Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2017, 07:24 PM   #21
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Re: People Support Group

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Did you know that some Dental Floss brands have expiration dates? Who knew?
watt whyy howwww???
I really should floss my teeth, I am so bad at that
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2017, 02:41 AM   #22
Tribute

Darlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comrade
Darlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comradeDarlene is a saintly comrade

Form-
Name: Ellie, Darlene
Do you have siblings?: Yep
Do you share a room?: Thankfully not
What areas do you think you can help in?: I don't know if I could help, but I'll try to the best I can.
Any tips to improve the club?: Not that I can think of right now.
Darlene is offline Female
Old 01-22-2017, 07:53 AM   #23
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Welcome Ellie!
Old 01-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #24

thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
thanks for joining
ooh mental health, are you into psychology?
(ps i will ask about random how to's, i do it so often)
np man thanks for having me
Yea, mostly through personal experience I grew passionate about it

also it appears thok is not German for ice
Old 01-23-2017, 10:18 AM   #25
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

peeblescrogs
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2017, 10:55 AM   #26
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
peeblescrogs
whaat??
Old 01-23-2017, 09:57 PM   #27
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Name: I'm fine with Alicia/Ali/Crafty. Honestly anything you wanna call me.
Do you have siblings?: Yeah, I have a little sister.
Do you share a room?: NO but she's always in my room anyway tbh.
What areas do you think you can help in?: I am willing to offer advice in every area. Is it advice worth following? Probably not. I do however know a lot about being as socially awkward as possible.
Any tips to improve the club?: Looks good to me!

Last edited by Craftyreader; 01-23-2017 at 09:59 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-24-2017, 05:04 PM   #28
Star Wars Fan<3

Thanks for joining late for dinner I mean Alicia!
hehehe had to take advantage of that

I was once the annoying little sister invading my brothers rooms, oh wait, I still do that
Old 01-25-2017, 12:14 AM   #29
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Haha! Late For Dinner works... though I rarely miss out when there is food involved!

I used to get so mad when we shared a room and she was always around but now I don't even mind. She just watches my TV or plays on her laptop. She'd gotten to the point she slept on my floor every night so I had my parents put bunk beds in and she rarely even walks through her own doorway.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-25-2017, 05:03 PM   #30
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Haha! Late For Dinner works... though I rarely miss out when there is food involved!

I used to get so mad when we shared a room and she was always around but now I don't even mind. She just watches my TV or plays on her laptop. She'd gotten to the point she slept on my floor every night so I had my parents put bunk beds in and she rarely even walks through her own doorway.
hahahhahhaha that is interesting. I bugged my brothers because I was bored(also their room was bigger)
Closed

Tags
alicia was here, lithium queen, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!