Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable character
LabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable character

Default The Dog Club! Come join if you own a dog, are getting a dog, had a dog, or like dogs in general!

Welcome to the Dog Club! We're so glad that you're here! Got a dog? Awesome! Getting a dog? Congrads! Had a dog? You should get another! Want a dog but can't have one right now? Sorry about that, but I'm sure that there's plenty of other members that would love to 'share' their pooch with you!

Here you can talk anything about dogs. Whether you've got some tips or want to talk about a weird thing your dog does, this is the place for you!

For current dogs owners, we have contests all the time! Make sure to check the contest box to see if one is going on!
---------------------------------------
Contests and Events:
---------
Dress your Dog!
Running from October 1st to November 1st, dress up your dog in a costume for a chance to win the very first virtual Dress your Dog Winner award! Details will be posted on the first day of the contest!

Mutt of the Month!
Every month I'd like to feature one of our club members' dog. I'll randomly select a dog, and the owner of the dog can PM me a few nice stories and perhaps a photo to go along.
Want to join the club? Great! Just fill out the basic form, and if you have a dog, fill out the detailed form! (Note: if you have two or more dogs, please complete a detailed form for each dog. Thanks!)
Basic form (required)-
Username:
Name or Nickname:
Have a dog?:
Any other info:

Detailed form (only if you have a dog/dogs)-
Name of dog:
Breed:
--------------------------------------
"Humans, also known as the species of which, in a canine's eyes, are unmeasurable."
Our WI members:

JJ (LabLover2014)
Girlz (girlzluv2play)
Frogs (luvzfrogs)
Melody (mojoandmugsy)
Kory (Newkirk)

"Man's best friend: also his humor, damaged property, pride, and of course, love."
Our furry members:

Brody the Black Lab mix (Girlz's dog)
BJ the Pomeranian (Frogs' dog)
Hunter the Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu mix (Frogs' dog)
Mugsy the German Shepherd (Melody's dog)
Cricket the Hound blend (Kory's dog)
Gale the Labrador Retriever (Kory's dog)
--------------------------------------

Last edited by LabLover2014; 09-22-2016 at 10:06 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2016, 10:27 PM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Dog Club! Come join if you own a dog, are getting a dog, had a dog, or like dogs in general!

Basic form (required)-
Username: girlzluv2play
Name or Nickname: Girlz
Have a dog?: heck yea
Any other info: hi

Name of dog: Brody
Breed: black lab mix
Any fun story to share about your dog?: one time he was just randomly laying on our kitchen table
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 09-21-2016, 10:33 PM   #3
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable characterLabLover2014 has an honorable character

Default Re: The Dog Club! Come join if you own a dog, are getting a dog, had a dog, or like dogs in general!

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Basic form (required)-
Username: girlzluv2play
Name or Nickname: Girlz
Have a dog?: heck yea
Any other info: hi

Name of dog: Brody
Breed: black lab mix
Any fun story to share about your dog?: one time he was just randomly laying on our kitchen table
thx for joining! how did he get on the table lol
Old 09-22-2016, 07:25 AM   #4
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
thx for joining! how did he get on the table lol
np
we don't know
he was a little puppy, we just walked into the kitchen and bam he's on the table. we have pictures somewhere.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:06 AM   #5
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

np
we don't know
he was a little puppy, we just walked into the kitchen and bam he's on the table. we have pictures somewhere.
as if he flew on the table

if you can find a picture, please share it with us! (right now us is just me lol)
Old 09-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #6
hat even

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
as if he flew on the table

if you can find a picture, please share it with us! (right now us is just me lol)
i'll look for it, but it's on my mom's computer
Old 09-22-2016, 02:00 PM   #7
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

i'll look for it, but it's on my mom's computer
ok!
Old 09-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Username: Luvzfrogs
Name or Nickname: Frogs
Have a dog?: Yep, 2
Any other info: They have more energy than I do, wish I had all that energy.

Name of dog: BJ
Breed: Pomeranian
Any fun story to share about your dog?: I taught him to love cheese , just by sharing Cheez-it's with him.

Name of dog: Hunter
Breed: Bichon Frise & Shih Zu mix
Any fun story to share about your dog?: He was 3.4 when we first got him and he could fit THROUGH the gate without opening it bc he was just so small, ah the memories :')
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 09-22-2016, 07:13 PM   #9
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Username: Luvzfrogs
Name or Nickname: Frogs
Have a dog?: Yep, 2
Any other info: They have more energy than I do, wish I had all that energy.

Name of dog: BJ
Breed: Pomeranian
Any fun story to share about your dog?: I taught him to love cheese , just by sharing Cheez-it's with him.

Name of dog: Hunter
Breed: Bichon Frise & Shih Zu mix
Any fun story to share about your dog?: He was 3.4 when we first got him and he could fit THROUGH the gate without opening it bc he was just so small, ah the memories :')
dogs are balls of energy lol

15! that's pretty good!

and aww! little baby puppy hunter!
Old 09-22-2016, 08:12 PM   #10
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master
mojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum mastermojoandmugsy is a forum master

Basic form (required)-
Username: mojoandmugsy
Name or Nickname: Melody,Mel
Have a dog?: Yeperdoodles!
Any other info: I have an amazing German shepherd named Mugsy and I used to have 2 beagles, but one died and we had to give the other away.

Name of dog: Mugsy
Breed: German Shepherd
Any fun story to share about your dog?: I have picture to show later!
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!, yolo pants