Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Lightbulb Paranormal Palace - WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Or do you obsess over the next episode of your favorite "Ghost Hunting" show? Join today-over 200 members :)

WI'S ONE AND ONLY SUPERNATURAL CENTER

Click the image to open in full size.

boo! WELCOME TO PARANORMAL PALACE
We've all had questions about the world unseen; some of us may have stories that cannot be explained. There have been many tales of things that go 'bump' in the night... and plenty of photographs that suggest we are never quite alone...

WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE! Paranormal Palace - Home

"Everyone here on the PPC's member list has become close friends with one another, and it truly is a 'family' here!"

I have created this club so that we may share our experiences, ask questions, and look at the cold, hard evidence of the spirits around us.

Member Application Form in following spoiler.
Spoiler: show

hi! bob the ghost wuz here.Click the image to open in full size.

Joining is a breeze, as well as greatly appreciated! It's fast, and easy! Simply just fill out (copy+paste) the application form located below, and that's it!
LOOKING FOR A GREAT CLUB?

FORM
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?:
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?:

The PPC Rule Handbook in following spoiler.

THE RULES:
1. Treat everyone, as well as what they have to say, with respect.
2. Feel free to ask me (rockstar) any questions you have on the subject. The PPC staff is also a reliable source.
3. Please follow the forum's rules portaining to clubs.
4. Everything I post on here isREAL.
5. Skeptics are welcome, but please keep your opinion to yourself.

<3~!~<3
PSYCHICS ARE WELCOME!

WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE! FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT MILLION BUCKS!

Thanks to all our members. We're on our way to 300!

Click the image to open in full size. FOUNDER/MANAGER/UPKEEP:

the person who oversees all aspects of the club.

founder:rockstar9527

[/SPOILER]
Members of Paranormal Palace in following spoiler.

ROCKSTAR9527

FREAKYGOTHGIRL

TINYDANCER19

MAINE

MILLIONBUCKS

CUTIEBUG343

KAILYN31

CRAZYGIRL4343

KITTYKAT2750

HOLLIPUP4

NEO1000

DEMENTEDDRUMMER

CRASHKITTENJR

KABUTOFAN

IAMEARWIG

♥L♥

MADDIEPOO22

MS.PACMAN

STACIR

PRINCESSFROG11

WEBKINZLUVER04

FLOWERFAN12

GOOGLESBOOGLES

SECRET NINJA

SMOOKIE

LONDON

WEBKINZGIRLY1

SARAH_KINZ

IHEARTMISTFEB16

TANZEE

AQUA30

MINT CHIP

CARROTKATE

HANNAHPENGWI

SHARODELL

BVC123Q

LIONS&WOLVES

CUTIE98

FALINE

JJ8

BOWWOW478

CRAFTYREADER

ZELILAA

DUCKYDOO22

FRIENDLY49

CHAZZY4EVER

I'M UNIQUE

LEXI18216

CHIHUAHUA23

WEBKINZDUCK12

LILLY4150

COOCH450

COOKIEMOUSE333

MHIG

MILLIE12378956

XODANCINGGIRLOX

WEBKINZROCKZZ

SWIMFAST551

ELIBEAN

TEXASGIRL8

1PINKGIRL2

JINXERGIRL1

HP1010

LOLSKATER

SWEETTEE11

COTONCANDYBUNNI

WEBKINZMANIA44

PUPPY232323

LUV14WEBKINZ

AGENT~SPAGHETTI

ROOBELLIE

DOGLOVERHANNAH

ASHTONLOLZ

VWCATBUS

CUTYPIEPRINCESS

ROTWEILERGIRL

MSSCAROLINEROCKS

FAWN44

SNOWFLAKESS

LUNAGRRL

DANY3333

WEBKINZRO

WEBKINZ BERNARD

DIZZYDESSI

SOY POWDER

PETLOVER02

SQUIRERD01

ILOVEWEBKINZ24

VANESSA26

WEBKINZKISSES

LITTIM

GIRLYGIRL495

SPOTTEDNICHOLE

I♥CLOVERPUPPYS

JRCHEESE

MOUNTAINFAIRY

WOOLACET

SONJAMEBERG

BLANKETGIRL101
'generation blue'

IAMSAM

KATEY557

MAKroll

SUGARDOG678

WWF316

CHATTY CATHIE

[XO] CONVERSE

FRENCH ZEBRA

MISS PUGSY

ELLABELLABOO99

OFFIE

SYD!

MS.SIMPLICITY

ICIC

BLAZINGACES

DOD59

EMMA8432

THELOVELYLIFE

MURPHY20071

SAMMOPIPER

PRETTYBELLE05

CHOCOLATEXSAM

BLACKGHOST

SWIMMERGAL20+

LILHORSELOVER

JASPYR

LADYBUGHEART

PIXIEANGEL98

TAYLOR-FEARLESS

CRAZY96

DIETCOKELOVER

WELLOWIE

FRIENDLY49

AYAMA

EMSCALES

AWNIE

RACHEL

AMBERARUNKIA

PENNY LANE

MINIMAID

COCOKL9

DRAMAQUEENHK

RARA22

LIFEUNICORN

SARASTUFF999

WYATT061

SAPHIRE6868 S

TARROSE33 ]

GDFGJBG

SLIMSHADDY97

SMALLMONKEY953

HESPSN

SCARLETHEIGHTS
BOOGLEJ

A big THANKS to all of PPC's members!

So far we have 217!!!!!! WOOT WOOOT pass on the word!

~ Click the image to open in full size. ~

Directory of Supernatural Information in following spoiler.

PPC's Directory of Supernatural Information

check out these websites listed below for some awsome pictures, videos, true stories, and more!

A big thanks to our member Sharodell, for recommending this website! http://angelsghosts.com/

This is the website link for the show "Ghost Lab", on the Discovery Channel. There's some super interesting stuff on this site, so be sure to check it out!

This is the website link for the show "Ghost Hunters", on the Syfy Channel. They have amazing pictures and footage of their 'adventures', and even if you don't watch the show, click the link!

This is the website link for the show "Ghost Adventures", on the Travel Channel. It has a ton of really interesting case files and such!

A key point: this is paranormal palace. We can also talk about Vampires, and that sort of stuff if we want! For some frightening stories of the paranormal I dare you to click on this link!

The website below is another reliable ghost story website to check out when you have the time!

I personally love this following website. Lots of cool stuff!

SPIRITS ON CAUGHT ON TAPE! This is what you really want to see as evidence so whatcha waiting for CLICK!

And of course be sure to join the official Paranormal Palace website! The Link Is At The Top Of The Page By The Title.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Last edited by rockstar9527; 12-18-2010 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: new members added *UPDATE*
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
My name is Szam

freakygothgirl is a jewel in the roughfreakygothgirl is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~Paranormal Palace~ WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Join today!

username: freakygothgirl
why would i like to join: cuz i actually am physically ad mentally connected to the paranormal world.
have i had any encounters: yep, my mom's job at the hospital, there was this lady who was killed there, i cant quite see her, but i can feel when she walks with me and i am alone, it gets mega cold.
would i like a position: idk, if by position u mean, would i like to join, then yes.
anything else: idk.
visit this link!!!!!!!!!! ( below)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4/index84.html

Last edited by freakygothgirl; 11-28-2009 at 06:54 PM..
freakygothgirl is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #3

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: ~Paranormal Palace~ WI's supernatural center! Do you believe in spirits? Have you had any unexplainable encounters? Join today!

View Post Originally Posted by freakygothgirl
username: freakygothgirl
why would i like to join: cuz i actually am physically ad mentally connected to the paranormal world.
have i had any encounters: yep, my mom's job at the hospital, there was this lady who was killed there, i cant quite see her, but i can feel when she walks with me and i am alone, it gets mega cold.
would i like a position: idk, if by position u mean, would i like to join, then yes.
anything else: idk.

That's so cool! You're probably Clairkinetic- i'm clairvoyant. you're in! would u like the position of manager?

HERE ARE SOME TYPES OF PSYCHIC ABILITIES:

Clairkinesis: Clairkinetics have the ability to feel the presence of angels or spirit guides. A physical sensation alerts them to the presence of an otherworldly presence.

Clairaudience: If you are able to hear angels or spirit guides, you are experiencing clairaudience. In this case, we are not talking about someone who is schizophrenic (different issue entirely) but rather the "quiet, still voice" that gives you information you need to know to stay on track or stay safe, as opposed to a voice that comes from outside your head telling you to do things.

Clairsentience: This is the ability to get information from impressions received. People with this ability are sometimes called empaths because they are able to "feel" the emotions of others.

Clairvoyance: A person with this type of ability can "see" things not apparent to others, like receiving a vision of events or a visual impression about a person.

Last edited by rockstar9527; 10-04-2009 at 10:12 AM..
Old 10-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
My name is Szam

freakygothgirl is a jewel in the roughfreakygothgirl is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by rockstar9527
That's so cool! You're probably Clairkinetic- i'm clairvoyant. you're in! would u like the position of manager?

Clairkinesis: Clairkinetics have the ability to feel the presence of angels or spirit guides. A physical sensation alerts them to the presence of an otherworldly presence.

Clairaudience: If you are able to hear angels or spirit guides, you are experiencing clairaudience. In this case, we are not talking about someone who is schizophrenic (different issue entirely) but rather the "quiet, still voice" that gives you information you need to know to stay on track or stay safe, as opposed to a voice that comes from outside your head telling you to do things.

Clairsentience: This is the ability to get information from impressions received. People with this ability are sometimes called empaths because they are able to "feel" the emotions of others.

Clairvoyance: A person with this type of ability can "see" things not apparent to others, like receiving a vision of events or a visual impression about a person.
ooh, my mom used to talk and see ghosts. plus i live by like 2 or 3 grave yards, and i am able to hear them. but the only one's i can hear are animal spirits. i am part south and american indian. which gives me a lot of ability. one day, i was in the woods at my house, and all these birds that were blck birds( not crows) and they were in the shape of a face, of like the devil, and like they were just screaming to get out, because i could hear foot steps when in fact there was nothing.
freakygothgirl is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by freakygothgirl
ooh, my mom used to talk and see ghosts. plus i live by like 2 or 3 grave yards, and i am able to hear them. but the only one's i can hear are animal spirits. i am part south and american indian. which gives me a lot of ability. one day, i was in the woods at my house, and all these birds that were blck birds( not crows) and they were in the shape of a face, of like the devil, and like they were just screaming to get out, because i could hear foot steps when in fact there was nothing.

OMG that's really freakyy!

check this out!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else???

Last edited by rockstar9527; 08-08-2010 at 01:17 PM..
Old 10-04-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

USERNAME?:tinydancer19
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?:Your a WI friend of mine and this club seems spooky and cool at the same time!

HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?: yes, its pretty creepy
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?:no thanks
ANYTHING ELSE?:I don't think so
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 11:50 AM   #7
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by rockstar9527

From this, I have Clairvoyance. Last night I saw someone in my dreams being tortured. It was a slave and it was sad to see. It was a woman with a baby in her hands that died along with her. Then when I woke up I saw her, staring at me with hopeful eyes. It spooked me.
Maine is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
☮Crazy4Love☮

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

FORM
USERNAME?:millionbucks
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?:because i believe in ghosts
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?:yes many times before
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?:sure graphics maker sound sick
ANYTHING ELSE?:nope

i live with my aunt and she owns a really old house in the middle of a forest and sometimes you see orbs in her backyard and at nigh their are creepy sounds like scrapping on the wall or a wolf. I once saw a ghost in her basement.

Last edited by MillionBucks; 10-04-2009 at 12:30 PM..
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 02:29 PM   #9

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

USERNAME?: cutiebug343
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?: I'm obsessed with phantoms and paranormal activity. I also hear ghostly voices in my head, and once had a vision of a blazing fire. The next week, wildfires start in California. O.o
HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?: Yes. I was at this old opera house that had been turned into a gallery, and when I was looking at one of the paintings, I heard a man's voice speaking in a strange language. However, the only other person in the building was a woman.
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?: May I be investigator, please? :] Thankies.
ANYTHING ELSE?: I want a Nutella crepe.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #10
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

USERNAME?: Maine
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?: I have many stories to tell

HAVE YOU HAD ANY GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS?: Yeppers
WOULD YOU LIKE A POSITION?: Graphic Maker
ANYTHING ELSE?: Nope.
Maine is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apsychicwazhere bvc123q, bahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa, bob is real, bob wuz here! aka liv, code orange, ghost are real!, ghosts, ghosts are coolio!, hi neighbor, millionbucks waz here♥, my favs, pacman was here☻, redstar55wuzhere, ricky, rockstar hates lables!, rockstar9527 yay!, sam got a tag oh yea, scary, smookie!, spirit world, spirts, team edward 4 life!, team finnick, z oreo, z oreo wuz here