Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 09:50 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default People Support Group

Hi everyone!
For some time I have been wanting to open up some sort of girls club/help/support group club.

We all go thru many issues in life, and thought it would be helpful we help each other with our issues.

I may turn this into a girls club, but there are some males on here. Not sure yet.

Anyway, this club is to help everyone the best/most efficient products, friends help, parents help, sibling help, health issues(can't be too descriptive though; be mindful of WI rules), hacks, beauty, ect.

Rules:
1. WI rules
2. Please note that if you post a problem many people will read it, so make sure it isnt too personal. If you want to make it personal, dont put any sort of security risks to yourself, or anyone you know(IE desc. of what they look like). Also, you can post a summary of your problem, and I am sure someone will PM you to help you figure it out. (we have some lovely people on this site)
3. Dont be judgmental.
4. If someone helps you with a problem, I recommend giving them rep.

Form-
Name:
Do you have siblings?:
Do you share a room?:
What areas do you think you can help in?: (issues with parents, friends family, animals, technology, fashion, beauty, relationships in general, school, ect)
Any tips to improve the club?:

My form-
Name: Nancy, NG
Do you have siblings?: yes, I live with 1, and in constant contact I think with 4
Do you share a room?: no
What areas do you think you can help in?: I think some relationships, technology, life hacks, and some beauty
Any tips to improve the club?: Can't think of anything else except I really could use some graphic art (wink wink)

Lovely Members:
Sheba
Bella
Girlz
Fran
GoGreenGirl (GGG)
thok
Ellie/Darlene
Alicia/Ali/Crafty

Last edited by nancygurl; 01-24-2017 at 05:02 PM..
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2017, 09:52 PM   #2
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Re: People Support Group

Quick Tips:

School
Spoiler: show
show up to class and write everything(or almost) done onto paper that the teacher writes/speaks. I think I actually passed a class because my teacher saw I was trying. I did not understand most of the material

do the most dreaded assignment first, to get it out of the way!

(Of course, other things might be due earlier, so that in that case, to be responsible you would need to do the items that are due earlier, first!) (Thanks Queen of Sheba)

This one may be more for high school students: If you are struggling in a class to the point where it's simply not healthy, take a step back and talk with your guidance counselor to see if that class is really necessary. Sometimes it won't be and, if it is, there is a chance you can switch it up with a different course to get the credits you need in the subject.
In general:
-Keep an agenda and be sure to check mark every thing you do. If you have a big project, section it off into smaller tasks.
-Keep reading and writing. This will keep your mind sharp and also makes tasks in school a little more enjoyable.
-If you want to play a sport and is starting middle school, high school, or college, don't wait and see "how the year is going to be". This may work for the first year and maybe even the second, but chances are that your skills will be rustier than the students who played the sport in a team at the very beginning.
-Lists. Are. Your. Friend.
(Thanks GGG)

Last edited by nancygurl; 02-01-2017 at 05:05 PM..
Old 01-06-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
Star Wars Fan<3

I don't really know what will go on this post but
Old 01-07-2017, 12:27 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Form-
Name: Sheba
Do you have siblings?: yes - one
Do you share a room?: yes - with dh
What areas do you think you can help in?: relationships in general (I'm a mom, but I remember what it is like to be a kid....)
Any tips to improve the club? Can't think of anything right now.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 12:40 AM   #5
it beyond measure

FoxTails knows the way
FoxTails knows the wayFoxTails knows the wayFoxTails knows the way

Form-
Name: Bella
Do you have siblings?: Yes, one younger brother.
Do you share a room?: No.
What areas do you think you can help in?: I can give advice about animals (I have a dog, a hamster, and a frog, and am just a huge animal person all around, plus I know a lot about foxes ), beauty tips, some fashion advice, and advice for people struggling with harmful habits.
Any tips to improve the club?: Can't really think of much at the moment.

FoxTails is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 08:16 AM   #6
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

woo

Form-
Name: Girlz
Do you have siblings?: yep, two sisters
Do you share a room?: nope
What areas do you think you can help in?: (issues with parents, friends family, animals, technology, fashion, beauty, relationships in general, school, ect): well i guess i don't have anything specific i could help in but i can just help in general
beauty/fashion advice is probably not my thing though
Any tips to improve the club?: not yet, looks really cool
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #7
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Form-
Name: fran
Do you have siblings?: yes, 1 older sister
Do you share a room?: no
What areas do you think you can help in?: (issues with parents, friends family, animals, technology, fashion, beauty, relationships in general, school, ect) ^ i can help in general too
Any tips to improve the club?: nope'm
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 06:33 PM   #8
iloveyouxoxo has a reputation beyond reputeiloveyouxoxo has a reputation beyond reputeiloveyouxoxo has a reputation beyond reputeiloveyouxoxo has a reputation beyond reputeiloveyouxoxo has a reputation beyond reputeiloveyouxoxo has a reputation beyond repute

um yes omg yes
iloveyouxoxo is offline Female
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #9

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Form-
Name: GoGreenGirl (GGG)
Do you have siblings?: Nope
Do you share a room?: No
What areas do you think you can help in?: (issues with parents, friends family, animals, technology, fashion, beauty, relationships in general, school, ect) Just in general. School and academics if I had to be specific.
Any tips to improve the club?: Not anything I can think of... It's a great idea.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Old 01-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #10
Star Wars Fan<3

So many people joined
Closed

Tags
alicia was here, lithium queen, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!