Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: ~Paranormal Palace~ WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Join today!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
USERNAME?:tinydancer19
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?:Your a WI friend of mine and this club seems spooky and cool at the same time!
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?: yes, its pretty creepy
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?:no thanks
ANYTHING ELSE?:I don't think so

cool! ur in!

View Post Originally Posted by MillionBucks
FORM
USERNAME?:millionbucks
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?:because i believe in ghosts
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?:yes many times before
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?:sure graphics maker sound sick
ANYTHING ELSE?:nope

i live with my aunt and she owns a really old house in the middle of a forest and sometimes you see orbs in her backyard and at nigh their are creepy sounds like scrapping on the wall or a wolf. I once saw a ghost in her basement.

you r definitley in!

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
USERNAME?: cutiebug343
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?: I'm obsessed with phantoms and paranormal activity. I also hear ghostly voices in my head, and once had a vision of a blazing fire. The next week, wildfires start in California. O.o
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?: Yes. I was at this old opera house that had been turned into a gallery, and when I was looking at one of the paintings, I heard a man's voice speaking in a strange language. However, the only other person in the building was a woman.
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?: May I be investigator, please? :] Thankies.
ANYTHING ELSE?: I want a Nutella crepe.

ur in 2! yayy! i want nutella crepe!

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
USERNAME?: Maine
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?: I have many stories to tell
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?: Yeppers
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?: Graphic Maker
ANYTHING ELSE?: Nope.

welcome to the club!

Last edited by rockstar9527; 10-04-2009 at 05:21 PM..
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
Kai+Ky+Sky

kailyn31 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~Paranormal Palace~ WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Join today!

Can I Join
ManY times with the paranormal
ok so i go to this church day camp and one day we just joking around and wrote a death poem [do not ask y] so then we left it there the next day we show up the death poem is gone
I also heard a spirit calling my name
kailyn31 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #13

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by kailyn31
Can I Join
ManY times with the paranormal
ok so i go to this church day camp and one day we just joking around and wrote a death poem [do not ask y] so then we left it there the next day we show up the death poem is gone
I also heard a spirit calling my name

of course u can join! that's pretty freaky about that death poem....
Old 10-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

ahhhh sorry I am not joining but i just read some peoples posts/expierences the first post and that lil picture and i am freaked out. these things creep me out for a while and this is NOT the club for me but still, it freaked me out!!!!!!
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #15
Kai+Ky+Sky

Yeah i have a friend who nearly fainted she was so scared
oh and i have another freaky story
ok so we were having a halloween party at my friends and we were playing a game of hiding and seeking at midnight [again do not ask about the time] and we could find a girl so we just stopped playing thinking she would show up she never showed up so i went upstairs to look with another one of my bffs and all we saw in the miror and we saw a face we never saw before and it called our name
Old 10-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by kailyn31
Yeah i have a friend who nearly fainted she was so scared
oh and i have another freaky story
ok so we were having a halloween party at my friends and we were playing a game of hiding and seeking at midnight [again do not ask about the time] and we could find a girl so we just stopped playing thinking she would show up she never showed up so i went upstairs to look with another one of my bffs and all we saw in the miror and we saw a face we never saw before and it called our name

that is absolutely TERRIFYING! i would have fainted right there on the spot!
Old 10-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #17
Kai+Ky+Sky

Yeah i had to catch my bff
Old 10-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #18

here r some more ghost pictures! just click on the spoiler....

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
this was taken at the scene of a car crash. is that the spirit of the person who just died there?

Last edited by rockstar9527; 07-25-2010 at 08:44 AM..
Old 10-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #19
iLoveMyMuffin

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: ~Paranormal Palace~ WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Join today!

username?: crazygirl4343
why would you like to join?: I am obsessed with paranormal stuff
have you had any ghostly encounters?: Yes a couple of times... One day at my old house I was in the bathroom and I got a cup, filled it with water ,and sat it on the counter. (I was brushing my teeth) It started sliding across the counter. I was just standing there freaked out and it was about to slide off the counter so I grabbed it. And one other time I was sitting in the living room home alone and I heard the toilet flush. I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I stood in the yard until my parents got home My grandma died in that bathroom so maybe it was her...
anything else?: nope
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #20
jojobug1248

hollipup4 is a jewel in the roughhollipup4 is a jewel in the rough

Username: Hollipup4
Why would you like to join?: this club sounds cool
Encounters?: a few
hollipup4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apsychicwazhere bvc123q, bahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa, bob is real, bob wuz here! aka liv, code orange, ghost are real!, ghosts, ghosts are coolio!, hi neighbor, millionbucks waz here♥, my favs, pacman was here☻, redstar55wuzhere, ricky, rockstar hates lables!, rockstar9527 yay!, sam got a tag oh yea, scary, smookie!, spirit world, spirts, team edward 4 life!, team finnick, z oreo, z oreo wuz here