Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Join The Club (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/)
-   -   Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE! THEORIES ABOUT THE TRAILER PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN POSTED! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/star-wars-club-join-if-you-810247/)

PurpleGirl200510-27-2017 03:24 PM

Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! LAST JEDI THEORIES AND PICTURES! COME CHAT ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODE! THEORIES ABOUT THE TRAILER PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN POSTED!

StarWars Club!
http://i65.tinypic.com/1zpil9l.jpg
To join the awesomeness please fill out this form!

Nickname:
What is your favorite character from starwars?
How many movies have you seen?
What is your favorite StarWars movie?

Rules!
The Moderators said NO talking about the romance in the movies.
NO spoiling movies for other people.
Be kind to others!

Members
Leader: PurpleGirl2005~ S or PurpleGirl
Member: Luv_Kinz2005~ AJ
Coleader: Ng, Nancygurl, Padmé

Ranks
You can earn ranks by joining the club! FIRST PERSON TO JOIN GETS COLEADER!
Coleader: Your job is to help the club when I am not around.
Elder: You notify me when one of the rules are broken, or you have an idea.
Member: You have fun in the club! You can get your rank updated later in the club.

Have fun! Remember the rules!

PurpleGirl200510-31-2017 01:37 PM

Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! If you want to be coleader in the Club, Join now!

Who is going to be the coleader!

Luv_Kinz200511-01-2017 10:56 AM

Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! If you want to be coleader in the Club, Join now!

Hey I'd love to join, but can I just be a member?

Nickname: AJ
What is your favorite character from starwars? Han Solo, Leia, Luke, and Darth Vader.
How many movies have you seen? Episodes 4,5 and 6.
What is your favorite StarWars movie? Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Han Solo is the BEST:)

I loved it when Luke Skywalker's "father" saved him from the emperor.

Luke's twin is awesome!

OOps it auto merged:0

PurpleGirl200511-01-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005 (Post 31539886)
Hey I'd love to join, but can I just be a member?

Nickname: AJ
What is your favorite character from starwars? Han Solo, Leia, Luke, and Darth Vader.
How many movies have you seen? Episodes 4,5 and 6.
What is your favorite StarWars movie? Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Han Solo is the BEST:)

I loved it when Luke Skywalker's "father" saved him from the emperor.

Luke's twin is awesome!

OOps it auto merged:0

Welcome!

nancygurl11-04-2017 06:20 PM

Nickname: Ng, Nancygurl, Padmé
What is your favorite character from starwars? heh, Padmé. I have others but cant remember them right now
How many movies have you seen? All
What is your favorite StarWars movie? errg. I liked rogue one, even tho I only saw it one time(I have a hard time watching movies and paying attention lately) but its the only one that i havent seen 100000000x times. Well, Except TFA but tbh that felt like watching a new version of ANH

Question: Why cant we talk about the romance in it? There is some kissing, and thats it. Unless it is the whole "shipping" thing, then ya I get that part. Some people can go overboard with their opinions :P

PurpleGirl200511-04-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancygurl (Post 31540883)
What is your favorite character from starwars? heh, Padmé. I have others but cant remember them right now
What is your favorite StarWars movie? errg. I liked rogue one, even tho I only saw it one time(I have a hard time watching movies and paying attention lately) but its the only one that i havent seen 100000000x times. Well, Except TFA but tbh that felt like watching a new version of ANH

Question: Why cant we talk about the romance in it? There is some kissing, and thats it. Unless it is the whole "shipping" thing, then ya I get that part. Some people can go overboard with their opinions :P

Welcome Coleader Padme! And I don't know what you are talking about, the shipping thing. But the moderators said that talking about romance could bring up conversations they do not want. But I know, I wish we could! Welcome!

Luv_Kinz200511-04-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancygurl (Post 31540883)

Welcome to the SW Club, Padme!!!!!:clap::clap:
I am EXTREMELY excited for The Last JEDI to come out in December!:o

nancygurl11-04-2017 07:41 PM

Re: Star Wars Club! Join if you have an obsession with Starwars! Join now!

Thanks guys!!
on wedesday i can buy my tickets oooh cant wait!

PurpleGirl200511-05-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancygurl (Post 31540895)
Thanks guys!!
on wedesday i can buy my tickets oooh cant wait!

We have only seen the original 3. We recorded the force awakens but it recorded on a channel we don't have.:'(:'(:'(

nancygurl11-05-2017 11:02 PM

Im sure a library or red box would have it. Try looking there??
RO is on American netflix....unless they just took it off