Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #3321
hat happened to love
Webkinz :)

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Paranormal Palace - WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Or do you obsess over the next episode of your favorite "Ghost Hunting" show? Join today-over 200 members :)

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
I just want to say that I'm praying for you guys. The only ghost I believe in is the Holy Ghost of God. I'm not critisizing or anything. I just want to let you know I pray that your guys' hearts and minds be opened to what is real and what the devil puts in your heart.

-Animalia

Also, to add on. I know you have all sworn you have "experienced" evil. But I have been a Christian ALL my life and I have NEVER experienced anything supernatural but the grace of God.
Being a Christian means nothing about paranormal things. I am one. I haven't seen anything, but I believe these guys. Also, all paranormal things ARE NOT evil. What if the majority of most people's sights have been good things?
Ghosts are not necessarily evil OR nice.
funny12321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 AM   #3322

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Paranormal Palace - WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Or do you obsess over the next episode of your favorite "Ghost Hunting" show? Join today-over 200 members :)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Sry I haven't been on but now I have a story.Almost every night I can see this white figure and black figure standing in the doorway,it almost always looks like blobs,one night the white figure showed herself,she looked almost like the person from corpse bride,the black blob never showed it's self.the white blob always stays in the doorway and the black blob comes in the room sometimes,I think they might be a bride and groom.One night I was sitting in the tube and looked up and the black shadow was right on top of me.

My mom has told me about a black shadow hovering over here in the bathroom also,I always see them in the bathroom.
WOW! Thats creepy...
View Post Originally Posted by rottweilergirl

Yay MAKroll!!

Oh yah! I figured out another way to talk to spirits.
Sweet, how?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #3323

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

FORM
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?:Cause i believe ghosts,i have heard of my grandmas.
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?:No,but i feel stuff watching me.But my sister lives in my grandmas house (my grandma just died last year)and they think her ghost is in her house which it was my grandmas house because sometime when my sister leaves the fan is on when she comes back its off,when she leaves the AC on shes comes home and the heat is on.I feel something watching me right now,i think it may be my grandma. o.O
_Converse_ is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #3324
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Welcome!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #3325
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

this is REALLY important everyone. Im going to close this club because i'm never on anymore, and MAKroll iss gonna open another sooo dont freak out or anything haha.
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apsychicwazhere bvc123q, bahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa, bob is real, bob wuz here! aka liv, code orange, ghost are real!, ghosts, ghosts are coolio!, hi neighbor, millionbucks waz here♥, my favs, pacman was here☻, redstar55wuzhere, ricky, rockstar hates lables!, rockstar9527 yay!, sam got a tag oh yea, scary, smookie!, spirit world, spirts, team edward 4 life!, team finnick, z oreo, z oreo wuz here