Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

Default The Princess Bride Fan Club (One of *the* best movies - and books - ever!) If you love the book or the movie, THIS is the place for you!! Join today and quote away!!! :D :D

Welcome to one of the best movies ever fan club (The movie's the best, not the fan club lol!) .....THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!!!!!
Please read through everything (except for my form, that's optional) before joining.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
(Thanks, Elflover!)

Rules:
  1. follow all the WI rules
  2. Be nice
  3. Don't use *any* bad words
  4. Last, but not least, have *FUN*!!!
Form (there's two, you pick which you want to use):

Form #1:
Username:
Nickname:
Favorite Character:
Favorite Quote:

Form #2:
Username:
Nickname:
Favorite Character:
Club Nickname (combine favorite character w/ nickname/name, or ask Katie for it):
Fave lines
*;
Fezzik:
Westley:
Inigo Montoya:
Buttercup:
Prince Humperdinck:
Vizzini:

Miracle Max/Valarie:
Grandpa:
Fred Savage (little boy):
Count Rugen:

~

Fun fact from the movie:

Personal Rating:

*Feel free to write n/a after any of them...also if you can't think of a quote feel free to try HERE.
oh...and also, if you have a few fave quotes, please put a slash in between each quote (for each person if that makes sense).

Here's mine:
Spoiler: show

Username: lollipop girl

Favorite Character: Inigo Montoya

Fave lines;

Fezzik: It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.
Westley: Life *is* pain, highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!

Inigo Montoya: You keep saying that word...I don't think that word *means* what you think it means...

Buttercup: Move? You're alive. If you want I can fly.

Prince Humperdinck: Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped.
Vizzini: Move the THING! ....AND THE OTHER THING!!!! MOVE
IT!!!!!!

Miracle Max/Valarie: The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it? We're closed. / YOU *ARE* THE BRUTE SQUAD!!!!!

Grandpa: So you're smart...Shut Up.

Fred Savage (little boy): They're kissing again. Do we have to read the kissing parts?

Count Rugen: You must be that little Spanish brat I taught a lesson to all those years ago. You've been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's about the worst thing I've ever heard. / Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just ****** [<--sucking, past tense] one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?
~

Fun fact from the movie: IM is from Illinois!

Personal Rating (1 to 10): TEN!

Member list:
lollipop girl (club nickname: Lemozzini, Lemigo Snitoya, Weslottie)

KatieKinz8
Pinkpoodle117
Suzette424
ElfLover (club nickname: Inigo Montelfa)

Adrrar
sportslover
Ballerina4ever

Punkin55555 (club nickname: rockttercup)
Pansyandhopper (Club nickname: Emmingo Montoya)
starrose33
nancygurl

dinkydoggy (Wesairi)
JudoBoo
Dragonkid07
Sunnieinkinz

Come make a longer list ... you know you want to!!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by lollipop girl; 01-12-2013 at 04:34 PM..
lollipop girl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent
KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: The Princess Bride Fan Club (One of *the* best movies ever! Don't even click here if you don't agree!!!!) :D

Username: KatieKinz8
Favorite Character: the Grandpa!
Club Nickname: Gratie
Fave lines*;
Fezzik: I only dog paddle.
Westley: [We'll never survive] Nonsense! You're only saying that because no one ever has.
Inigo Montoya: I just work for Vizzini to pay the bills. There's not a lot of money in revenge.
Buttercup: You can die slowly--cut into a thousand peices.
Prince Humperdinck: A technicality that will shortly be remedied./SKIP TO THE END.
Vizzini: INCONCIEVABLE!!!
Miracle Max/Valarie: "Huppadinkhuppadinkhuppadink!" "nobody's hearin' nothin!"
Grandpa: Your vote of confidence is overwhelming.
Fred Savage (little boy): Maybe you could come over and read it again to me tomorrow...?
Count Rugen: I swear it will be done.

Fun fact from the movie: What you do not smell is called "Iocane powder". It is tasteless, odorless, disolves instantly in liquid, and is among the more deadly poisons known to man.
Personal Rating: on a scale of 1-10....

C-can I give it a...30??

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 07-21-2012 at 06:52 PM..
Old 04-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #3

suzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roost

Default Re: The Princess Bride Fan Club (One of *the* best movies ever! Don't even click here if you don't agree!!!!) :D

I love this movie. I will have join but want to watch it again (hopefully tonight) so I can properly fill out the form.

I will join As...You...Wish.....!
Old 04-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
I+Music+Family=Life

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

Username: Pinkpoodle117
Favorite Character:Westly
Fave lines*;
Fezzik: You have been Mostly dead all day
Westley:
Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?
Inigo Montoya: My name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father, prepare to die.
Buttercup:
Oh my sweet Westley what have I done?
Prince Humperdinck: you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped.

Vizzini:
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Miracle Max/Valarie: All you can do when they are mostly dead is check their pockets for spare change.
Grandpa:
Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...
Fred Savage (little boy): See didn't I tell you she'd never marry that rotten Humperdinck.

Count Rugen:
[calmly] As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just ****** one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?
[Wesley cries and moans in pain] Interesting.

~

Fun fact from the movie:
Personal Rating:

extra qoute:
Grandpa:
Westley didn't reach his destination. His ship was attacked by the Dread Pirate Roberts, who never left captives alive. When Buttercup got the news that Westley was murdered...
grandson: Murdered by pirates is good...

Vezzini: And you? Want me to take you back where you were? Un-imployed? In greenland?

pinkpoodle117 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #5

suzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roostsuzette424 rules the roost

Username: Suzette
Favorite Character: Inigo Montoya
Fave lines*;
Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid or something like that?

Westley: As You Wish........

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. (I say that all the time).

Buttercup: I will never love again

Prince Humperdinck: I always think everything is a trap which is why I'm still alive.

Vizzini: It would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways, inconceivable.

Miracle Max/Valarie: Mostly dead is slightly alive. I also like, and use, Have fun storming the castle!

Grandpa: When I was your age television was called books!

Fred Savage (little boy): Grandpa, maybe you could come over again and read it to me tomorrow.

Count Rugen: Get some rest, if you haven't got your health you haven't got anything.

~

Fun fact from the movie: I was always interested in the R.O.U.S.s. It looked like a person walking on all fours when it was walking away from the fire swamp. After research I found out it was actors inside a rat suit. Don't think they would do that today...

Personal Rating:10 out of 10. Great Movie.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

Thanks for joining! Those are all great quotes (there are a million, aren't there?)!!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

Tries oh darn it it works EXAC T LY like IE.
test...

I'm trying Firefox at my Grandma's house. I can work with the BB coding but it seems to show the effects like IE does.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
Thanks for joining! Those are all great quotes (there are a million, aren't there?)!!!!!
That's for sure! I showed my husband my quotes and he asked why didn't you use...... I think he gave me 20 more.

Great, great movie!

Thanks for the club Lollipop girl!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
ell, I *am*
Gifted

YES!!!!! I have to say, it's (to me) The Best Movie to quote....I mean, there are are other movies with a lot of great quotes...say, Tangled, but you can't say; "i've got a person in my closet, i've got a *person* in my *closet, I've got a PERSON in my CLOSET!" unless you're playing hide & seek...but you can say "inconceivable" or "You keep using that word...I don't think that word means what you think it means." , "As you wish.", "And remember, this is for posterity so be honest.", "So you're smart...Shut Up.", these two we use all the time; "While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?" and "You *ARE* the brute squad!!!!", Move the THING! ....AND THE OTHER THING!!!! DO IT!!!!!! I mean honestly, the list goes on and on!!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #10
arriors and a Fox

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
YES!!!!! I have to say, it's (to me) The Best Movie to quote....I mean, there are are other movies with a lot of great quotes...say, Tangled, but you can't say; "i've got a person in my closet, i've got a *person* in my *closet, I've got a PERSON in my CLOSET!" unless you're playing hide & seek...but you can say "inconceivable" or "You keep using that word...I don't think that word means what you think it means." , "As you wish.", "And remember, this is for posterity so be honest.", "So you're smart...Shut Up.", these two we use all the time; "While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?" and "You *ARE* the brute squad!!!!", Move the THING! ....AND THE OTHER THING!!!! DO IT!!!!!! I mean honestly, the list goes on and on!!!!!
So sorry. I really don't mean to be a control machine or anything like that. LOL but I watched he movie recently, and it turns out that instead of "So you're smart" it actually says "Yes, you're so smart". And he actually says "MOVE IT" instead of "DO IT"

Also you think a member list would be a good idea?
Closed

Tags
batboo, dftba, falling in reverse <3, i ♥ princess bride!, ilovevbs!, im not a vampire, it's a starlit night ★, jesus loves you!, juliiiii, man in black, mandy patinkin♥, nacho tamer, pinkpoodle, prepare to die!!!!!, the random family, think outside the [box], ♥lollipop love♥