Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2018, 08:18 PM   #121
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleLabLover2014 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleLabLover2014 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
LabLover2014 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: THE ONE AND ONLY: Spam club!!! Join NOW! and I mean NOW like srsly join now..... if you wanna be lit come join.

View Post Originally Posted by thila07
we must not let this close

also i've been super down lately, and im pretty sure it's because of my parents putting stress and degrading me..

"You're fat, how will anybody like you?"
"You can't wear THAT. it looks awful"
"you're a failure"
"you will be nothing in life"

nothing like a non-existant self-esteem to make me feel good
aw, don't listen to that thea. my mom says pretty much the same stuff to me, but i think she's just jealous how much smaller i am than her i struggle in school too, because it's hard to keep up with all the homework. if you can learn to let it go in one ear and out the other, you'll feel ten times better about yourself. that kind of stuff used to really bug me too, but once i learned to blow it off every time someone would say something like that i'd just laugh it off because i knew it wasn't true. know that you're in my prayers every night <3
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #122
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

Default Re: THE ONE AND ONLY: Spam club!!! Join NOW! and I mean NOW like srsly join now..... if you wanna be lit come join.

What do you do in a spam club? What is it for? Do you have to like spam in order to join?
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2018, 11:10 AM   #123
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

Hello? Is anyone here?
Old 02-16-2018, 11:14 AM   #124

Does anyone ever come here?
Old 02-16-2018, 10:23 PM   #125
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

WebkinzInsider as a whole is all but dead. A spam club means you can pretty much talk about anything though

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2018, 08:06 AM   #126
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, once in a blue moon ... we have your hold outs who just like to cause a ruckus and see if anyone is still awake. But ... if you knock too loud you wake the dragons. And as we all know when you wake the dragon be aware that you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-18-2018, 02:07 PM   #127
Deertail :D

warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard
warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard

yeah i love how we can talk about anything but we've stayed on the topic of spam xDD
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2018, 02:25 PM   #128
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

writing poetry is like waaaay to hard for my creativity
thila07 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2018, 03:57 PM   #129
Deertail :D

i hate writing poetry
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2018, 06:22 AM   #130
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That’s something I used to do a lot of. It was a great emotional outlet when I was going through some huge struggles. I found with something else to focus on, those struggles weren’t unresolvable or out of reach. I just sometimes had to tackle them from different angles. I don’t wax poetic near so often, now.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, chalk one up for lablover, fam squad, haahahahah spam, its lit boi, jesus loves you :), kylo ren and rey, midnightflame wuz here, sayeth what?!?!?, squad fam, the delorean was here!, time for the jedi to end, voldy was here!, yolo pants, yolo pants are life, you're a canary