Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2017, 01:42 AM   #31
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: People Support Group

My sister and I had to share rooms when we were young, but eventually we got our own rooms. There are pros and cons to both.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2017, 02:00 AM   #32
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

I agree with that! But I will say that I definitely prefer having separate rooms...

You have a place to go if you get mad.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-27-2017, 06:06 PM   #33
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world
nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

and have alone time!
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 02-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #34
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

Hi guys
New week...or maybe month. Anyway, to add to the quick tips section...
What are your tips to controlling how much time you use for recreational activities? (TV, internet(hard one for me), video games...ect)

My tips
be serious on scheduling yourself. Esp if you have hw, it will be hurting really you the most. Something that helps me, is watch a few youtube videos(or spend SOME time on somehting you like), then do your work. during REAL break points, watch/do something small. Even like trips to the bathroom would be considered as break. Or time yourself, like do i think it was 20 mins of work, then 5 min break.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:42 PM   #35
Star Wars Fan<3

Anyone there?
Old 02-21-2017, 11:43 AM   #36

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Hi guys
What are your tips to controlling how much time you use for recreational activities? (TV, internet(hard one for me), video games...ect)

My tips
be serious on scheduling yourself. Esp if you have hw, it will be hurting really you the most. Something that helps me, is watch a few youtube videos(or spend SOME time on somehting you like), then do your work. during REAL break points, watch/do something small. Even like trips to the bathroom would be considered as break. Or time yourself, like do i think it was 20 mins of work, then 5 min break.
Oh boy. This is something that I need help with... a lot.

The internet is usually the thing that gets me behind so I just take out the WiFi. Eh... I may distract myself with something else like coloring, reading, or walking.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 02-21-2017, 05:15 PM   #37
Star Wars Fan<3

Lolol me too. I am horrible!
I have learned when you are trying to concentrate on school or studying, throw(or put) your phone across the room and hope your laziness wont get up and get it
If your parents need to contact you(you are home alone and they check up on you) then change their calls and messages to a diff ringtone so you know if it is your parents or friends
Old 02-21-2017, 05:33 PM   #38
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Hi guys

My tips
I don't know how I missed this!

I'm not sure that I'm the one to give tips!

I like the idea of scheduling a break (for internet fun) after getting some work done. I'm not always disciplined. If I do my fun stuff first, it is hard to get to what HAS to be done!
Old 03-02-2017, 09:38 PM   #39
Star Wars Fan<3

woe this is still opened.
isnt testing season coming soon? I know a math class for me is starting....sighh
Old 03-03-2017, 10:51 PM   #40
Go XYZ!

Well....I hope you do well on your math class.

My dd has had mid-terms all week! She is on "spring" break this coming week.
Closed

Tags
alicia was here, lithium queen, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!