Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2018, 09:57 PM   #1051
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Reading Club!

I finished two books recently:

"Life is Just Better with Jesus" by Anne Graham Lotz (a short devotional-type book).

&

"Desired Haven" by Evelyn M. Richardson (a book of fiction published in 1953 that I picked up at a thrift store for practically nothing.)
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #1052
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed up
thila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed up

Currently reading "Absalom, Absalom!" by William Faulkner for my English class.
I have no good things to say this far.
thila07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #1053
unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!

I finished "Winterling" by Sarah Prineas.
unicorn2910 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:47 PM   #1054
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed up
thila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed upthila07 has been beamed up

I really want to read The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway, but there are not enough hours in the day, haha.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #1055
unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!

Time is money; Money is power; Power is pizza; Pizza is knowledge.

Agreed.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:08 PM   #1056
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by unicorn2910
Time is money; Money is power; Power is pizza; Pizza is knowledge.

Agreed.
It's from Parks and Recreation

I just finished Absalom, Absalom! by William Faulkner. Here's my review:

Things I Liked: I thought the way that the characters were described was quite interesting. Like whenever Ellen was mentioned, the image of a butterfly would be somewhere in the text. Or how Clytie was described as a "small pile of quiet, clean rags". I thought it was an interesting take for a writing style. The ending was very dramatic, which was a nice contrast from the dullness of the rest of the novel.

Things I Disliked: This book was so hard to understand. The sentences ran on for pages at a time, even it someone was speaking. On that note, the people who spoke in the novel, like Shreve and Quentin, talked forever, and they never took a break. It was hard to really understand who they were talking about, since it's mentioned that they both knew who they were discussing, but it was never brought to the reader's attention. Faulkner's use of brackets was irritating, as he would sandwich multiple ones in a large block of text. The fact that the chapters were not in the actual order of the story did not help a first reader comprehend the book. It in fact hindered it.

Difficulty Level: 10/10. The vocabulary is intense, and so is the style.
Overall Rating: 1/10. I really disliked it.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:19 AM   #1057
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for your review, Theodora! I think that I would dislike it, too! I am not a fan of run-on sentences! Amazing how you even came up with positives! I'm assuming that you had to read this for school?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:29 AM   #1058
hy So Serious ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Thanks for your review, Theodora! I think that I would dislike it, too! I am not a fan of run-on sentences! Amazing how you even came up with positives! I'm assuming that you had to read this for school?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Yes, I did have to read it for school
I was very rushed to finish the book, since I had a little over a week to read 300 pages of nonsense.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #1059
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

How do you guys feel about trials of Apollo?
Vdojka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:31 AM   #1060

View Post Originally Posted by Vdojka
How do you guys feel about trials of Apollo?

I think someone blackmailed Rick Riordan to include gayness or else they would torture him and his family.
It stinks.

Tags
be true!, bolt is beawesome!, cunffuzled..., dftba, gogreengirl, googles always prevail, grammar stanley, hunger games ftw!, katniss was here!, kopat27, kupo!, lithium queen, livingtheyolopantslife, love me for my yolo pants, midnightpaw, rip oreo, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!, theodora was here ♥, yolo panties, yolo pants, yolo pants pride, you're a canary