Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
Vanessa and her
Webkinz :)

PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade
PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade

Default Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE! THEORIES ABOUT THE TRAILER PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN POSTED!

StarWars Club!
Click the image to open in full size.
To join the awesomeness please fill out this form!

Nickname:
What is your favorite character from starwars?
How many movies have you seen?
What is your favorite StarWars movie?

Rules!
The Moderators said NO talking about the romance in the movies.
NO spoiling movies for other people.
Be kind to others!

Members
Leader: PurpleGirl2005~ S or PurpleGirl
Member: Luv_Kinz2005~ AJ
Coleader: Ng, Nancygurl, Padmé

Ranks
You can earn ranks by joining the club! FIRST PERSON TO JOIN GETS COLEADER!
Coleader: Your job is to help the club when I am not around.
Elder: You notify me when one of the rules are broken, or you have an idea.
Member: You have fun in the club! You can get your rank updated later in the club.

Have fun! Remember the rules!

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 11-29-2017 at 10:37 AM..
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
Vanessa and her

PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade
PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! If you want to be coleader in the Club, Join now!

Who is going to be the coleader!
Old 11-01-2017, 10:56 AM   #3
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep
Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! If you want to be coleader in the Club, Join now!

Hey I'd love to join, but can I just be a member?

Nickname: AJ
What is your favorite character from starwars? Han Solo, Leia, Luke, and Darth Vader.
How many movies have you seen? Episodes 4,5 and 6.
What is your favorite StarWars movie? Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Han Solo is the BEST

I loved it when Luke Skywalker's "father" saved him from the emperor.

Luke's twin is awesome!

OOps it auto merged:0

Last edited by Luv_Kinz2005; 11-01-2017 at 10:56 AM..
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2017, 11:10 AM   #4
Vanessa and her

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
Hey I'd love to join, but can I just be a member?

Nickname: AJ
What is your favorite character from starwars? Han Solo, Leia, Luke, and Darth Vader.
How many movies have you seen? Episodes 4,5 and 6.
What is your favorite StarWars movie? Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Han Solo is the BEST

I loved it when Luke Skywalker's "father" saved him from the emperor.

Luke's twin is awesome!

OOps it auto merged:0
Welcome!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world
nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

Nickname: Ng, Nancygurl, Padmé
What is your favorite character from starwars? heh, Padmé. I have others but cant remember them right now
How many movies have you seen? All
What is your favorite StarWars movie? errg. I liked rogue one, even tho I only saw it one time(I have a hard time watching movies and paying attention lately) but its the only one that i havent seen 100000000x times. Well, Except TFA but tbh that felt like watching a new version of ANH

Question: Why cant we talk about the romance in it? There is some kissing, and thats it. Unless it is the whole "shipping" thing, then ya I get that part. Some people can go overboard with their opinions
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 11-04-2017, 06:43 PM   #6
Vanessa and her

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
What is your favorite character from starwars? heh, Padmé. I have others but cant remember them right now
What is your favorite StarWars movie? errg. I liked rogue one, even tho I only saw it one time(I have a hard time watching movies and paying attention lately) but its the only one that i havent seen 100000000x times. Well, Except TFA but tbh that felt like watching a new version of ANH

Question: Why cant we talk about the romance in it? There is some kissing, and thats it. Unless it is the whole "shipping" thing, then ya I get that part. Some people can go overboard with their opinions
Welcome Coleader Padme! And I don't know what you are talking about, the shipping thing. But the moderators said that talking about romance could bring up conversations they do not want. But I know, I wish we could! Welcome!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:47 PM   #7
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep
Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep

Welcome to the SW Club, Padme!!!!!
I am EXTREMELY excited for The Last JEDI to come out in December!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2017, 07:41 PM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! Join now!

Thanks guys!!
on wedesday i can buy my tickets oooh cant wait!
Old 11-05-2017, 09:44 AM   #9
Vanessa and her

Default Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! Join now!

Thanks guys!!
on wedesday i can buy my tickets oooh cant wait!
We have only seen the original 3. We recorded the force awakens but it recorded on a channel we don't have.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:02 PM   #10
Star Wars Fan<3

Im sure a library or red box would have it. Try looking there??
RO is on American netflix....unless they just took it off
Closed

Tags
#bringbackmmkf, #hansolostarwars, #twinsluke&leia, chalk one up for lablover, last jedi, mfalcon landed here, sayeth what?!?!?, starwarsloverforever, the delorean was here!