Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2016, 07:59 PM   #501
Webkinz :)

Kata knows the way
Kata knows the wayKata knows the way

Default Re: The Reading Club!

would love to join seeing as i spend lots of my time reading :-)

nickname: lexi
favorite series/books: the kite runner, salt to the sea, let's get lost, the book thief, the things they carried

as you can see i like historical books lol
Kata is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2016, 08:31 PM   #502

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Hey, hey, hey, everyone! I just finished The Island of Dr. Libris by Chris Grabenstein and All That Glitters by Rachel Roberts.

By the way, All That Glitters is in the Avalon series, and I totally recommend it! Of course, I'm only on the second book, but all of my friends recommend it too!

Last edited by shuggylay; 04-12-2016 at 08:38 AM..
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 04-07-2016, 08:54 PM   #503
ElizabethPetLove9

Cassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonder

Nickname: Cassidy or Cassi
Favorite Book or Series: (You can put more than one) Chronicles of Narnia, Accidental Detectives, Left Behind the Kids, (basically whatever series I'm reading at the moment xD)
Anything else: I love reading and I will try to keep track of my books to help the count!
Cassidygirl is offline Female
Old 04-08-2016, 11:03 AM   #504

janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness
janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Kata

favorite series/books: the kite runner, salt to the sea, let's get lost, the book thief, the things they carried

Welcome to the club, Lexi! I've never read The Book Thief, but it's been on my to-read list for awhile. I've heard it's really good.

View Post Originally Posted by Cassidygirl
Favorite Book or Series: (You can put more than one) Chronicles of Narnia, Accidental Detectives, Left Behind the Kids, (basically whatever series I'm reading at the moment xD)
Anything else: I love reading and I will try to keep track of my books to help the count!
Welcome Cassi! I love the Chronicles of Narnia and have started re-reading them, but school kind of got in the way. Which is your favorite book of the series?

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
I love how you keep my commentary hehe
I just thought I'd keep some commentary in case anyone looking for a book looks through the list.
janeneon is offline Female
Old 04-09-2016, 03:56 PM   #505
ElizabethPetLove9

Cassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonderCassidygirl wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by janeneon
Welcome to the club, Lexi! I've never read The Book Thief, but it's been on my to-read list for awhile. I've heard it's really good.

Welcome Cassi! I love the Chronicles of Narnia and have started re-reading them, but school kind of got in the way. Which is your favorite book of the series?

I just thought I'd keep some commentary in case anyone looking for a book looks through the list.

Thanks! Yes, I love them too! I think the Last Battle, or maybe The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, are my favorites. (: Which are yours? I love the ending in the last book so much.
Cassidygirl is offline Female
Old 04-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #506

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Welcome, Cassi!
Old 04-09-2016, 09:04 PM   #507
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Kata

View Post Originally Posted by Cassidygirl
you guys!! welcome!! I'm lottie!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 04-10-2016, 04:33 PM   #508
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Nickname Bob (easy to spell same forwards or backwards )

Favorite series is hard so many too chose from, I'll start with the Tolkien trilogy plus 1, because the Hobbit is so much a part of the story, Xanth series by Piers Anthony, Harry Potter, Hunger games, Relic master series by Catherine Fisher, I'm re-reading Myth Adventures by Robert Lynn Aspirin, a hilarious set of adventures of Skeeve the understudy of a magician that is assassinated after summoning a demon leaving skeeve a demon to deal with (Aaaz turn out to be freindly , and helps Skeeve in his training.

I have so many more favorites I could fill pages, I enjoy Sci-Fi and Fantasy , I enjoy history , science , and can get lost in a technical manual.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 04-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #509

Welcome to the club, Bob! I know how you feel when you say your favorites could take up pages, and pages, and pages.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:08 AM   #510
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chips
nancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chipsnancygurl is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome to all the new people!

BTW I finished Revenge of Seven (I was about to put revenge of the sith )
nancygurl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, bolt is beawesome!, cunffuzled..., dftba, gogreengirl, googles always prevail, grammar stanley, hunger games ftw!, katniss was here!, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, livingtheyolopantslife, love me for my yolo pants, midnightpaw, rip oreo, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!, theodora was here ♥, yolo panties, yolo pants, yolo pants pride, you're a canary