Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #1081
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Reading Club!

Now you have me curious, Theodora!

And re-reading books is something I often do!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2018, 06:02 PM   #1082

janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness
janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness

Working on updating this - I’ll get everything done soon!
janeneon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 10:12 PM   #1083
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by janeneon
Working on updating this - I’ll get everything done soon!
Yay! Glad to see you, Jane! You have been missed!
Old 06-06-2018, 08:01 AM   #1084
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!
robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Now you have me curious, Theodora!

And re-reading books is something I often do!

I reread books often, If Ive forgotten details or much of a book I remember enjoying, I reread like in Dr.s offices and such. easier to pick back up after a week or two.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #1085
Go XYZ!

Okay, here is a re-read of one of my favorite authors! I read it this weekend!

"Miss Buncle's Book" by D.E.Stevenson

I also finished the Shenandoah Sister Series this week:

"The Color of Your Skin Ain't the Color of Your Heart, by Michael Phillips
"Together is All We Need", by Michael Phillips
Old 08-01-2018, 03:08 PM   #1086
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open , , , ,
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #1087
mrsCarranza

tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!
tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!tigerdove is a def. WINNER!

Nickname: tigerdove
Favorite Book or Series: idk i like all kinds of books but i really enjoy realistic fiction
Anything else: ...
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:22 PM   #1088
Go XYZ!

Welcome to the reading club, tigerdove!

Two books that I read recently:

"Where No One Has Heard: The Life of J. Christy Wilson, Jr." by Ken Wilson
(graduate of Princeton, "missionary" to Afghanistan and later a professor at Gordon Conwell)

"Seven Lessons From Heaven:How Dying Taught Me to Live a Joy-Filled Life" by Mary C. Neal, M.D.
(Author is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who drowned while kayaking and experienced life after death. This book comes after another book she wrote that goes into more details of her story. I haven't read the first book yet).

There are some other books on the list, but I'll have to report them later.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:30 PM   #1089
Go XYZ!

Books read on vacation:

"Calico Joe" by John Grisham
"A Christmas Message" by Anne Perry
"They Came to Baghdad" by Agatha Christie
"The Listerdale Mystery and Eleven Other Stories" by Agatha Christie (audio book)
Old 08-21-2018, 02:42 PM   #1090
Go XYZ!

More books read:

"The Four Graces" by D. E. Stevenson
"Murder on the Prowl" by Rita Mae Brown & Sneaky Pie Brown
"The Moving Finger" by Agatha Christie

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 08-21-2018 at 02:53 PM..

Tags
be true!, bolt is beawesome!, cunffuzled..., dftba, gogreengirl, googles always prevail, grammar stanley, hunger games ftw!, katniss was here!, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, livingtheyolopantslife, love me for my yolo pants, midnightpaw, rip oreo, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!, theodora was here ♥, yolo panties, yolo pants, yolo pants pride, you're a canary