pop out of burning rubble, Then it shows luke fall on his knees beside R2-D2 with a burning village infront of him. he continues talking: "It didn't scare me enough then. But it does know." It shows a sad looking Rey sitting by a rock. Then It shows Kylo Ren lokking at his mask. Then he chucks it at the wall, and the scene changes, showing a ship being destroyed. It shows Ren in a flyer, he is saying: "Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to, it's the only way to become who you are meant to be." He flies to a ship where is mother, Leia, is. He is about to destroy the ship, but he can sense his mother's sad feeling. Yous see him struggle and we see him actually cry. This is a good piece of information, because to be a sith you have to kill your parents and if he can't kill Leia, there is still good in him. Next, it shows the Millienial (dont know how to spell lol) Falcon and fighters in a weird cave. It shows Chewbacca and Porg. Then it shows Po Dameron looking out a window. "You will light the spark, that will burn the whole first order down." he says, to finn, I believe. It shows Finn and Captain Phasma. "COME ON!" Finn yells as he charges at Phasma with his own light saber.. Then, it shows Luke covered in ice, i guess? he says, "This is not going to go, THE WAY YOU THINK." It shows weird wolf like creatures covered in ice, a sad Leia. Then it shows a fighter blowing up, then Snoke's face, and Rey in they air. "Fulfill your destiny!" Snoke says in the background. When Rey is being held in the air, I paused the video. Snoke is in the background with his hand outstretched. Maybe his is torturing rey? Then it shows Rey saying: "I need someone, to show me my place in all of this." Kylo outstretches his hand. I believe Disney is misdirecting us somehow. They said that something will happen that will change StarWars forever. Something even bigger than "Luke, I am your father!"
Will Anakin return?
Will all our questions be answered or will it be a cliffhanger?
Our questions will be answered December 14!

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 11-29-2017 at 10:35 AM..
Old 11-29-2017, 10:40 AM   #27
I'm A Star Wars

Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true
Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE! THEORIES ABOUT THE TRAILER PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN POSTED!

Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I hope Anakin will return!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2017, 09:47 AM   #28
Call me Purple or S

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE! THEORIES ABOUT THE TRAILER PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN POSTED!

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I hope Anakin will return!
me too!

Old 11-30-2017, 10:15 AM   #29
Call me Purple or S

Star Wars Trailer Theories.
I am going to do my theories on the second main trailer. They have been coming out with some awesome 30 second trailers on the official starwars youtube. The new one called Tempt is awesome. Check it out!

So trailer 2 starts off by showing Rey breathing. We hear Luke (it sounds like him in the Return of the Jedi!!!) say, "Breathe, just breathe." It shows Rey lifting the rocks. "Now, reach out. What do you see?" It shows General Leia. "Light." Rey says. Darth Vader's burnt mask, with smoke streaming out of it. "Darkness." A map. "A balance." "It's so much bigger." Luke says. (In the new trailer Tempt, after Rey says, "A balance." she says, "And something else. It's calling me!" Then Luke says, "Resist it Rey! REY!!!!" It's a really cool trailer.) It shows Rey swinging her lightsaber on The Island. then it shows Resistance Fighters with red "dust" following them. Then it shows Finn breathing, Poe Dameron and our favorite little droid BB-8 running towards Poe's ship, but then it explodes. This is a bad sign, because I believe Poe is with Leia, and if that place explodes, then Kylo Ren must of destroyed it. Then, it shows a First Order flyer being destroyed as the MFalcon (heehee remeber I don't know how to spell it!) flies by. "I only know one truth." Luke says, as it shows Kylo Ren forging anew lightsaber. It shows Luke fall on his knees beside R2-D2 and the burning place is in front of them. Then, for a quick second, we see this: Click the image to open in full size.
This is another mystery: Is this Darth Vader returning?!?! Or is this a new enemy? This scared me soooo bad when I saw this at first. Because, if you remember in The Force Awakens, Rey had that "vision" at Maz's place. And it showed a burning village and Kylo Ren and the knight of Ren. Then it showed Luke with his hand on R2-D2, almost just like from the trailer of The Last Jedi. And to see a creature that looks like Darth Vader (or Anakin, which ever you prefer to call him) walking in that same place, it is just creepy! CONTINUING ON WITH THE TRAILER. It shows fighters in space being blown up and zooming around. Then, all the musics stops as starwars fans hear Luke says something that could change StarWars forever: "It's time for the Jedi to..... end." We see Luke in a little cave. You see, Luke had a catch in his throat when he said "Jedi to.....end." I don't know if Disney is trying to misdirect us or what. But this is going to be amazing. In a new 30 second tralier, we hear an unknown voice (to me it sounds like Obi Wan) say: "Darkness rises." then I believe it is Snoke says something like this. "And light to meet it." What ever LucasFilms has planned for us....
WILL BE REVEALED IN 14 DAYS!

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 11-30-2017 at 05:15 PM..
Old 11-30-2017, 10:34 AM   #30
I'm A Star Wars

Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true
Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true

OH my goodness...............
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
#bringbackmmkf, #hansolostarwars, #twinsluke&leia, chalk one up for lablover, last jedi, mfalcon landed here, sayeth what?!?!?, starwarsloverforever, the delorean was here!