Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Join The Club

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #271
Rosefeather~
Webkinz :)

jazzgal is a forum hero
jazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum hero

Default Re: The Once Upon a Time Fanclub!

Ok I finished it. So many feels

Spoiler: show
If Hery died, I probably would have too. It jsut wasn't logical xD

and I personally LOVED when Mary and David saw each other and said "Charming!" "Snow!" It just made my life a lot better and noow everyone knows who they are!!!! But Goldy had to bring magic into da world.... and by the look on Regina's face, it was dark magic. But.... OH it was amazing!!!!

When does the next season start?
jazzgal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #272
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

In one hour I went through all the emotions that I have felt in a lifetime.

"You found me!"
"Did you ever doubt I would?"

Oh my gosh. I cried A LOT! Here be dragons....Henry! August! Emma! Regina! Snow! Charming! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

"If I were you, your majesty, I would look for a place to hide."
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #273
Rosefeather~

jazzgal is a forum hero
jazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum hero

I can't believe that episode was so wonderful. It was truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess now everyone believes! And.... Goldy put (was it a curse?) magic into the world.... which isn't good. SO........ At least they have a wonderful storyline to pick off of!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #274
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

Talk about some REAL magic! Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis are so amazing, I can't believe what they did! It's amazing!

I don't think it was a curse, I just think it was magic for the first time ever in Storybrooke. But oh my gosh, I am freaking out *hyperventilates*.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #275
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

My sister and I were talking about this, it's terribly awkward since no one aged, so Charming and Snow look about the same age as Emma, when they have like a 10 year old grandson. xD But I'm glad everyone remembers at least...
princessgames is offline Female
Old 05-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #276
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Opened the spoilers, remembered what happened last time, and closed them before reading them. *pats on back* Good Tiffy.
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #277
olf Shaped Bullet

Yes, good for you! *Pats on head*
Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #278
Rosefeather~

jazzgal is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by beaglelover10
Talk about some REAL magic! Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis are so amazing, I can't believe what they did! It's amazing!

I don't think it was a curse, I just think it was magic for the first time ever in Storybrooke. But oh my gosh, I am freaking out *hyperventilates*.
[Yeah, That's true. Because.... it's the real world... so... it would make sense. But I didnt like how Regina smiled when the saw the magic.

View Post Originally Posted by princessgames
My sister and I were talking about this, it's terribly awkward since no one aged, so Charming and Snow look about the same age as Emma, when they have like a 10 year old grandson. xD But I'm glad everyone remembers at least...
Oh I was talking about that with my family too last night!!!! (My dad didn't understand who was who xD) But it's true...
Charming and Snow are Emma's parents... but They're all the same age! Which makes it a tad bit creepy hahaha and then we have a grandson who is young... but really he could be Emma's grandson too.... xD hahaha
Old 05-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #279
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yay Tiffy resisted the spoilers!

Ugh I still can't get over how sad I was when Henry "died". Even just him being in the hospital made me sad. I was choking up the tears when Mary Margaret was reading to him, and I wanted to like, scream when the beeping started because I knew it meant he had become unstable or something. Goodness that scared me.
princessgames is offline Female
Old 05-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #280
Summer is Coming!

obiash is sweet stuff
obiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuff

Oh my gosh! I thought I would cry during this episode! And I don't usually cry! I felt like true love is sooooooooooo romantic, it was so adventurous. I loved how Charming and Emma were battling the dragon at like the same time. Now, Charming and Snow will be like, Emma! our daughter! We finally get to have you with us! It was so deep, and I can't wait till next season! I think if I was Henry, I'd be like, what's going to happen to me, since I wasn't in fairy tale world? They should have a movie, with it all going together at once!
obiash is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, autism awareness!!!!, giz was here!!, snowandcharmingforever<3, toffy enjoyed this, ~~~jazzgal~~~