Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2017, 11:31 PM   #11
it beyond measure
Webkinz :)

FoxTails knows the way
FoxTails knows the wayFoxTails knows the wayFoxTails knows the way

Default Re: People Support Group

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
So many people joined
Yes, and kudos to you for having the idea to make a support group!
FoxTails is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Hi everyone
I am thinking about making weekly/monthly themes
Where I say something about a subject and we all can give advice/hacks on how to get it done/do it.

Since school started again this month(today was my first day) I thought about giving general school advice.

Alright, so my advice will be.....show up to class and write everything(or almost) done onto paper that the teacher writes/speaks. I think I actually passed a class because my teacher saw I was trying. I did not understand most of the material
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 01-10-2017, 05:51 PM   #13
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

That is a great idea, Nancy! Love it!

My advice is to do the most dreaded assignment first, to get it out of the way!

(Of course, other things might be due earlier, so that in that case, to be responsible you would need to do the items that are due earlier, first!)
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-10-2017, 06:10 PM   #14

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Hmmm... school advice.
I've got one piece of advice, but I need to take a pic of the item first; so I'll share that later.
This one may be more for high school students: If you are struggling in a class to the point where it's simply not healthy, take a step back and talk with your guidance counselor to see if that class is really necessary. Sometimes it won't be and, if it is, there is a chance you can switch it up with a different course to get the credits you need in the subject.
In general:
-Keep an agenda and be sure to check mark every thing you do. If you have a big project, section it off into smaller tasks.
-Keep reading and writing. This will keep your mind sharp and also makes tasks in school a little more enjoyable.
-If you want to play a sport and is starting middle school, high school, or college, don't wait and see "how the year is going to be". This may work for the first year and maybe even the second, but chances are that your skills will be rustier than the students who played the sport in a team at the very beginning.
-Lists. Are. Your. Friend.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 01-12-2017, 07:43 PM   #15
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

I made a post for "quick tips" where Ill put the tips and hacks we post on here on the 2nd post of this thread.

When We get multiple subjects, Ill put spoilers to separate it and make it look neater
Old 01-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #16
Star Wars Fan<3

Do I have any makeup lovers on here(have a feeling I dont)
Makeup apparently expires, and I really want to know how long mascara really has, also what happens after the 6 months when it apparently expires?
Old 01-19-2017, 02:03 AM   #17

thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Name: call me thok I heard it's German for ice but I'm too lazy to Google right now
Do you have siblings?: 2 sisters
Do you share a room?: with my girlfriend
What areas do you think you can help in?: (issues with parents, friends family, animals, technology, fashion, beauty, relationships in general, school, ect): school, mental health, friends and family, technology, general relationships, memes, how to fry an egg just the way you want, and other things no one asked for
Any tips to improve the club?: me
Old 01-19-2017, 11:10 AM   #18
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Do I have any makeup lovers on here(have a feeling I dont)
Makeup apparently expires, and I really want to know how long mascara really has, also what happens after the 6 months when it apparently expires?
Oh my goodness! I've never paid attention to it! I love make-up, but I don't use it as much as I used to because apparently I have developed a sensitivity (or allergy) to it.

I think I always used my mascara up to a year. I didn't know it had an expiration date to it! I googled it and one source said 3 months? Really????? What an expensive "hobby" or whatever you call it!

But maybe that is why I was having trouble with make-up....because I was keeping it too long.

Also, if I was using it everyday, maybe it would run out before the expiration date. Not sure! It has been a while since I wore it daily. I only wear it for special occasions now.

View Post Originally Posted by thok999365
Name: call me thok I heard it's German for ice but I'm too lazy to Google right now
What areas do you think you can help in?: (issues with parents, friends family, animals, technology, fashion, beauty, relationships in general, school, ect): school, mental health, friends and family, technology, general relationships, memes, how to fry an egg just the way you want, and other things no one asked for
Ha ha! I love your tip to improve the club! Time will tell! Welcome!

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 01-19-2017 at 11:10 AM..
Old 01-19-2017, 07:51 PM   #19
Star Wars Fan<3

View Post Originally Posted by thok999365
thanks for joining
ooh mental health, are you into psychology?
(ps i will ask about random how to's, i do it so often)

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Oh my goodness! I've never paid attention to it! I love make-up, but I don't use it as much as I used to because apparently I have developed a sensitivity (or allergy) to it.

I think I always used my mascara up to a year. I didn't know it had an expiration date to it! I googled it and one source said 3 months? Really????? What an expensive "hobby" or whatever you call it!

But maybe that is why I was having trouble with make-up....because I was keeping it too long.

Also, if I was using it everyday, maybe it would run out before the expiration date. Not sure! It has been a while since I wore it daily. I only wear it for special occasions now.

Ha ha! I love your tip to improve the club! Time will tell! Welcome!
My mascara says 6 months, and I have calculated that it will go "bad" in February. This one is a water proof that a friend bought me(high quality) and i found out water proof makeup i am not too fond of. but i have found a safe away(pulls out a lot less eye lashes) to remove it.

thankfully bb cream/foundation doesnt go bad. I also found out tooth paste only have some months

Last edited by nancygurl; 01-19-2017 at 07:51 PM..
Old 01-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #20
Go XYZ!

Did you know that some Dental Floss brands have expiration dates? Who knew?
Closed

Tags
alicia was here, lithium queen, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!