Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 01:12 AM   #111
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: THE ONE AND ONLY: Spam club!!! Join NOW! and I mean NOW like srsly join now..... if you wanna be lit come join.

View Post Originally Posted by warzone2251
Wow thats awesome xDD I love it, let me know if you actually try something out of it
OK, so I tried ONE of the recipes, so far. It was a lil greasy, but the Shake and bake spam really wasn't too bad. You just have to watch that you don't leave it in the oven too long. My favorite flavor is the Italian, if you have it with spaghetti on the side, or marinara sauce to dip it, it really is not bad.
Everyone says to deep fry it, but it's already so greasy to add fat just turns it into a mountain of sin on a plate. So, I laid them on a wire rack above the foil lined pan, after about 10 minutes @ 350°F I turned them and cooked them a few more minutes.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2018, 07:10 AM   #112
Webkinz :)

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: THE ONE AND ONLY: Spam club!!! Join NOW! and I mean NOW like srsly join now..... if you wanna be lit come join.

I haven't seen this thread before. I guess it is about cooking and eating spam. I was looking for info on internet spam, not the original food. LOL

I think what you should do with spam is make a small sculpture. good idea???? like using a block of butter for sculpting. LOL have fun.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 01-15-2018, 10:11 AM   #113
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world
nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

View Post Originally Posted by voldemort
Hi! I don't really like canned meat but I'd like to join
ya, canned meat is creepy
i guess ill join too
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 01-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #114
Deertail :D

warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard
warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
I haven't seen this thread before. I guess it is about cooking and eating spam. I was looking for info on internet spam, not the original food. LOL
lol i really just made this club as a joke

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OK, so I tried ONE of the recipes, so far. It was a lil greasy, but the Shake and bake spam really wasn't too bad. You just have to watch that you don't leave it in the oven too long. My favorite flavor is the Italian, if you have it with spaghetti on the side, or marinara sauce to dip it, it really is not bad.
Everyone says to deep fry it, but it's already so greasy to add fat just turns it into a mountain of sin on a plate. So, I laid them on a wire rack above the foil lined pan, after about 10 minutes @ 350°F I turned them and cooked them a few more minutes.
wow thats surprising!! my mom says she loves spam in a frying pan with some syrup which actually sounds good
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2018, 12:47 AM   #115
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I imagine it might taste a little less 'rubbery' than bologna. It's supposed to be a processed ham of sorts, so I guess it might taste a bit like a glazed ham would.

and yeah, I know this is a random spammy thread, but I couldn't help but put in a real spam entry.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2018, 01:09 AM   #116
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

hello fellow spammies
just checking in on y'all
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2018, 08:13 AM   #117

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I imagine it might taste a little less 'rubbery' than bologna. It's supposed to be a processed ham of sorts, so I guess it might taste a bit like a glazed ham would.

and yeah, I know this is a random spammy thread, but I couldn't help but put in a real spam entry.
yeah your fine xD im actually happy you did
Old 01-17-2018, 12:03 PM   #118
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SarahStuffies9
My favorite meat? Probably either ham/pork, or chicken, or venison. It's good

yeh, eat the spam, all of those items are probably ground up in it. get them all in one place.

i have heard spam is a breakfast food and some people like theirs crispy.

LOL Have fun all you ppl.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-28-2018, 09:54 AM   #119

guys we can't let the spam club close
Old 01-29-2018, 08:16 PM   #120
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

we must not let this close

also i've been super down lately, and im pretty sure it's because of my parents putting stress and degrading me..

"You're fat, how will anybody like you?"
"You can't wear THAT. it looks awful"
"you're a failure"
"you will be nothing in life"

nothing like a non-existant self-esteem to make me feel good
thila07 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, chalk one up for lablover, fam squad, haahahahah spam, its lit boi, jesus loves you :), kylo ren and rey, midnightflame wuz here, sayeth what?!?!?, squad fam, the delorean was here!, time for the jedi to end, voldy was here!, yolo pants, yolo pants are life, you're a canary